Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Murders At Stone Manor [19.8] Chapter 3: The Treacherous Priest

:( ok well, good job, I guess?

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Room choices. Can u haz send them?

New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Colonel James Walcott sat in the kitchen alone, casually sipping a beer. He knew he shouldn't be alone at such a dangerous time, but he couldn't help himself. After a long life of serving in the military, he needed some peace and solitude sometimes, and it wasn't like anyone would jump out and kill him.

He still had nightmares every time he closed his eyes - the horror of the battlefield would come rushing back to him in all its bloodiness. His own comrades falling dead at his feet, people he had called his friends and was honored to fight beside. He himself had been shot in the shoulder once, but it was non-fatal and was able to be patched up quite easily by the nursing staff. Seldom had he ever been directly responsible for the death of another human being, being more behind the scenes, but he still saw the faces of the few soldiers he had killed in battle.

Getting to his feet slowly, he hobbled over to the other side of the kitchen, his eagle cane clicking against the hard linoleum floor. He reached up with shaking hands and pulled down a can of soup from the cupboard above his head and poured it into a glass bowl. After heating it up, he sat back down at the wide mahogany table and slowly began to eat the soup. It had a distinctive, unfamiliar taste that he couldn't put his finger on. He felt as if he recognized it from somewhere, but he wasn't sure.

It wasn't until halfway through the soup that it finally hit him.

It was one of his last days in the military. His heart was beating abnormally fast, and he was rushed to the hospital. After taking a diagnosis, the doctors recommended that he take a small dose of foxglove to calm his heart. He remembered the hospital staff telling him very carefully while holding out a leaf, "This is foxglove. In small doses, it is used as a medicine for overactive hearts. In large doses, it is extremely poisonous, so be careful when eating it."

He could taste the foxglove.

He immediately pulled himself to his feet, reaching instinctively for his cane as if it were a safety beacon. He pulled the handle, drawing out a long sword that he often used to defend himself. Back in his day, he was a master fencer, and although he was older now his skills had not completely deserted him.

However, there was no threat in sight. Whatever had slipped the foxglove into his soup had done it carefully, mathematically, making sure that the killer wasn't there when he ate the soup. There was no physical force Colonel James Walcott could attack, and it was too late, anyways. He had already eaten the foxglove and now it was in effect.

Dazedly, he realized there was a piece of paper crumpled in the soup. It was rather soggy, but some sort of lamination had protected the paper from being ruined. It read simply:

"I hope you enjoyed the soup.
    -P"

Walcott could feel his vision getting blurry around the edges and the world was slowly fading as his heart beat slower and slower. He suddenly felt a burst of tiredness, and all he wanted was to lay down and rest. He sunk to the ground, not even bothering to find a better surface to rest on, and closed his eyes. He thought he would sleep, just for a little while, and then wake up and get to work.

Footsteps sounded in the hallway outside the kitchen. A mysterious woman stood in the shadows, watching Walcott sink to the floor, lifeless and cold.

Everything was going exactly how the killer intended.

It is now Chapter 4.

The next kill will happen 2 days later. Send me your next choices for rooms.

The game will end with the next kill if no one can guess the killer correctly. So this is your last chance for sending your guesses.

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Murders At Stone Manor [21.8] Chapter 4: No Escape

Don't forget to send room choices as well.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Murders At Stone Manor [21.8] Chapter 4: No Escape

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was dead in the night and the clock had just struck 1. Though the moon was full, it was a pretty cloudy night so it was still very dark. The storm was only just weakening and its only remnants were a slight drizzle.

The killer made his way past the dining room quietly with Walcott’s military gun in his coat pocket. The house was empty at this time of night so he had nothing to worry about. He went down the staircase and finally out the front door. The vast garden was spread out before him. He quietly went down the walkway and had only person in mind. He looked around and finally spotted him besides the fountain. He sneaked towards him in the shadows and aimed the gun at him. Ready to strike the finishing blow and end this once and for all.

Suddenly a scream was heard from the house. “The garden! He’s in the garden. He’s going to kill Blake!” Immediately all the lights in the house and lit up and the sounds of footsteps were heard. The killer panicked and tried to run away, but his foot got caught in a foxglove shrub and he fell down. He was trapped.

He was soon surrounded by the inhabitants of Stone Manor. Adele was speechless for a second before she spoke, “Piérre...how could you? How could you do all of this.”

“How did you know I was the killer?” asked Piérre in a surprised tone.

“Xavier.” said Peter, “That night at the bar when you killed him. Just before he died he wrote a message on the table leg. I was at the bar that night but I never saw it because of how dark it was. It was only later much when I looked more closely that I noticed the message under the table.”

Piérre merely closed his eyes and smiled. “I don’t regret it for a second.” he said in a calm tone. “I did what I had to do for this family.”

“But why? Why did you kill Syril? She treated you as her own father” said Adele almost breaking up.

“Because she was suffering enough. Every day seeing her so much pained and suffering, living her life like she didn’t care anymore, I couldn’t bear her like that. She needed peace, and death is much better than this unfeeling world.”

“And Xavier?” asked Peter.

“He was the one responsible for the deterioration of this family. He manipulated Master Stone and made him believe Madam Adrianne was cheating on him. That’s why he never cared when she was sick. The whole family collapsed just because of that one man. He had to pay for all he’s done. He had to face judgement.” Piérre continued, “But I never meant to kill Master Walcott. I meant that soup laced with the leaf of foxglove for you” he said looking at Peter.

“You meant to kill me? Why you no good mongrel-“ he started angrily before he was shushed by Peter. Piérre continued, “All this time you were only Master Stone’s advisor for your own good. You leeched off Stone Enterprises behind his back and you would’ve destroyed all of us in time as well. You had to die as well. That’s why I came to the Garden tonight. But unfortunately I miscalculated where you would be.” he said coldly.

“Lies. All of it are lies” shouted Peter and he turned to Blake and Siddharth. “You trust me don’t you? I was always there for you both. I was the one that made you who you are now.” Blake merely kept quiet for a second before he raised his arm and punched him in the gut. Peter fell reeling down.

“And Stone. Did you also kill him?” asked Francesca, still not able to believe any of this.

Piérre looked for a moment at Adele and said “Yes. I killed him for letting this family go to ruin”. Adele didn’t say a word and lowered her head. She slowly cried.

Piérre was tied up and taken to Stone’s Office Room. He was put on a chair and the room was locked. The light of the early morning sun was slowly coming in through the window. Piérre sighed and took the small silver gun he had hidden inside his sleeve. “I’ve given up everything for this family. I’m also giving up my life.” He raised the gun as much as he could and a bullet was all it needed. Everyone ran up to the room hearing the shot and though he was rushed to the hospital quickly, he couldn’t make it. He really had given up everything for the Stone family…

Epilogue

With the recent revelation, Peter was kicked out of Stone Enterprises mercilessly and was soon arrested for the many crimes he has committed. It wasn’t easy finding evidence for it, but Blake and Siddharth searched and presented everything they could find. He got sentenced to 12 years imprisonment.

Blake, swearing to give up booze and clubs after the heartbreak of Syril’s death, asked Siddharth to rejoin the company and help him run it like he did with Stone. Blake’s amazing potential along with Siddharth’s experience, Stone Enterprises is slowly regaining its profit.

Moreno, after losing Stone as well, decided maybe her life wasn’t meant to have a man in it. She continued her modelling career and is slowly starting to be well-known around the country and is making a decent income.

Since with Syril dead and no living relative of her alive, all of the former’s property got transferred to Adele. But she gave it all to charity and started a foundation, “Syril Foundation for Charity”. The house was given over to be a children’s’ school. It is now a popular school known for its quality of education and vast facilities.

Adele took her secret with her to the grave. Piérre had given his life to preserve the Stone Family’s name so she also would make sure their name never will get tarnished. It was all she could do to redeem herself...

Roles:

America*:

Tris79:

Synthesis:

Fresa:

DrumBeats:

Paperhorse:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Murders At Stone Manor: SOULMASTER WINS

Here is the spreadsheet for which player were in which room every phase.

Thanks for all your patience, guys. ^^ You all did a wonderful job. I have to hand it to America*. She wrote the murder scenes like a true professional writer and it was just so fun reading them. Maybe it was a bit too good, since the quality of it led everyone to decide who was the killer based on the writing rather than the actual clues. :< But still, it was fun seeing everyone work it out.

More communication would've been preferred but what we got wasn't so bad.

So opinions on the game and concept?
    Catspring likes this.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Awwww I guessed America* too, but Soulmaster beat me to it! Congratulations!

And America*, your writing is beautiful. Please write more.

And thanks for a fun game, JJM :) I thought it was really well put together and hosted well.
    Catspring likes this.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Oh... well, thank you! ^_^ I think I could've written better, but I often was busy/overslept so I had to pump it out really quickly.
    Anyways, I had a lot of fun writing the murder scenes and I loved all of the characters. This was a great game, and I love the concept! Thanks for hosting J J M, and congratulations Soulmaster!
    J J M likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Huzzah. At first I thought it was Hitomi but after she died you America* were the only one.
    You did a really good job with writing all of the scenes America, I don't think I coulda done that.
    Will thanks for hosting J J M UI had a great time :)
    Catspring likes this.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Great job working America, you have no Idea how impressed I am.

I had narrowed it down to you and Paperhorse, but in the end I went with Claire. The reasoning was solid though in my opinion xD
    Catspring likes this.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Yet,somehow I knew all along it was you,America*.GG all.
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    I had narrowed it down to you and Paperhorse, but in the end I went with Claire. The reasoning was solid though in my opinion xD
    Awww, I am flattered that you think I could write that well. :)

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I thought it was DB because I thought the whole French speaking killer thing was a framing. haha

Awesome writing, America. I was way thoroughly impressed. :)
    Catspring likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Awww, I am flattered that you think I could write that well. :)
    OTP <3

/doesn't belong in this game but whatever

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123