Mafia: Mini Mafia - Town victory! [October 13th] - Page 7

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Mini Mafia - Town victory! [October 13th]

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Mini Mafia - A French Midnight Snack - Day 2 [October 6th]

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Emphasis is mine. Out of all the people who voted, why did you pressure the one person with a reasoned-post? Midorakawa voted randomly. I bandwagoned. Neon B. bandwagoned. Feli voted Midorakawa for being the one to random vote. Any casual observer could see that you attacked Feli for a post where she criticized the same thing you criticized, and ignored the people who did what you accused Feli of doing.
    Forgive me if I've read this wrong, but to me, it seems that Luminosity was saying Feli's reasoning for voting Mido was suspicious, not implying that Feli was random voting. While I agree that it's odd that Luminosity focussed on the person with a reasoned post, she didn't accuse Feli of random voting in any part of that post, although I can see how misreading it could make it seem like that.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you, mafia.

Nah I'm not going to respond to those responses until someone else starts discussing.

You're weclome, mafia.
    Last edited by Phoenicks; 7th October 2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Forgot to pay homage.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

@Phoenicks; In response to your message from earlier... Yes, my two top FOSs both panned out to be innocent. That doesn't look good but there we go. Though, to be fair, before the lynch, I had moved away from Neon (I didn't say I didn't FOS her any more but I was less focused on her than others.)

I've said already that I'm suspicious of Mido but we appear to have reached an impasse on that front. (I don't really buy her story but she's sticking to it, I'm not really sure how helpful continuing to go back and forth between us.)

Of course, even if Mido is Mafia (which I am not claiming is anything like certain), there are two Mafia left so there would be no need to focus everything on her.

No one else has done anything that has really caught my attention at this stage but a common Mafia tactic in two person Mafia (in my experience at least, which as I've said has principally not come from this site so perhaps that's not what happens here) is for one partner to focus on trying to make things happen and controlling the vote while the other sits back and tries not to draw too much attention to themselves. There's no reason to think this is what's happening, but if it is, to me the people most likely to be fulfilling this second role are:

KidBeano, Missy and Feralize.

In spite of Missy's protestations, according to my notes on the game, I don't really have any of the three of them saying anything original of any real substance.

Oh, and just in case this message suggests otherwise, I'm not uninterested in the other two players, Lumi and Phoenicks either, Phoenicks in particular. I'm not going to claim that your absence was faked, Phoenicks, but it did quite conveniently allow you not to be present for pretty much the entirety of the BW on Feli and thus absolve yourself from any guilt in it, without having to have defended her to achieve this level of townleading innocence. Just a warning to people to not just fall behind Phoenicks and follow. This isn't an accusation, as such, though, because there's not really much you can respond to in this (I don't think) as "Well that was a coincidence", your presumed response, isn't really that conducive to discussion.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Why should I need to point out any of my tells? I'm not supposed to be telling you what to think of me. As far as I see it, town-tells aren't set in stone - that's why it annoys me so much when someone starts a bandwagon on a mafia and then everyone claims to them. Unless I have logic that proves I'm clear, I'm not going to try and big myself up or drag myself down.
    Thanks. That's everything I was looking for.
    This statement bothers me. A lot. If it was really everything you were looking for, then surely you wouldn't announce it in thread unless you were just trying to intimidate Pichuboy or make yourself seem like you know more than you actually do.

@Feliciano;
    A person making a random vote at the beginning of a three-day day phase (and the first phase of the game at that) doesn't strike me as a good reason for voting them with the intent to lynch. Why not FoS, gauge their reactions a bit, before placing a vote?
    This post has a quality I'll call "tone-deafness". Here's what I mean:

Emphasis is mine. Out of all the people who voted, why did you pressure the one person with a reasoned-post? Midorakawa voted randomly. I bandwagoned. Neon B. bandwagoned. Feli voted Midorakawa for being the one to random vote. Any casual observer could see that you attacked Feli for a post where she criticized the same thing you criticized, and ignored the people who did what you accused Feli of doing.
    Feli voted for Mido because she didn't agree with her method of getting discussion started, IE random voting. That might be a reason, but it certainly isn't a good reason. I could vote for Zenax because he eats his toast with the butter side down and I would be giving a reason for it, but it would still be nonsensical.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Could you take me out of that spoiler of quotes unless you're addressing me please.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

@TheMissingno.;
    I voted Feliciano for voting with flimsy reasoning, but Midorikawa's vote had a flimsy basis, as did Phoenicks' and Neon Borealis's bandwagoning. But I didn't call out the latter three. I think Phoenicks makes a valid point.

I do find it interesting that you didn't address G-Mama's suspicion of you. Particularly since at the time you just responded it was the latest post in the thread; it wasn't buried somewhere in the middle.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I was simply pointing out that Phoenix claimed that Feli's vote was reasoned when it really was not.

I didn't respond because there's nothing really to respond to. What do you want me to do, say "No guys I promise I'm not mafia!" or something? Come on now.
    Midorikawa likes this.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mama View Post
    No one else has done anything that has really caught my attention at this stage but a common Mafia tactic in two person Mafia (in my experience at least, which as I've said has principally not come from this site so perhaps that's not what happens here) is for one partner to focus on trying to make things happen and controlling the vote while the other sits back and tries not to draw too much attention to themselves. There's no reason to think this is what's happening, but if it is, to me the people most likely to be fulfilling this second role are:

KidBeano, Missy and Feralize.

In spite of Missy's protestations, according to my notes on the game, I don't really have any of the three of them saying anything original of any real substance.
    I was the first to point out Feli's "inactivity = likely innocent, I'm going inactive" thing. Idk how much you factored that in, but quite a few of the people who suspected her cited that as one of their reasons. There isn't a huge lot more to say atm, because it is only Day 2.

However, I am going to go out there and go with someone who hasn't been contributing, but I know full well has been online and reading the thread.

Vote: Feralize

Nobody mention, because if Feralize chooses not to check this in the first place, then that just justifies my vote further.
    MORE CAPS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I was simply pointing out that Phoenix claimed that Feli's vote was reasoned when it really was not.
    Thanks for the clarification.

I didn't respond because there's nothing really to respond to. What do you want me to do, say "No guys I promise I'm not mafia!" or something? Come on now.
    No, but why not simply acknowledge it? Otherwise it looks like you either aren't bothering to read the thread closely or you're hoping his suspicion will just fade off into la la land.

I'm also curious as to why Feralize is being so quiet. I saw her around the War Room yesterday and earlier today.

Phoenicks is being cryptic, which if he's town, is a little frustrating. Hopefully he feels that enough discussion has gone on since his last post and will respond to mine and others' responses to him.

Midorikawa isn't saying much, although I wonder if it's because she's waiting on Phoenicks to respond.

KidBeano:
    Do you have any suspicions? I don't think you've mentioned being suspicious of anyone other than Feliciano (and the comment that my going after Feliciano and not Phoenicks, Neon, or Midorikawa was odd).
    EDIT: Nevermind xD
    Last edited by Luminosity; 8th October 2012 at 12:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    KidBeano:
    Do you have any suspicions? I don't think you've mentioned being suspicious of anyone other than Feliciano (and my going after Feliciano being odd)
    EDIT: Nevermind xD
    Ninja'd you ^_^

So, yeah, Feralize like I said in the posts above yours, and I wouldn't say I'm suspicious of Phoenicks, but I'm wary and dubious of him. Like I said before, I've got my theory, and so I don't think he warrants being lynched yet.
    MORE CAPS

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    No, but why not simply acknowledge it? Otherwise it looks like you either aren't bothering to read the thread closely or you're hoping his suspicion will just fade off into la la land.
    G-Mama made a vague comment. I'm not going to respond to something just to prove to you that I read the thread. I really don't care whether you think I read it or not.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    I was the first to point out Feli's "inactivity = likely innocent, I'm going inactive" thing. Idk how much you factored that in, but quite a few of the people who suspected her cited that as one of their reasons. There isn't a huge lot more to say atm, because it is only Day 2.

However, I am going to go out there and go with someone who hasn't been contributing, but I know full well has been online and reading the thread.

Vote: Feralize

Nobody mention, because if Feralize chooses not to check this in the first place, then that just justifies my vote further.
    It's not so much a matter of not checking as being indecisive, @KidBeano;. I don't know what to make of Phoenicks's WIFOM commentary or Midorikawa's wishy-washy FoSes.

However, I do know two things that I'm choosing to reveal now.

1. I am the cop.

2. I have a guilty check from last night on G-Mama.

I'm hoping that there is a doctor/jailer in this game so I can stay safe.

Vote: G-Mama

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Well we have one mislynch left. If Feralize is telling the truth, then a mafia dies. If she is lying, then she is probably mafia and we can kill her next day phase.

That's nice.

Blog Entries

I'll bite:

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Important Notes
    -The roles used in this game are as follow: 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies and 2 of [Vanilla Townie, Sane Cop, Doctor, Jailkeeper].
    VOTE: G-Mama

You should be good Feralize.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast