Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

We lynched a lie detector? And it was Day 1 ...;_;

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Music Mafia - Night 1 [9/7]

Yes, I'm to blame. I deserve to be lynched. :(

HOWEVER, I am part of the town, and killing me would just bring us all closer to loss. I'm not going to fight, so you can either take my word for it or lynch me.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Music Mafia - Day 1 [9/6]

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    Okay, that's a load of B.S. You never do anything without meaning to, especially not vote.
    The vote was deliberate; sheeping on someone who voted for themselves was not. Why would I sheep a vote on someone who voted for themselves? That's the worst way to get said person lynched I can think of.

Both mwto and Hitomi had votes on them by the time you "randomly" voted for them
    Day 1 lynching is better than not. I'll always vote for someone who has votes for them on Day 1 because there's always the possibility of secret roles changing the outcome when a vote is close.

- and yes, I'm counting your vote for Hitomi as supposedly random since you gave no reason for giving that vote other than just to get a lynch
    My first choice was DrumBeats since he's been very inactive. Karamazov wouldn't back me on DB and no one else was left online, so I switched to Hitomi, who had one vote placed on her, guaranteeing a lynch. Karamazov was perfectly happy lynching Hitomi. Hitomi was innocent. I wonder what makes her different from DrumBeats. :P

Frustration with inactivity or not, I know you are more than capable of gathering info on roles on Day 1 no matter what your role is.
    If I got a roleclaim from a player who hasn't said anything, I'd be very impressed.

Face it: I'm playing exactly as I do at the start of every Day 1 lynch and it's driving you crazy that you can't tell my scumminess from my scumhunting. :P

My FOSes are DB and Karamazov. Karamazov was willing to vote Hitomi but not DB. Hitomi flipped town.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    I went to read and this game bothered me so much that I had to do something. Everybody's worried about being lynched first and nobody posts on Day 1. Town should stick primarily to voting and nobody votes. People join games and don't play them. I'm tired of it.

I'm not taking any Skype messages for this game anymore. It's lazy and just encourages avoiding the thread. This is where discussion happens. PMs and IMs are for delicates, not everything.

Vote: DrumBeats

I would've gone with Exor if he hadn'd showed up.

I've been too unwilling to vote people who cooperate with me. I'm not all-seeing and I shouldn't act as though I can control the game or do all the scumhunting. If you're playing the game and following along but not posting publicly, you're hurting the town. I'm not going to launch any more cutesy ploys designed to attract attention. I'd rather not play.

The game started 22 hours ago. It hasn't ended.
    Yes. You are right. That's preciselywhy I don't like mafia Skype. It detracts from using the main topic. And makes the game go ata slower pace.

I was awefully busy today, and was out of the house since the early morning. But I'll be more active from now on.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Sorry Feralize, Fridays are pretty hectic for me. ^^;

So mwto was lynched, and she was a lie detector. Wow. ._.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Sorry Feralize, Fridays are pretty hectic for me. ^^;

So mwto was lynched, and she was a lie detector. Wow. ._.
    Hitomi was lynched, not mwto. xD

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

The vote was deliberate; sheeping on someone who voted for themselves was not. Why would I sheep a vote on someone who voted for themselves? That's the worst way to get said person lynched I can think of.
    That may be, but I still don't buy your "I didn't notice mwto had a vote already" excuse. I may not have played with you very often, but I know for a fact that you are not the kind of player who simply "doesn't notice" things.

Day 1 lynching is better than not. I'll always vote for someone who has votes for them on Day 1 because there's always the possibility of secret roles changing the outcome when a vote is close.

My first choice was DrumBeats since he's been very inactive. Karamazov wouldn't back me on DB and no one else was left online, so I switched to Hitomi, who had one vote placed on her, guaranteeing a lynch. Karamazov was perfectly happy lynching Hitomi. Hitomi was innocent. I wonder what makes her different from DrumBeats. :P
    You're dodging the question. While it is suspicious that Karamazov would vote for Hitomi but not DrumBeats, that doesn't change the fact that Mr. Fahrenheit's previous vote on Hitomi was easily missed - something I'd believe anyone but you could actually overlook. But you hooked on to it and voted for Hitomi, and caused the lynch. And just to have a kill? Seems rather bloodthirsty to me.

If I got a roleclaim from a player who hasn't said anything, I'd be very impressed.

Face it: I'm playing exactly as I do at the start of every Day 1 lynch and it's driving you crazy that you can't tell my scumminess from my scumhunting. :P

My FOSes are DB and Karamazov. Karamazov was willing to vote Hitomi but not DB. Hitomi flipped town.
    Private messages. Just because people haven't said things in-thread doesn't mean that they couldn't have said something to you over those private skype chats you were setting up all over the place last night trying to scumhunt people. Very aggressive playstyle, that. Not usually typical of you, is it?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

._.; ・・・・・I need to go to sleep.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    ._.; ・・・・・I need to go to sleep.
    Bye bye - but please post often

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post

That may be, but I still don't buy your "I didn't notice mwto had a vote already" excuse. I may not have played with you very often, but I know for a fact that you are not the kind of player who simply "doesn't notice" things.
    Oh I noticed that she had a vote on her; just not that she placed it on herself. Buy it or not; I care not either way.

You're dodging the question. While it is suspicious that Karamazov would vote for Hitomi but not DrumBeats, that doesn't change the fact that Mr. Fahrenheit's previous vote on Hitomi was easily missed - something I'd believe anyone but you could actually overlook. But you hooked on to it and voted for Hitomi, and caused the lynch. And just to have a kill? Seems rather bloodthirsty to me.
    It got discussion started finally.

I just keep these details in my head. Clever, you just got me to say something that can be construed to contradict what I said above. Or maybe I just said it myself to negate the negative effects of incriminating myself. Your choice.

Private messages. Just because people haven't said things in-thread doesn't mean that they couldn't have said something to you over those private skype chats you were setting up all over the place last night trying to scumhunt people. Very aggressive playstyle, that. Not usually typical of you, is it?
    Stop stop stop, you're getting meta all wrong. I get people to think the things I want them to think of me. Is this that moment? ;)

If you want to enter self-meta territory, I played this aggressively in TWR4 and LoK mafia.

Not really looking to get bogged down in an argument with you. That will increase the barrier to getting more thread participation.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I'd have been here were it not for work callling at the last minute for me to come in. I'm sorry I wasn't active.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Oh I noticed that she had a vote on her; just not that she placed it on herself. Buy it or not; I care not either way.
    I don't, but I suppose it doesn't particularly matter what I do or don't buy.

It got discussion started finally.

I just keep these details in my head. Clever, you just got me to say something that can be construed to contradict what I said above. Or maybe I just said it myself to negate the negative effects of incriminating myself. Your choice.
    Fair enough. But it's not really my choice - after all, this is a public thread. All the other players who bother to read this can see it and judge for themselves, and I'm still just one person with one point of view.

Stop stop stop, you're getting meta all wrong. I get people to think the things I want them to think of me. Is this that moment? ;)
    It could be. I fully admit I haven't played with you enough to really get a feel for you. Most of what I know of how you play comes from old stories Ryuu's told me. But that doesn't mean I won't keep my eye on you.

If you want to enter self-meta territory, I played this aggressively in TWR4 and LoK mafia.
    Can't speak for TWR4, but in LoK, you were aggressive because you got some good info right on Day 1. If you've any such info to share this time around, I'd love to hear it.

Not really looking to get bogged down in an argument with you. That will increase the barrier to getting more thread participation.
    Agreed - neither am I. I'm just pointing out things about the things you've said and done that I find suspicious, like you or I would to anyone else.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

FoS: Karamazov

Last minuet vote switch, really.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    HOWEVER, I am part of the town, and killing me would just bring us all closer to loss. I'm not going to fight, so you can either take my word for it or lynch me.
    Does one openly state that they are town? And every single town member is valuable, but why are you intent on letting us lynch you? We all had to vote for somebody, and no one is 100% sure who's who. I don't really care much about what you did, but you didn't exactly have to state like as if you are desperate.

Blog Entries

I'd rather vote for DrumBeats before Karamazov; the former is currently inactive and won't hurt us as much as lynching possible town. If DrumBeats flips scum, then Karamazov would be my primary FOS.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast