Mafia: Make-A-Mafia - ENDGAME: TOWN VICTORY [9/11/12] - Page 34

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Make-A-Mafia - ENDGAME: TOWN VICTORY [9/11/12]

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Make-A-Mafia - NIGHT 7: So Many Dupe Roles [6/11/12]

While the possibility of bussing Missigno is there, I say that Human is more or less cleared because:

He lynched the captain, the role that was controlling my night checks. The mafia hadn't gotten the cop(me) yet. Obviously, they wouldn't risk losing someone that basically saved them from nightchecks and buyed them time.

Just my two cents.

And @Croag; Whoever is sending this messages is obviously lying about their role. Which is to say, that they have claimed something else. AKA, there is no godfather in this game. It was all the "Messanger's" doing.

Unvote: Human

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    While the possibility of bussing Missigno is there, I say that Human is more or less cleared because:

He lynched the captain, the role that was controlling my night checks. The mafia hadn't gotten the cop(me) yet. Obviously, they wouldn't risk losing someone that basically saved them from nightchecks and buyed them time.
    unless there is actually a godfather, in which case they wouldn't care???

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post

That is a good point.

But then Buoy, riddle me this, if the Godfather didn't care, why did they try to Nightkill Neon Borealis then?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

That is a good point.

But then Buoy, riddle me this, if the Godfather didn't care, why did they try to Nightkill Neon Borealis then?
    who says they DID try to nightkill neon borealis? him receiving protection =/= him being targeted for the nightkill

you stating that they tried to kill neon borealis without saying "if" says something major about you

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

However, take this into consideration.

Croag has all the claims, yet, that doesn't explain the anonimous messages.

That means that whoever is sending this messages is lying about their role.

Now, there is a couple of reasons someone would lie about their role. Either a)They are mafia and are trying to cover their tracks (Which wouldn't make much sense here given that role doesn't determine alliance, with some exceptions), b)They don't trust the one who is taking the claims (Again, unlikely given that Croag is a tree stump, and thus, confirmed town).

And then there is C) (Which I think applies in this ocassion) The messanger is hiding his or her role in order to remain hidden. Why? Because they want to buy some time. Time for what? Well, assuming the messanger is mafia, he or she would want more time to kill more people.

The messanger doesn't want to be find out and he/she said that there was a Godfather here. But if the messanger was town, then he/she would have claimed to Croag without problems, and would probably been a valuable asset to the town, seeing how he has so much "information":

Now, croag recieved a message saying that there was a godfather in this game. Obviously Croag would be believed more since she is the only confirmed town, even if she isn't able to vote. That message in my opinion was meant to divert attention to the already confirmed town players from the list. While leaving the ones in the suspect list safe for a while.

Now, let's go back to the suspect list. It was Buoy, Final, Human and Missigno. We already stablished that Missigno was mafia. And Human was the first one to vote him. Again, the posibility of him bussing his own comrade is there, but it's unlikely considering Missigno's role. That leaves final and Buoy.

Now, I checked Final last night phase and she came up as town. That only leaves Buoy.

Vote: Buoy

In the end it boils down to Human or Buoy. I'm willing to go for Buoy given the evidence.
    @Croag; could you please tell us Buoy's claim. Just to be sure of my final theoty.
    HumanDawn likes this.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

That is a good point.

who says they DID try to nightkill neon borealis? him receiving protection =/= him being targeted for the nightkill

you stating that they tried to kill neon borealis without saying "if" says something major about you
    omfg

Nobody was Nightkilled that Night Phase.

Neon said he got protection, and so with my logic and the facts, I concluded that the Mafia was trying to kill him, failed and went to kill those that suspected them.... LIKE ELYSION.

It's simple math, really.

And FA helped me lynch Missingno.

We were dueling in Duel Network and she could have gave me her hunch on somebody else, but instead, went with it.

Blog Entries

That is a good point.

omfg

Nobody was Nightkilled that Night Phase.

Neon said he got protection, and so with my logic and the facts, I concluded that the Mafia was trying to kill him, failed and went to kill those that suspected them.... LIKE ELYSION.

It's simple math, really.
    maths*

what? so 1 + 1 = neon borealis was targeted for a nightkill? yea good one

the FACT remains that you still said that neon borealis was targetted for a nightkill without any proof, but you still said it definitively in spite of that, which would suggest to one that you KNOW who the mafia targetted. also, your theory that they went to someone who suspected them immediately after their nightkill failed is based on absolutely nothing. not everybody is as obvious as you, y'know. you're just scrounging for reasons to try and get me lynched.

Blog Entries

maths*

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT.

XD

the FACT remains that you still said that neon borealis was targetted for a nightkill without any proof, but you still said it definitively in spite of that, which would suggest to one that you KNOW who the mafia targetted.
    omg

are u for real

I CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION AFTER I FOUND OUT THAT NEON WAS PROTECTED!

"oh look nobody died huh. why is that. oh look neon borealis was protected. omg the mafia must have targeted him!@!!@"

^Math

also, your theory that they went to someone who suspected them immediately after their nightkill failed is based on absolutely nothing. not everybody is as obvious as you, y'know. you're just scrounging for reasons to try and get me lynched.
    It's based on fucking common sense.

Uhh, well, just like how you're doing, mine are, like, making sense.

Blog Entries

maths*

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT.

XD

the FACT remains that you still said that neon borealis was targetted for a nightkill without any proof, but you still said it definitively in spite of that, which would suggest to one that you KNOW who the mafia targetted.
    omg

are u for real

I CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION AFTER I FOUND OUT THAT NEON WAS PROTECTED!

"oh look nobody died huh. why is that. oh look neon borealis was protected. omg the mafia must have targeted him!@!!@"

^Math

also, your theory that they went to someone who suspected them immediately after their nightkill failed is based on absolutely nothing. not everybody is as obvious as you, y'know. you're just scrounging for reasons to try and get me lynched.
    It's based on fucking common sense.

Uhh, well, just like how you're doing, mine are, like, making sense.
    you're still saying for definite that the mafia targeted neon borealis.

doctor protection, as i've said, =/= getting targetted by the mafia
    THAT is maths. you saying that he definitely did, although you don't know it at all for sure, suggests that you actually know who was nightkilled, when you wouldn't if you were a townie. think of how you're phrasing things rather than the 'logic' that goes into reaching that rather marvellous conclusion of yours.

also, 'common sense'? really? common sense in a mafia game generally dictates not to go for someone who publicly suspected you unless you want more people to suspect you.

Blog Entries

logic, common sense

DUH

THAT is maths. you saying that he definitely did, although you don't know it at all for sure, suggests that you actually know who was nightkilled, when you wouldn't if you were a townie. think of how you're phrasing things rather than the 'logic' that goes into reaching that rather marvellous conclusion of yours.
    Okay I'm going to this extreme.

Lets say, you were a one-shot Nightkill Immune and you automatically used it in the first Night of the game to save yourself. You face as a big threat to the Mafia. In the next Night, you get doctor protection, and nobody gets killed. Now lets say if we made an alliance in the first day phase and we were close...

I bet MY BALLS that you'd agree with me if I said that the Mafia targeted you.

also, 'common sense'? really? common sense in a mafia game generally dictates not to go for someone who publicly suspected you unless you want more people to suspect you.
    not if i know that they're mafia

Blog Entries

logic, common sense

DUH

Okay I'm going to this extreme.

Lets say, you were a one-shot Nightkill Immune and you automatically used it in the first Night of the game to save yourself. You face as a big threat to the Mafia. In the next Night, you get doctor protection, and nobody gets killed. Now lets say if we made an alliance in the first day phase and we were close...

I bet MY BALLS that you'd agree with me if I said that the Mafia targeted you.

not if i know that they're mafia
    blah blah blah

not the same scenario as is occurring here

blah blah blah

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

VOTE: Buoy

I had suspicions of you before, and with the information that Neon Borealis has provided with his cop checks and analysis, I think I'll take a leap here by breaking the tie.

Blog Entries

hi, i'll claim: i'm the tracker. i provided croag with the evidence that rio kamishiro killed sputnik.

could you tell me why you're voting for me that isn't something so vague? there's more proof against human than there is against me, and your suspicions about me before were "i feel like buoy is trying to pull off << insert massively far-fetched scheme>>".

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I'd like to hear Croag confirm that, personally.

Okay, I'll admit that a portion of my vote stems from gut feeling, but I found the way you seemed insistent on a godfather being present a page or two back a bit odd, since that kind of requires believing the messenger, who I'm not quite sure I trust. And this is just my own thoughts, but I kind of doubt anybody would've suggested godfather for the game.

I will agree that there is certainly evidence against Human, and that his defense isn't really convincing me completely either, but I do think Neon Borealis has made some good points, and if I was going to break the tie, I was going to side with the cop.

Blog Entries

hi, i'll claim: i'm the tracker. i provided croag with the evidence that rio kamishiro killed sputnik.

could you tell me why you're voting for me that isn't something so vague? there's more proof against human than there is against me, and your suspicions about me before were "i feel like buoy is trying to pull off << insert massively far-fetched scheme>>".
    Okay now, lets say that you really are the Tracker. Lets say that Neon Borealis really is the cop. That I am wrong about the doctor protection and that there was some other reason why a Nightkill didn't happen and that I really am the Vigilante that killed Crackfox.

That leaves us with...
    @Akuraito; and @Ryoga Kamishiro; @FinalArcadia;

If Ryoga claimed to be the beloved princess as Neon Borealis said she did, why hasn't anybody nightkilled her yet?

What is Akuraito's and FinalArcadia's role?

Things just... aren't adding up. Considering how things are, Buoy is really the only option that makes sense in my eyes.

I killed Crackfox Night 3, and if Rio Kamishiro really did kill Sputnik, then the Mafia might have either not targeted anyone or failed to Nightkilled somebody due to something like... doctor protection?

I'd like to know who the Doctor protected in the 3rd Night before I make anymore conclusions. Preferably Croag should be the one to PM me so the doctor could be safe.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast