Mafia: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win - Page 39
Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 960

Thread: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

  1. #571
    Cryst Fairy HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Luxendarc
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 4 - All according to plan? [6-29-13]

    It wouldn't happen today. Despite the many attempts to hang the noose around his neck, their target still lived. Whether it was due to his enormous frame or resistance from years of cartoon violence, nobody could say. But their reality was here and now.
    So the character is male, has an enormous frame and has resisted cartoon violence. The character being male with such a frame fits Dumbledore, but I don't think cartoon violence does. It's violence like from Looney Toons were the characters don't suffer any real injury despite being hit by plenty of objects that should kill them, and I, who has read all the Harry Potter books, seen all the movies and played all the Playstation versions of the games know that Dumbledore doesn't go through such a thing. The more fitting term for Dumbeldore is “fantasy violence”, which would involve things such as magic attacks.

    @Pokemaster97; Why did you invent something for Oswin Night 1 then? Have you been giving Hitomi anything? Oswin should have another ability if that's true then. It could be that the invention he got gave him the ability to stop the lynch.

    I doubt that Homer Simpson is in the game because of the quote. I could see Mr. Barns be made into a villain somehow, though.

    EDIT: @Harpy; Could you use the vigilante kill and steal somebody's role im the same night?
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 3rd July 2013 at 05:33 AM.

  2. #572
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,395
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    @HumanDawn; I'm not sure but I'll ask. If so is there a particular target you guys have in mind?

  3. #573
    Mr. F's Bulbawife Hitomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    930
    Blog Entries
    17

    Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    Just so everyone knows, the internet at the house where I'm dogsitting until Saturday stopped working so I won't be on til Saturday except maybe for a couple of minutes tomorrow. I had to jot over to my mom's place to use her internet.

  4. #574
    Mrs. Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,740
    Blog Entries
    427

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    Why don't we go with somebody who's on everybody's top scum list?

  5. #575
    With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    In some trainer's Pokeball
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    Yeah...but didn't we already decide Oswin was getting it?

    Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

  6. #576
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,395
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
    Yeah...but didn't we already decide Oswin was getting it?
    Oswin is getting the vig killed. We are now talking about who to use my last steal on.

  7. #577
    With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    In some trainer's Pokeball
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    Oh. I see. But I can't think of anybody and if you steal somebody else's role on town, you're getting it...

    Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

  8. #578
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,395
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
    Oh. I see. But I can't think of anybody and if you steal somebody else's role on town, you're getting it...
    Well if the target town gives me turns out to be town they have no right to kill me since I just did what the majority told me.

  9. #579
    Mrs. Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,740
    Blog Entries
    427

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    Can you even steal at the same time you're using a vig kill? Seems a bit OP to me.

  10. #580
    With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    In some trainer's Pokeball
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    Dark Kyriaki has a point.

    Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

  11. #581
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,798
    Blog Entries
    55

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    That FT definitely does not sound like Dumbledore at all. I looked up a list of fictional giants on Wikipedia, but I didn't really see any that would apply so much to both cartoon violence and something the hosts would put in (here's the list, though, if it helps - Fictional Giants). So the enormous frame part maybe is just somebody who is particularly tall or something, but not to outrageous proportions like a giant.

    Pokemaster's invention seems like a likely reason for Oswin not dying, especially with how the FT seems to disagree with his Dumbledore claim (so he's probably lying about more than that), though it would be nice to know what kind of invention it was to see if that fits.

    Also, @Harpy, personally I'd vote that Neon Borealis might be a good steal target. He's pretty much disappeared again, and I wonder if that's because of panic at being suspected (as mafia) or what. Or one of the people who pop in without much to add, it could be a way to gather info on them since it's hard to get it from so few posts.

  12. #582
    This world is merciless Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia StaffModerator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    953
    Blog Entries
    2

    Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    It wouldn't happen today. Despite the many attempts to hang the noose around his neck, their target still lived. Whether it was due to his enormous frame or resistance from years of cartoon violence, nobody could say. But their reality was here and now.
    So the character is male, has an enormous frame and has resisted cartoon violence. The character being male with such a frame fits Dumbledore, but I don't think cartoon violence does. It's violence like from Looney Toons were the characters don't suffer any real injury despite being hit by plenty of objects that should kill them, and I, who has read all the Harry Potter books, seen all the movies and played all the Playstation versions of the games know that Dumbledore doesn't go through such a thing. The more fitting term for Dumbeldore is “fantasy violence”, which would involve things such as magic attacks.

    @Pokemaster97; Why did you invent something for Oswin Night 1 then? Have you been giving Hitomi anything? Oswin should have another ability if that's true then. It could be that the invention he got gave him the ability to stop the lynch.

    I doubt that Homer Simpson is in the game because of the quote. I could see Mr. Barns be made into a villain somehow, though.

    EDIT: @Harpy; Could you use the vigilante kill and steal somebody's role im the same night?
    I just picked a random person who seemed seemed the less scummy based on what they said. On night 2, no one really fit that description for me, so I wasn't comfortable sending an invention to anyone. On night 3, I sent an invention to Nytie, because he had that hiding plan so I wanted to see if one of the inventions I sent him could help him have an advantage in that situation, unfortunately he was nightkilled so it went to waste. I've yet to send one out this phase. I actually didn't give Hitomi anything because I figured she'd be a mafia target, so I didn't want to waste one (but I guess it backfired).
    Last edited by Pokemaster97; 3rd July 2013 at 12:11 PM.

  13. #583
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,395
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    Can you even steal at the same time you're using a vig kill? Seems a bit OP to me.
    Human asked the same thing already and as I said I do not know if I can. I asked the hosts and am waiting on a reply.



    @FinalArcadia; I'm going to do whoever the majority chooses.

  14. #584
    Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    4,540
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    [steal from FinalArcadia. :>

  15. #585
    Cryst Fairy HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Luxendarc
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

    @Pokemaster97; Give Miss Mew an invention then. She should be the vigilante, and without a power to help the Town she's better off using an invention.

    Yeah I also think @Neon Borealis; is a good target. He could nameclaim to maybe help.

Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •