Mafia: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win - Page 52

Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 6 - "Oh, crap." [7-7-13]

I still have a vig kill and steal so I think my last steal should go towards Buoy or Dark Kyriaki since they're unknowns. Also what are thoughts on Phoenicks?

@Froakie; vigs unless the person is confirmed mafia have a higher chance of hitting town and with two on town side plus one on mafia just suspecting one of the lovers roles, and imagine all vigs used their kills in one night it could cost the town five players in a single night phase. I'm not saying I fully doubt you just that I'm a little more cautious about your ability now and I didn't question earlier because I didn't think it too odd at first, nor did I read GWS' role PM to see there were lovers and didn't look at it until Soulmaster claimed. However right now my top suspects for mafia are Phoenicks, Buoy, and Spectrum.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Harpy; why am I scummy? Because my role is unknown?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    Yes pretty much though I'm not really concerned about you right now honestly. However I rather steal Buoy's ability considering he disappeared its possible he's a real commuter or even something like doctor and mafia silenced him so they could use his claim as their own to clear themselves so jda is also up there since I don't fully trust the commuter claim.

Also what are your thoughts about Phoenicks alignment? Which I asked in my previous post

Blog Entries

I again say to steal from Human. Human, use your role on yourself. If youre telling the truth Harpy's role won't work and she can use it again later. If it does work then you are lying and we lynch you.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    Yes pretty much though I'm not really concerned about you right now honestly. However I rather steal Buoy's ability considering he disappeared its possible he's a real commuter or even something like doctor and mafia silenced him so they could use his claim as their own to clear themselves so jda is also up there since I don't fully trust the commuter claim.
    1) why not ;;

2) I'm wondering something about your ability's use. Do you know anything about how the amount of shots someone else has translates into how many uses you have? Because I'm wondering if you would be able to get a use out of someone who has no more shots. If it's possible someone who has exhausted all their uses of their ability could come forward and let theirs be stolen.

Blog Entries

@jda95; And that would be a waste of my ability. Its better suited to find out others like Phoenicks and saving the town from a possible extra kill when I stole from GM

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Harpy; I'm not getting any clear reads from anyone. Drumbeats' claim seems a bit scummy though because there was already a nurse before

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    I again say to steal from Human. Human, use your role on yourself. If youre telling the truth Harpy's role won't work and she can use it again later. If it does work then you are lying and we lynch you.
    you'd think after neon's death i would be less suspicious to you

Even though I'd prefer if it was used on somebody else, it would still help give information. I'm mostly worried about Harpy being Nightkilled in the same night, though. If she's Nightkilled you'd have no result from her and I'd be mislynched with your terms.

There's also Buoy's disappearance, that might be something that only lasts till the end of the next Night Phase. It's very possible the Mafia did it, and they could do it again. With my cloak I might help him, and I'd rather use my cloak to help others, not for something selfish.

Who did you give Doctor protection to then? I'd prefer if you copy and pasted the actions from the QT.

@Harpy; I'm not getting any clear reads from anyone. Drumbeats' claim seems a bit scummy though because there was already a nurse before
    I've played tons of games on EpicMafia with both a Nurse and Doctor, so I don't see how it's scummy. I looked up on Simon The Digger and a part of his personality was that of a protector.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post

Also what are your thoughts about Phoenicks alignment? Which I asked in my previous post
    I honestly doubt the hosts would degrade Castiel to a fakeclaim.

Phoenicks has been on a neutral line verging to Town with his nameclaim and behaviour. He "forgot" Buoy disappeared, but I wouldn't put it past him to fake that.
    @Dark Kyriaki;

Would you mind nameclaiming?

EDIT:
    @Froakie;

Does your Vigilante Kill by any chance work in the Day?
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 10th July 2013 at 11:38 PM.

Blog Entries

What? The doctor claim is scummy?

And my predecessor to this role protected Phoenicks night 1 an nobody on night 2. I have protected Hitomi every night since I subbed in which was night 3.

Also, Human, I still do find the double roleblock suspicious, as well as much of your behavior in the last phase. I think my suggestion regarding Harpy though should clear this up either way.

Phoenicks is starting to appear more suspicious to me as well though, since he was lurking so much throughout the day, especially after his speech about us not lynching any mafia.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

And my predecessor to this role protected Phoenicks night 1 an nobody on night 2. I have protected Hitomi every night since I subbed in which was night 3.
    I'd prefer if you copy and pasted your actions from the QT. Why Hitomi? This makes the lack of kill on a Townie when both Oswin and Miss Mew died interesting.

Also, Human, I still do find the double roleblock suspicious, as well as much of your behavior in the last phase. I think my suggestion regarding Harpy though should clear this up either way.
    Which I ask again as to why I would even lie about it if it would then inevitably put suspicion on me?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I don't really like claiming, but I guess I should.

I'm Tsuna from Hitman Reborn.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now.

1. Soulmaster
    2. Froakie
    3. Buoy
    4. Drumbeats
    5. Phoenicks
    6. Wallflower --> Dark Kyriaki
    7. CrackFox --> HumanDawn
    8. Harpy
    9. jda95
    10. Hitomi
    11. Faeri --> FinalArcadia
    12. acs1903 --> Noivern
    13. Pokemaster97

One nightkill tonight drags us to 12 players. Assuming 4 mafia at worst, we have 8 townies for 2 mislynches left. (Each mislynch counts for two deaths when you include nightkills. 4 townies, then, take 2 days.)

If Harpy kills a townie, there is 1 mislynch left.
    If Harpy kills scum, there are 3 mislynches left.

If you think there are only 3 scum left, add 1 to all my counts.

Going on evidence collected from roles, we can clear half the playerlist. Even if a mafia converter targeted these "clears," there are 2-3 mafia lurking in the non-clear group. Search there.

The "clears" are:

1. Soulmaster

4. Drumbeats

8. Harpy

10. Hitomi

11. Faeri --> FinalArcadia

13. Pokemaster97

Semi-Cleared

12. acs1903 --> Noivern

There are inconsistencies with this situation that haven't been elaborated on, but Noivern isn't cleared and isn't in the same catergory that follows.

Not Cleared (Where We Should Focus):

2. Froakie (Claimed Vig)
    3. Buoy (Disappeared)
    5. Phoenicks (Lost Lynch Resistance)*
    6. Wallflower --> Dark Kyriaki (???)
    7. CrackFox --> HumanDawn (Grants Ascetism)
    9. jda95 (Commuter)

Even if a "Clear" is scum through hijinks, there should be 2-3 scum in the above list. Start there.

*For completeness, not self-incrimination.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

So then am I vigkilling tonight and also who am I stealing from?

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who are you killing?

The suggestion you steal from Human was fair.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Claim an anime character(Non Pokemon ones)

Well, Mintaka has seen Hitman Reborn then.

By the way, Neon Borealis using his two shots explains how Harpy couldn't steal his role, because he had no shots left.

Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast