Mafia: Monster Mafia 10/05/2013 - Night Six - Akai Tsuki - SERIAL KILLER AKURAITO WIN - Page 11

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 306
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Monster Mafia 10/05/2013 - Night Six - Akai Tsuki - SERIAL KILLER AKURAITO WIN

  1. #151
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Night 1 - No lynch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    It was still dark outside when everyone was awakened by a scream of a young woman who apparently had discovered a body of a man lying in an alley with his throat slit. The police later identified the man as the Prince of Altea known by the name Marth.
    So Marth was killed, and it seems someone witnessed it. Possibility of a Tracker/Watcher/Spy
    Oh nonono the young woman is just for the FT to look more interesting (not an actual character), imagine you are in a small city with civilians, police etc...
    Thanks for telling... but, I think you shouldn't have said that.
    No, I should, I intend to make an FT that will provide you with info on the events of every phase without directly revealing the abilities, but it was not my intention to include something extra that could mislead you, the young woman was completely my addition and so it would be unfair to let anyone think that she is actually a player.
    Uh... I don't know if the host should correct any guesses a player makes, though...?
    Agreed, only that it was my fault that you were led to that guess so I had to correct it... anyway what is done is done I believe you have an awesome game to play. ^^

  2. #152
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Night 1 - No lynch?

    vote: Spectrum Achromatic

    The host gives you additional information and the first thing you do is try to stop him from ever giving out information like that again? Sounds like someone would rather have the town stays in the dark. And I don't see why a townie would want that.


  3. #153
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,665
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Night 1 - No lynch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    vote: Spectrum Achromatic

    The host gives you additional information and the first thing you do is try to stop him from ever giving out information like that again? Sounds like someone would rather have the town stays in the dark. And I don't see why a townie would want that.
    Mockingbird potentially gave away vital information, such as almost implying that there is no Watcher/Tracker/Spy in the game, which makes the number of roles to guess in this game less. I was trying to prevent him from interfering too much as the host in the game.

  4. #154
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Night 1 - No lynch?

    VOTE: CrackFox

    After seeing your response to my question, my suspicions on you are now a bit stronger than on Spectrum Achromatic. The repeated repetition of "I know I'm town" is seeming somewhat forced to me, and I don't think your vote on Master Mew was anything more than a retaliation vote that comes off scummy. Plus, there was just such neutrality up until you voted Master Mew that it seemed too safe, even though there were already things to perhaps find suspicious or comment more on.

    Also, this post:

    Now I can call you out on two things here. Twisting my words and appearing panicked by my accusations. I'm voting you because you are the most suspicious in my opinion. Like I said, vote for me but don't lay the conviction on with a trowel. Each player has their own mind, they don't need to invest in your percentages, which is what you seem keen for people to do. In both games i've played with you now, you've took throw-away comments, jazzed them up with some long post to make your accusations seem credible, then the majority of the thread have glanced over them, thought "that's a lot words, he must be on to something" and then you pretty much control the majority of people's votes. It's very funny to watch xD
    I never really saw a twisting, and that makes me think that you're actually the one who was panicking. Could that be why you didn't want anyone to pay much mind to Master Mew's percentages and posts...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    The host gives you additional information and the first thing you do is try to stop him from ever giving out information like that again? Sounds like someone would rather have the town stays in the dark. And I don't see why a townie would want that.
    I'm still also a bit suspicious of Spectrum, but I had a sort-of similar thing happen in my Zexal Mafia, and players (or maybe just one, it was a while ago) told me not to comment on something, so I don't know if that is really anti-town. Personally, I don't think there's anything to be found from Spectrum's exchange with m0ckingbird in either direction.

  5. #155
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Night 1 - No lynch?

    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20
    Soon after nightfall Sailor Saturn was seen casting what at first glance seemed simply as some sort of protective barrier around Advancing Wall (post) of Doom.
    Two things about the people in this post:
    1) Sailor Saturn is someone who fights evil and has an attack specifically for protecting from attacks called Silence Wall which is a protective barrier. Therefore most likely a doctor or jailkeeper
    2) SS believes AWOD to be town, and judging by Advancing Wall of Doom's name and MM's actions, I think that's Master Mew.

    Around midnight Llednar Twen was seen sneaking up on Shedinja and using one of his Law Cards on it.
    Llednar Twen (should be Twem actually unless its not the character I'm thinking of) is an antagonist in the Final Fantasy Tactics game. Which would make Shedninja town.


    At the same time Yumihiko Ichiyanagi refused to leave his house feeling horrible for no having done any progress in solving the case."
    It seems like this person just felt crappy about their ability failing or maybe they caused the no lynch.


    On the note of Spectrum's talk with the host: m0cking is still pretty new to hosting here so Spectrum may have felt that as an experienced host she should help him.

  6. #156
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,949
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Day 2 - NOT MARTH! ;_;

    "Forgive me, my friends..."

    *dies, fades from battlefield*
    m0ckingbird20 and HumanDawn like this.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  7. #157
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Night 1 - No lynch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    vote: Spectrum Achromatic

    The host gives you additional information and the first thing you do is try to stop him from ever giving out information like that again? Sounds like someone would rather have the town stays in the dark. And I don't see why a townie would want that.
    I don't really get the issue with her correcting him. I mean, getting so much info from the host/FT alone really just ruins the entire game, since there's a distinct lack of scumhunting needed; in fact, I already have a few guesses for who the players are in the FT, and they're clearly portrayed as innocent. Just because she actually wants to play the game doesn't mean that she's scummy in the slightest.

    Actually, I see it more as a townread. The FT gives more info to the mafia that it does the town, really, what with the lack of outside communications; we can't go around and ask people to confirm our guesses, so it's fairly useless and just lets the mafia know who to kill to prevent a clear. If she was mafia, it's my opinion that she would just sit by and not bother commenting on it. And you wanting it...idk, it just rubs the wrong way. I mean, why would you want it? It's far more harmful to the town than anything else.

    Plus, like Yatagarasu said, I doubt that Spectrum had anything else in mind other than just wanting to make sure that m0cking didn't make the same mistake.

  8. #158
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Day 2 - NOT MARTH! ;_;

    @m0ckingbird20; Could you mention me during the phase updates? I just noticed you were mentioning Vesna, although I am subbing for her now. ^^; Thanks.

  9. #159
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Night 1 - No lynch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    in fact, I already have a few guesses for who the players are in the FT, and they're clearly portrayed as innocent.
    Actually, I see it more as a townread. The FT gives more info to the mafia that it does the town
    Care to share that info with the rest of the town? If you think you can clear (or close to it) a bunch of people or bust mafiosos then that info would be most helpful.


  10. #160
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Day 2 - NOT MARTH! ;_;

    Any comments on what I said about the FT? BTW update on that last one-he is a rival of Miles Edgeworth's in one of the games so he might be mafia though I don't know details of his game.

  11. #161
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Day 2 - NOT MARTH! ;_;

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Any comments on what I said about the FT? BTW update on that last one-he is a rival of Miles Edgeworth's in one of the games so he might be mafia though I don't know details of his game.
    Mm, if we're going to speculate characters, Yumihiko could be a possible miller. He's not bad, he more's good than bad. Miller is a possibility if anything.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #162
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Day 2 - NOT MARTH! ;_;

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Any comments on what I said about the FT? BTW update on that last one-he is a rival of Miles Edgeworth's in one of the games so he might be mafia though I don't know details of his game.
    Mm, if we're going to speculate characters, Yumihiko could be a possible miller. He's not bad, he more's good than bad. Miller is a possibility if anything.
    Considering there was a lot of tries for indep we shouldn't discount mafia for him. Hosts might have done that. Currently though the FT implies that he hasn't done anything harmful. We do need to look out for Twem. Any final fantasy fans here?

  13. #163
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Day 2 - NOT MARTH! ;_;

    Vote: Wallflower
    My life is a nightmare

  14. #164
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,325
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Night 1 - No lynch?

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    VOTE: CrackFox

    After seeing your response to my question, my suspicions on you are now a bit stronger than on Spectrum Achromatic. The repeated repetition of "I know I'm town" is seeming somewhat forced to me, and I don't think your vote on Master Mew was anything more than a retaliation vote that comes off scummy. Plus, there was just such neutrality up until you voted Master Mew that it seemed too safe, even though there were already things to perhaps find suspicious or comment more on.

    Also, this post:

    Now I can call you out on two things here. Twisting my words and appearing panicked by my accusations. I'm voting you because you are the most suspicious in my opinion. Like I said, vote for me but don't lay the conviction on with a trowel. Each player has their own mind, they don't need to invest in your percentages, which is what you seem keen for people to do. In both games i've played with you now, you've took throw-away comments, jazzed them up with some long post to make your accusations seem credible, then the majority of the thread have glanced over them, thought "that's a lot words, he must be on to something" and then you pretty much control the majority of people's votes. It's very funny to watch xD
    I never really saw a twisting, and that makes me think that you're actually the one who was panicking. Could that be why you didn't want anyone to pay much mind to Master Mew's percentages and posts...?
    The 'I know i'm innocent' stuff is just the truth. I'm being asked why i'm stating my opinions and as part of answering that, i'm pointing out that it is from an innocent persons' point of view. It's relevant. It's not like randomly throwing it out there. Besides, if I was mafia, protesting so much would be dumb.

    Actually Mew voted me but so did other people. I thought it through and voted how I saw fit. I didn't make my mind up about him anywhere near as quickly as he made his up about me. It was hours later when I decided to vote for him, after i'd had time to anaylse his posts and think it through a bit. I'm not the type of person who revenge votes for the sake of it. Well, I can't be held responsible for how people interpret things. From where I was standing, MM definitely seemed worried after my vote on him, his posts went from long, thorough and academic to sarcastic, short and blunt. That's definitely a big shift in my mind, and yes, I stand by that he seemed panicked by the situation. You're right, I am worried about the effect his influence could have on the thread. Not because i'm scum and he might warn others about it, but because his judgement isn't sound right now and I don't want the town to sabotage itself by lynching its own people.

  15. #165
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Monster Mafia 24/04/2013 - Day 2 - NOT MARTH! ;_;

    Quote Originally Posted by ♦Wallflower♦ View Post
    Vote: Wallflower
    Why are you voting yourself?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •