Mafia: Make-A-Mafia - ENDGAME: TOWN VICTORY [9/11/12] - Page 33

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Make-A-Mafia - ENDGAME: TOWN VICTORY [9/11/12]

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Make-A-Mafia - NIGHT 7: So Many Dupe Roles [6/11/12]

... well, I recieved a message on night 3 saying that Ryouga was the SK. And we know that Rio was the SK.

... but she has claimed beloved, so I'm not sure.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    ... well, I recieved a message on night 3 saying that Ryouga was the SK. And we know that Rio was the SK.

... but she has claimed beloved, so I'm not sure.
    Anonymous one as well?

I'd love to read this message too. I mean, there's nothing to hide, right?

EDIT: Getting the information wrong makes it an unreliable source.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 8th November 2012 at 12:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I'm honestly thinking that Buoy is the last Mafia.

Vote: Buoy

And that he's the person who sent the anonymous message to Croag.

Why would the last Mafia kill Elysion? Oh that's right, to save themselves from suspicion. Elysion did vote for Buoy after all.

Why would the person that sent the anonymous message tell Croag of this? Why not via PM? Are they hiding something? How would they know as well? If they're not showing their faces, then they're not on our side.
    your entire vote is based on wifom, i.e. "why WOULD somebody do xyz?"

who knows why or how anyone would do anything?

and you don't actually have any reason to believe that i sent any sort of message except you want to look like you have information. also, this might just burst your little 'i'm so clever' bubble, but i myself received an anonymous message at one point, stating that rio kamishiro was a serial killer. i'm personally willing to believe that this anonymous messenger is telling the truth about a godfather, since they were right about rio, at least.
    I'd love to see both of what these anonymous messages had written on them. Have they told you how they gathered this information? And IIRC, wasn't Rio Kamishiro Nightkilled?

Again, the person that sent these anonymous messages has no reason to hide to Croag. If their aim was to help the Town by telling them of the Godfather being one of the people in the "maybe innocent" list, then why hide? They can only send PMs to other players only through this ability? Then why not tell Croag? The only 100% confirmed innocent?

Yeah, I'm not going to believe this anonymous messenger who isn't even willing to personally PM Croag.
    "BOTH" of these messages? i only received one that i've said anything about. seeing as you said this right before neon borealis mentioned his message, it looks like you knew something before the rest of us did? how intriguing. also, i don't see what rio being nightkilled has to do with anything. got something on your conscience that you'd like to tell us? ^_~

and, again, wifom. i don't know why they'd do anything, so don't ask me. there could be any number of reasons for not outing to croag, like being independent and wanting to survive instead of being directly involved or something, as a wild example from the top of my head.

@Neon Borealis; that's interesting. i received my message n2. maybe whoever sent a message to you mixed up ryoga and rio?

human, how is the source unreliable? death dictates that they actually knew that rio was the SK, and there's no actual proof that ryoga ISN'T an SK, in case this messenger didn't get the two mixed up when talking to neon. you can't claim that the messenger was wrong after they clearly have gotten something right.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I have received information that Rio (the sk) visited Sputnik.

Yet Human claims he visited CrackFox to kill her, and the mafia visited Sputnik.

So either Human is lying, my source is lying, or the mafia didn't kill anyone.

Blog Entries

Vote: Human.

Vig is a common fakeclaim for mafia (although I have no idea why), the mafia probably would have nightkilled N3 (Missingno. and possible converts were still around then), and killing CrackFox seems like a very anti-town thing to have done besides that. In any case, he said with all certainty that "the mafia killed Sputnik", but how would he know for sure who the mafia killed? I don't see why Croag would have outed this, either, unless she believed her source, so I think I'll trust this source of hers on this, too.

very mindboggling

Blog Entries

I'm honestly thinking that Buoy is the last Mafia.

Vote: Buoy

And that he's the person who sent the anonymous message to Croag.

Why would the last Mafia kill Elysion? Oh that's right, to save themselves from suspicion. Elysion did vote for Buoy after all.

Why would the person that sent the anonymous message tell Croag of this? Why not via PM? Are they hiding something? How would they know as well? If they're not showing their faces, then they're not on our side.
    your entire vote is based on wifom, i.e. "why WOULD somebody do xyz?"

who knows why or how anyone would do anything?

and you don't actually have any reason to believe that i sent any sort of message except you want to look like you have information. also, this might just burst your little 'i'm so clever' bubble, but i myself received an anonymous message at one point, stating that rio kamishiro was a serial killer. i'm personally willing to believe that this anonymous messenger is telling the truth about a godfather, since they were right about rio, at least.
    I'd love to see both of what these anonymous messages had written on them. Have they told you how they gathered this information? And IIRC, wasn't Rio Kamishiro Nightkilled?

Again, the person that sent these anonymous messages has no reason to hide to Croag. If their aim was to help the Town by telling them of the Godfather being one of the people in the "maybe innocent" list, then why hide? They can only send PMs to other players only through this ability? Then why not tell Croag? The only 100% confirmed innocent?

Yeah, I'm not going to believe this anonymous messenger who isn't even willing to personally PM Croag.
    "BOTH" of these messages? i only received one that i've said anything about. seeing as you said this right before neon borealis mentioned his message, it looks like you knew something before the rest of us did? how intriguing. also, i don't see what rio being nightkilled has to do with anything. got something on your conscience that you'd like to tell us? ^_~

and, again, wifom. i don't know why they'd do anything, so don't ask me. there could be any number of reasons for not outing to croag, like being independent and wanting to survive instead of being directly involved or something, as a wild example from the top of my head.

@Neon Borealis; that's interesting. i received my message n2. maybe whoever sent a message to you mixed up ryoga and rio?

human, how is the source unreliable? death dictates that they actually knew that rio was the SK, and there's no actual proof that ryoga ISN'T an SK, in case this messenger didn't get the two mixed up when talking to neon. you can't claim that the messenger was wrong after they clearly have gotten something right.
    That explains a lot. Thanks!

Um, the lack of a Night kill in Night 6 is making me think there could be one last Serial Killer.

Vote: Human.

Vig is a common fakeclaim for mafia (although I have no idea why), the mafia probably would have nightkilled N3 (Missingno. and possible converts were still around then), and killing CrackFox seems like a very anti-town thing to have done besides that. In any case, he said with all certainty that "the mafia killed Sputnik", but how would he know for sure who the mafia killed? I don't see why Croag would have outed this, either, unless she believed her source, so I think I'll trust this source of hers on this, too.

very mindboggling
    Killing CrackFox was anti-town, but that's because I had a simple hunch that I thought she was Mafia. If you're a vigkiller and you think that somebody is Mafia, you nightkill them. You make a mistake? That's just Human xD. I said that I thought that the mafia killed Sputnik because I didn't know that there were any serial killers at that time, so I assumed that it was the Mafia.

oh and i love how you ignore that i led a lynch on missingno voting people randomly like hell
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 8th November 2012 at 12:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Well, then. The last SK is either you or Buoy. Sice I checked everyone else on here. And they all came up town.

And yes. I am the cop.

And I was protected night 6, thank you very much.

Me thinks you are trying to make excuses Human

Vote: Human

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia

Blog Entries

Well, then. The last SK is either you or Buoy. Sice I checked everyone else on here. And they all came up town.

And yes. I am the cop.

How can an Independent Serial Killer show up as Town?

So yeah, THERE HAS TO be a GODFATHER. So neither me or Buoy are Serial Killers then.

Blog Entries

And yes. I am the cop.

I don't know. You tell me.

What I was trying to say is that I've checked everyone, but You and Buoy. And by logic, the SK can't be town or mafia due to win condition. So, if there is a SK, then it's either you or Buoy.

However, I already said that I was protected night 6. So that could potentially disprove your second SK theory.

Blog Entries

And yes. I am the cop.

he didn't say you showed up as town... he said everyone else showed up as town?

edit: ninja'd

Blog Entries

What I was trying to say is that I've checked everyone, but You and Buoy. And by logic, the SK can't be town or mafia due to win condition. So, if there is a SK, then it's either you or Buoy.
    Thanks for being clear on that.

However, I already said that I was protected night 6. So that could potentially disprove your second SK theory.
    ...I didn't know of that information. My second SK theory has been disapproved.

If it's not me, then it's Buoy.

I randomly lynched Missingno., a Mafia, after going after you and Croag randomly to get a reaction. What has Buoy done to get him have less votes than me?

Blog Entries

In my opinion, there are 3 posibilities.
    1)Human is lying. His story of going after crackfox seems flimsy after what croag said.
    2)Buoy is mafia, (maybe he is the messanger).
    3)Ryouga Kamishiro is mafia (It would fit with the godfather theory).

Everyone else is clear on my book. And not just because of cop checks.

Edit: Okay, you did randomly vote for him... you should change your Avatar. I'm getting you confused with final.

and that basically eliminates Human from the list of suspects.

Blog Entries

1)Human is lying. His story of going after crackfox seems flimsy after what croag said.

Edit: Okay, you did randomly vote for him... you should change your Avatar. I'm getting you confused with final.

I don't see how it eliminates him from being suspected. He just so happened to vote a mafioso out of the people who remained. If anything, I'd say he bussed Missingno, knowing Human. Missingno wasn't actually able to get online the day he was lynched, and I bet Human took that as a perfect opportunity to bus him in an attempt to clear himself. I've played with Human on my scumteam before -- I'm relatively confident in my knowledge of how he plays.

Blog Entries

I normally would consider how it could have been a bussing attempt, but if we were 2, I wouldn't randomly bus my team like that. If there were 3 or 4 votes on them, I'd vote as well, but voting first? Nope.

I don't see how it eliminates him from being suspected. He just so happened to vote a mafioso out of the people who remained. If anything, I'd say he bussed Missingno, knowing Human. Missingno wasn't actually able to get online the day he was lynched, and I bet Human took that as a perfect opportunity to bus him in an attempt to clear himself. I've played with Human on my scumteam before -- I'm relatively confident in my knowledge of how he plays.
    And on that same scumteam in the Unova Mafia I didn't bus anybody. When you got lynched first in our team, it was because both of us were unaware that the phase would update at that time.

The most busing I've ever done was in the HGSS Mafia, and that was when it was when my Teammates were hopeless to save and had lots of votes on them. I don't agree with bussing my Team mates unless it's impossible and they know inside that it must be done. It's unfair to my team mate and unfun. I could say something against them for future use, but not entirely screw them.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 8th November 2012 at 01:30 PM.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I don't really understand. I have all claims, but that wouldn't explain these anon. messages.

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast