Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Murders At Stone Manor [15.8] Chapter 1: The Storm Begins

Comfirmed

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Confirmed
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Blog Entries

Btw, which character should be the killer was picked at random. Because right now, the plot is currently setup so that anyone can be the killer so I let the RNG decide. ^^ I had that character in mind when writing this kill, and added some clues that may point to any of them being the culprit.

Use those details about your character in the role PM to help you find out the real killer. Discuss in-thread or contact each other privately to make some progress. This might be your only chance to communicate with everyone because a kill will happen next phase.
    Last edited by J J M; 15th August 2012 at 10:23 AM.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Confirming

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Confirming

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Confirming!

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Confirming

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Confirming.

Blog Entries

Don't forget to PM me the area you want to visit. Your choice might save you from being the victim.

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Confirming
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Still waiting on @Tris79's and @Soulmaster's choices of rooms.

Blog Entries

Sorry on the late update. Only just got the murder scene.

She never saw it coming.

The young woman sat by herself in the room, gently guiding her fingers over the piano keys. The soft melody was carefully composed, and anyone who listened could tell she had played this song many times over. Her face was solemn and emotionless, although her eyes glinted with faint tears that she swiftly blinked away. Music was her therapy, the only thing she could turn to when hard times fell upon her. She would sit for hours in the room, playing her instruments, perfecting her musical talent. It was her safe haven, and she never expected anything terrible to happen in that room.

She was dead wrong.

Syril had just finished playing her favorite musical number and carefully stood up, gazing around the room. Beautifully crafted portraits of famous musicians lined the pale golden walls. The handiwork and detail was simply stunning, and even though she wasn't a painter, Syril could admire them for hours. On the other side of the room was an ensemble of other musical instruments; a violin made of the finest wood she could find, a flute as black as the night sky, and other various instruments from all over the world. Syril treated these instruments like her children, taking perfect care of them and polishing them every night. In fact, she was really the only person she let play those instruments. They were too important for anyone else to touch.

With a soft sigh, Syril headed over to the door. She would love to share her musical talent with someone, but she was too nervous to play anywhere but in the soundproof Music Room. Occasionally, she would hold musical nights in this room, but that had stopped quite a while ago after her mother had died.

As she was about to reach the door, she heard a voice from behind her. "Don't move," the voice breathed in a low growl. "No one will hear you scream."

Syril whipped around to face the killer, and gasped when she saw a large gun pointed in her face - the sort of gun a military member might use. Her eyes then flickered upwards, and she caught a glimpse of the killer's face. "No," she whispered, her voice hoarse with fright. "You can't be the killer. You'd never..."

"Shut up!" the killer snapped, prodding her cheek with the gun. "No one will care if you die. Your stepmother... your father... you are nothing! I used to care for you once but that's all behind me."

Syril could not take any more. The tears she had worked so hard to suppress streamed out of her eyes as she thought of her broken family - her mother, dead; her father, who never cared; her horrible stepmother... suddenly, her eyes snapped open and her expression hardened with determination.

"I am not nothing."

There were still things worth living for. She had her music. She had money, and with that came power. She would not let everything be taken away from her. With a swift movement, she lunged towards the killer, wrenching the gun out of the killer's hands before the killer had time to react. She stumbled backwards, pointing the gun at the killer. "My father trusted you," she growled under her breath. "I will not let you go unpunished."

Syril closed her eyes and, without a moment's hesitation, pulled the trigger.

The shot missed completely, flying right over the killer's shoulder. Syril pulled the trigger again, but there were no more bullets in the gun.

Syril opened her mouth to scream, but not a single sound came out. The killer pulled out another gun, this one sleek and silver in color. The killer was obviously very familiar with this gun, but at that moment it didn't matter. Syril was completely defenseless. She threw the gun to the floor and raised her hands in a sign of surrender, but it was too late.

A gun went off, but the soundproof walls absorbed the noise and Syril was lost forever.

It is now Chapter 2.

The next kill will happen 2 days later. Send me your next choices for rooms.
    Also try to communicate with each other.

Added the in-game details about Syril in there as well.

Last edited by J J M; 17th August 2012 at 06:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Murders At Stone Manor [17.8] Chapter 2: A Soft Melody

>: Aww.

Blog Entries

Added a new rule.

#7. Once a kill happens in a room, it'll be temporarily "closed" for the next phase and no one can visit the room for that phase. After which it'll be open for visits (and kills).
    Send me your room choices soon. Also, guesses can be made any time.

Blog Entries

The old man hobbled into the Bar, leaning heavily on the mahogany walking stick. He let himself fall onto one of the bar stools and shakily reached for a bottle of beer. He knew he shouldn't be destroying his body like this at his old age, but he couldn't walk without aid anyways so it didn't really matter. He lifted the bottle to his lips and gulped it down, savoring the bitter taste. He wanted to forget all his problems, especially the ones that still haunted him every night.

He knew the killer would be after him next. Stone had confided many secrets in him, and he knew that the killer would want to shut him up as soon as possible. The alcohol was seeping into his brain, and it was with slow, jerky movements that he tried to stand up. He reached for his walking stick, but missed completely and collapsed onto the floor.

Suddenly, a hand appeared in front of him, offering him help. He grabbed the hand and shakily pulled himself to his feet, looking into the beaming eyes of another person.

"Careful there," the person said with a thick French accent. "You need to take better care of yourself, Xavier."

The person was smiling, but there was a certain coldness in their expression that sent chills down Reverend Xavier's spine. He reached for his walking stick again and muttered, "Well, thank you for the help, but I'd better be going."

"Nonsense!" laughed the other person. "Come and have another drink with me. It won't hurt, and we have much to discuss."

Reverend Xavier hesitated, but there was a something in the other person's voice that made him feel as if he should stay. He carefully hobbled over to the bar and sat down again, gulping nervously. "What... do you want to discuss, then?"

"Have another beer," said the person abruptly, pouring some beer into a large cup and slipping a blue pill into it before setting it down in front of Xavier. "There you go. Drink the entire thing, it's very important."

"What's the blue pill?" Xavier asked, eyeing the glass nervously.

"It's medicine. It'll make you feel better. Come on, old man, drink up!"

With a moment's hesitation, Xavier lifted the glass to his lips and began to gulp down its content. After he had finished, he set the glass back down on the table and licked his lips. The beer had been sweeter than he remembered, and a warm feeling was beginning to spread through his body. Was it the medicine at work? Or something else?

With a start, he realized the truth. He pulled himself to his feet and croaked in a hoarse voice, "You won't get away with this!"

"Of course I'll get away with this," the killer said smoothly. "No one would ever suspect me. I was so close to Stone, so disciplined and friendly. Nobody would ever dare call me the killer."

With a smirk, the killer turned around and walked confidently out of the Bar. Reverend Xavier sank to his knees, feeling weaker by the second. He gasped for breath, but his lungs would not work. A warm, pleasant feeling was seeping through his body, and after a few moments of struggling he gave into it. "This isn't too bad," he thought peacefully as he closed his eyes for the last time. "Maybe I'll just rest for a while."

The hot sun beat down on the garden, turning everything golden. Colonel James Walcott stood in front of the remaining people, looking angrier than ever.

"You know why I've gathered you here. So far, the killer has struck twice after Stone's death. Once, he killed the sweet girl Syril Stone. And just recently, he killed Reverend Xavier." He paced back and forth, his gaze flitting angrily from one person to another.

"We need to take action," Jacques Piérre agreed, sitting quietly at the back. "I was the first to suspect foul play, and now I'm positive I was right. I don't know the killer's motives, but it seems that she wants us all dead."

Francesca Moreno sat at the back of the garden, trying to avoid being seen. "It has to be one of us," she said softly. "We need to be on the lookout just in case."

Nothing was settled that day, and no one was accused of being the killer. The killer stayed a little longer in the garden, observing the plants. There were a variety of plants that the killer recognized. Sunflowers, snapdragons, and tulips lined the beautiful stone path leading through the garden. On the edge, a strange plant sat hidden in the bushes. A plant that Stone had certainly never planted there and was definitely not native to this climate. A plant that could kill a person instantly if they so much as bit into the leaves.

The killer picked a few leaves, pocketed them, and walked away.

It is now Chapter 3.

The next kill will happen 2 days later. Send me your next choices for rooms.

Again, more communication between everyone would be appreciated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast