Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Murders At Stone Manor: SOULMASTER WINS

Blog Entries

Default Murders At Stone Manor: SOULMASTER WINS

MURDERS AT STONE MANOR

Plot:

Character Backstories (written by @Hitomi;):

Basics:

#1. There are 9 players in the game, one of them will be the “killer” whose objective is to kill a set number of players without being discovered, the others are the normal players whose objective is to find out the killer’s identity before he kills the required amount of players.

#2. There are 7 rooms or areas in this game.

#3. Initially before the game begins, the players may select which area they want to visit and with each phase, you can visit a different area. Only two players maximum can visit a single room at the same time and if you pick a room with 2 people already in it, either you’ll remain in the same room you were in at the time, or you’ll be asked to pick another room.

#4. When the killer intends to make a kill, he has to PM me a room and whoever is in the room will die. The killer will be notified in advance of the details of the victim (everyone will know who is which character before the game starts), and he has to write up an entire murder scene for the victim and these will be posted as the phase changes by me. The murder scenes can contain any number of clues pointing to other characters, but it must contain at least one clue that points to his character. The killer will have complete freedom on how to write the murder scenes and may have clues that are strange and even contradicting. The intention is he has to make it seem like other characters and not him is the killer. But however it is written, the murder scene has to be reasonably elaborate and not end in a few sentences. Dialogue is also welcomed.

#5. Whenever a player has an idea on who the killer might be, he has to PM me his official guess (Guess: [Player]) along with an explanation, brief or large, on why he thinks X is the killer. Guesses without any believable reason for them will not be accepted. If right, the player wins the game and if not, he is immediately out of the game. Each player will have only one guess and there’ll be no second chances. Even if you’re dead, as long as you haven’t made a guess to me yet, you’re still in the game. You just can’t communicate with the other players, but you can still PM me your guess anytime.

#6. Whenever a player dies, they will receive a clue on the killer’s identity based on the murder scene the killer wrote up. If the killer picks a room with more than one player in it, one of them will be selected as the victim at random but here, both the victim and the other player in the room will receive a clue. If the room doesn’t have a player in it, the killer can select another room.

#7. Once a kill happens in a room, it'll be temporarily "closed" for the next phase and no one can visit the room for that phase. After which it'll be open for visits (and kills).

#8. At the start of every phase, the killer will be notified of who all are in which room for the previous phase. To allow the killer to have an idea of whom all might shift to which rooms.

#9. The game ends whenever any of these happens:

* The killer makes 4 kills without anyone guessing correctly on his identity. The killer wins.
    * Six players are out of the game, including players who died and the players who made wrong guesses. The killer wins.
    * Someone guesses the killer’s identity correctly before he can kill the required amount of players. Whoever guesses it first wins the game.

#10. Communicating with others might help you in narrowing down candidates for the identity of the killer. For instance, suppose X (who’s James Walcott) contacts Y (who’s Syril) and says one of his character details is that he uses a walking stick (which may or may not be true, this is just an example). But when X is killed, his murder scene doesn’t mention anything about a walking stick at all and says he tries to escape by running down the hall. This gives X possible proof that Y cannot be the killer. So talking with others would help if used right.

#11. Since if you end up being the killer, you’ll be expected to write up entire murder scenes for each character every 2 days. So sign up only if you’re going to be moderately active throughout the game (which will most likely last only about 10 days max)

#12. At the end of it all, there can be only one winner, so best of luck. ^^

Rules:

Last edited by J J M; 18th August 2012 at 12:10 PM.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Murders At Stone Manor [12/8/12]

Players:

1. @America* (Jacques Piérre)
    2. @Hawkeye (Syril Stone) - Killed in Chapter 1.
    3. @Tris79 (Eric Blake)
    4. @Synthesis (Francesca Moreno)
    5. @Fresa (Adele Samuels)
    6. @DrumBeats (Peter Brussels)
    7. @Paperhorse (Siddharth Nayak)
    8. @Soulmaster (Rev. Xavier) - Killed in Chapter 2
    9. @Hitomi (James Walcott) - Killed in Chapter 3
    Last edited by J J M; 22nd August 2012 at 10:48 AM.

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

I'm in.

the color isn't showing up though >_<

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

In.

In.
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Blog Entries

I'm in.

Blog Entries

in.
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

In.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Default Re: Murders At Stone Manor [12.8.12]

In.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

me plaease

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    me plaease
    Sure you read the rules?

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Well I had no period so ha, but fine here you go.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Since I helped, I am in. :3

i think we're on blue...

Blog Entries

Well, that's everyone.

Will be sending out roles either tomorrow or the day after. Chapter 1 will start with a kill other than the main 9 characters (guess who the victim is ^^) and it'll be written by me. It's just a general example of how the remaining kills could be written and also to start the game and allow everyone to get info from others before the killer officially starts killing.

Blog Entries

“Tell me what I want to know.”

The figure spoke from the shadows with a voice that was calm but was unmistakeably cold and resolute.

Dr. Michaels was caught unaware by the sudden visitor. He was in Stone’s office room and was just about to look through some of the files from the shelves before he was shocked out of his wits by the voice from the shadows.

“I don’t what you’re talking about”, said Michaels.

“Oh really, Doctor. You know exactly what I’m talking about. You were the one who performed his autopsy and I want to know what really happened that night. We all know that was no ordinary accident...”

“There was nothing strange about it. The car just went out of control and crashed. There’s nothing else to it!” said Michaels, after hesitating for a bit.

“Are you sure about that, Doctor...?” said the figure as it moved into the light from the large window. When Michaels saw its face, how cold its expression was, he couldn’t say a word. He was starting to feel a bit scared now and just wanted to get out of here. The rain was picking up outside and was almost a downpour now.

“Tell me the truth. Now!” said the figure, his voice raising. Dr. Michaels fell on its feet and begged, “Please. I’m sorry I didn’t say it to anyone. I just didn’t know what they would do to me if they found out I was the one who revealed it.”

“I’m still not hearing what I want to hear.” said the figure unmoved.

“Sedatives. He had taken heavy sedatives before he took that drive. I don’t know who did it but I didn’t say anything because I was afraid of...them.” said Michaels, almost in tears now.

“Thank you, Doctor. That’s enough for now.” said the figure and turned round. Michaels was feeling relieved now. “I appreciate the effort you took on coming all the way here Doctor, and on such short notice” the figure continued, “but the fact of the matter is you don’t belong here tonight. You lost your right to live a long time back. But better late than never, right?”

Michaels was shocked as the figure turned around and immediately slashed at his neck with a long knife. He wasn’t even given a chance to scream and after a few gasps, he was no more... A flash of lightning blazed through the dark sky and the knife dripping with blood shone in the illumination. The storm had begun.

Adele and Syril were busy getting ready in their room. Piérre came running and banged on the door as politely as he could. “Open the door, madam! Something’s happened!” Adele opened the door quickly. “It’s Dr. Michaels. In Master Stone’s office...it...he...you must come quickly!” Adele realizing something was horribly wrong went running to the office while Piérre ran to inform the others. Syril remained quiet through all this and continued brushing her hair as if nothing happened...

Everyone was soon assembled in the room. Adele was covering her mouth to prevent her screaming, and she held on to Syril tightly, while she merely looked at the gruesome sight without a single emotion.

Walcott came bustling into the room. “What is all this here racket? Piérre said something about some doctor and...” said Walcott before he saw Michaels’ body and went silent. Peter and Siddharth quietly looked at the scene without saying a word and Rev. Xavier was resting in his room and didn’t come up.

“Well, we’ve to do something about this. Piérre, call the police immediately-“ began Peter before Walcott interrupted. “No! This is a delicate matter and must be handled with the utmost care. With this storm, the chances of there being another person amongst us are very slim. Whoever did this has to be one of us. We have to find them before calling the police and giving them a chance to escape.“

“You can’t possibly be assuming that I’m-“ began Peter angrily before he was interrupted again by Walcott. “We can’t take any chances. Any one of us could be the one. Where is that Blake anyway?” Adele looked at Piérre. “Master Blake is at the bar. At least...he went up there when he arrived.” “Call him immediately. We need everyone gathered to find the perpetrator.” said Walcott taking full charge of the situation.

Piérre immediately left the room while Peter looked at Walcott with an angry. Siddharth just kept quiet and looked away from the body. Adele still remained shocked while Syril had a pained smirk on her face.

“We will find who did it! They will not escape the grip of justice.” said Walcott pompously as the storm continued to become heavier with each passing hour...

It is now Chapter 1.

Send me your room choices. Remember, your choice could affect if you get killed or not.

Last edited by J J M; 18th August 2012 at 12:20 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast