Morally Ambiguous mafia - game end, too many winners to fit in the title, see OP!
Normally one would say the mafia are the bad guys and the town are the good guys. In some games it might be reversed. But what if everyone's both good and bad depending on perspective? What if everyone were morally ambigious? That's this game. No two distinct factions, everyone has to protect and kill different people in order to get their happy end.
At the core this game is similar to a normal mafia game. There will be dayphases to lynch people in, and nightphases in which a nightkill is made. Different is that there are no factions, and the nightkill will be decided by a random person each night. There are no special powers.
This game works with a point system. You will start at zero, and will be able to receive +1 or -1 points based on your actions. You will win the game if you end in the +, and lose if you end in the -.
These points are earned or lost by deaths. Everyone will have the following set up in their role pm:
If  is succesfully lynched you will receive +1 point.
If  is succesfully lynched, you will receive -1 point.
If anyone besides you succesfully kills  you will receive +1 point.
If anyone including you succesfully kills  you will receive -1 point.
If you die with absolute 0 your end result will be the same as .
If you die with any amount of points that is not 0, you will win or lose the game right there and then, depending on your points. If you die with 0 points, your fate will be decided by the next death that changes your score by +1 or -1 to decide whether you win or lose. If you die with absolute 0, meaning there is no way for you to earn/lose points anymore, your victory will be completely dependent on what someone else gets.
Who's deaths give you points will be decided with RNG at the start of the game and has nothing to do with the character you get. When you die only the flavour of that character of your role pm will be shown, the rest will be kept hidden. You can not nightkill the person that gives you -1 when lynched.
1. You are allowed to reveal literally everything about your role pm. Who you need to kill, who you need to not be lynched, what character you are or what that word on the bottom of your role pm is. All fair game.
2. Legal forms of communication are PM's, Quicktopics and Skype. Add me as recipient at all times.
3. Screenshotting is allowed.
4. If you have won or lost the game you may no longer post besides the standard farewell post. If you die with 0 points you may continue to message one person of your choice in private untill your fate is decided. Just don't spam them or cause drama when they refuse to help you.
4. Phases will last 24 hours and will be updated at 19:00 GMT.
5. If you change your name please tell me, if you need a sub also please tell me.
6. If by the worst luck in the world the game goes into a near complete stalemate I might reshuffle who give you what points. I will announce when this happens, but I don't expect that it will.
7. I might substract a point from you if you break one of these rules severely.
8. This is not a rule, but alliances and contacting other people is recommended. Consider things like contacting the person you want to keep alive.
9. There is no theme in this game, roles are random characters and people. In your sign up post mention a random character or person. If your character is actually in the game you will get that role! As said before this will have no impact on what players end up giving you points and merely serves as a fun way to check if you read/skimmed the rules.
1. @Buoy; - Mr. Cheeky, lynched day 10, won day 10, 1 points + 1 bonus points. 2. @CrackFox; - Cosmo Kramer, lynched day 3, won day 3, 1 points. 3. @Akuraito; - Agan the Green, killed night 3, lost night 5, -1 points. 4. @Sourcandy; - Tetra, killed night 4, won day 10, 1 points. 5. @FrostyGaga; - Iris, lynched day 5, lost day 5, -1 points. 6. @PkmnGreen; - Comic Sans Man, killed night 9, lost night 9 because Setra lost, 0 points. 7. @Froakie; - Rapunzel, killed night 8, won day 10 because Sourcandy won, 0 points. 8. @Momoka; - Hugh Neutron, killed night 6, won night 6, 2 points. 9. @TheMissingno.; - Abed Nadir, lynched day 7, won day 9 because Momoka won, 0 points. 10. @Fushimi; - Franziska von Karma, killed night 1, lost night 6, -1 points. 11. @FinalArcadia; - Linebeck, killed night 7, won night 7, 1 points. 12. @GliscorMan; - Chatta, killed night 10, lost night 10 because Akuraito lost, 0 points. 13. @Neosquid; - Pinkie Pie, lynched day 6, lost day 6, -1 points. 14. @Neon Borealis; - Shawn Spencer, lynched day 8, won day 8, 1 points. 15. @Zima; - Kamek, lynched day 2, won night 2, 1 points. 16. @Yata; - Raposa, lynched day 9, won day 10 because Neon Borealis won, 0 points. 17. @KidBeano; - Clara Oswin Oswald, lynched day 4, won day 4, 1 points. 18. @harryheart; - Ty Lee, killed night 2, lost night 2, -1 points. 19. @Setra; - Stafy, killed night 5, lost night 5, -1 points. 20. @mariowie; - Eduard Khil, lynched day 1, won night 3, 1 points.