Mafia: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win - Page 38

Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 4 - All according to plan? [6-29-13]

Vote: Oswin

Aside from a somewhat shaky claim, Oswin has not contributed much to the game (not saying that I have contributed though). Then trying to reflect the attention away from him and make Harpy look suspicious without very good logic disturbs me as well.

For who to lynch next, I think Neon Borealis is a possible target, since in his posts he seems like he doesn't want to take part in a myslynch or make any mistakes so he won't be blamed for the incident. His defense wasn't very good though, though it seems kind of honest (still not very good though). How about you state your opinion on Oswin right now and we'll consider it. Even if you aren't good at debating, you can still try and you might get better at it.

@Parma @Zenax @Paperhorse Also, I might be inactive for 3 real life days, because I'm going to a cottage for a while and I'm not sure if it has internet or a computer. I might be wrong though, so I might be able to continue to play.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 4 - All according to plan? [6-29-13]

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Vote: Oswin

Aside from a somewhat shaky claim, Oswin has not contributed much to the game (not saying that I have contributed though). Then trying to reflect the attention away from him and make Harpy look suspicious without very good logic disturbs me as well.
    To be honest I don't really have to do much to make Harpy look suspicious. Also I think it's pretty hypocritical of you to say that my lack of contribution makes me scum when you yourself admit you have also hardly participated.

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    For who to lynch next, I think Neon Borealis is a possible target, since in his posts he seems like he doesn't want to take part in a myslynch or make any mistakes so he won't be blamed for the incident. His defense wasn't very good though, though it seems kind of honest (still not very good though). How about you state your opinion on Oswin right now and we'll consider it.
    So what, Neon repeats what everyone else has said about me and he's clear to you?
    Last edited by Oswin; 2nd July 2013 at 09:09 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    What? Um you do know Mijz is dead right? Also thats what a governor is: Lynch redirect or lynch stop. Oswin said its the second one. If you think Oswin is lying then what do you think of the fact that Phoenicks has a vote reflecting ability?
    Ugh, that's what I get for responding at 1:00 in the morning. ^^; Okay, he was town, so that makes Oswin's claim even stranger to me. I know in effect the abilities are different somewhat, but it just feels like too many lynch-effecting powers for town. And I know that a governor is a lynch stopper; when I was talking about what he could be if mafia, I meant in a general sense an ability that affects lynches, but yeah, governor isn't inherently town anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpy
    Also you said my nameclaim makes me scummy yet if I was scum why would I claim a villain, from a show I know nothing about nor knew any of the hosts watched instead of one from something like TWD that I know plenty about and know Paperhorse likes?
    I think that your nameclaim is real, but you're using it to try to pass as an independent. Town would be too hard to believe, since that character is apparently really villainous, but independent is a little bit easier to swallow. Plus, to use something that you know the hosts like would be risky, especially something like TWD when there was that mafia game not all that long ago, meaning somebody probably really does have a character from that and you'd risk picking the same one.

EDIT: Oops, missed one part of your post. Phoenicks and his claim make that pretty believable, since Crow would most likely be here and Black Thunder definitely works to explain the reason behind the ability, and I don't think he could fake that without knowledge of the show (though I guess it is possible that an ally could help with that). However, as seen on my big post with the quotes and all, I'm not counting him in the "most likely town" category because there are some posts that kind of made me wonder, so I'm definitely not thinking of him as clear because of the claim.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We've been making this too complicated.

If Oswin isn't lynched today, then Harpy vig-kills him. If he's lynched, Harpy doesn't.

Oswin, if you're town, recognize that we are going to kill you. If you are town, please abstain from saving yourself. If we waste time lynching you then the mafia get an extra nightkill to compensate.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post

If Oswin isn't lynched today, then Harpy vig-kills him. If he's lynched, Harpy doesn't.

Oswin, if you're town, recognize that we are going to kill you. If you are town, please abstain from saving yourself. If we waste time lynching you then the mafia get an extra nightkill to compensate.
    Roleblocking? It's pretty obvious Harpy is going to get roleblocked if there's one within the mafia.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post

Roleblocking? It's pretty obvious Harpy is going to get roleblocked if there's one within the mafia.
    human's ascetic cloak can make sure harpy's kill goes through tho

Blog Entries

As much as I hate to trust Harpy with this, this plan is the best one we have.

@Harpy, if you shot anyone other than Oswin, regardless of your reasoning, you will be lynched. I just wante to make that very clear considering you stole GM's kill when we told you to target somebody else.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

voting locked
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

"Apu, if I've learned anything, it's that life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead."

-Homer Simpson

Enraged and looking for blood, the assorted crew of heroes and villains gathered around. They were hoping that this solution would give them what they needed-a thing to turn the tide, so to speak.

It wouldn't happen today. Despite the many attempts to hang the noose around his neck, their target still lived. Whether it was due to his enormous frame or resistance from years of cartoon violence, nobody could say. But their reality was here and now.

With lowered morales, the crew disappeared amongst themselves, hoping that there was a light amongst the darkness.

It is now Night 4. Phase ends 7/3/13 at 10pm EDT.

the vile, wandering one sneaks up

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 4 - Empty-handed. [7-2-13]

Wow. That helped deduce something. :|

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

So Oswin's ability is true? Then does it mean he's town? Or do we still need to kill Oswin to get more info?

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    So Oswin's ability is true? Then does it mean he's town? Or do we still need to kill Oswin to get more info?
    Governor could be a mafia or town ability so as was planned I will still be killing Oswin unless town suddenly changes their mind.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Considering Mijz had freeze votes and I had a lynch protection (yeah some of you don't believe I'm town got it) 3 lynch-muck town roles feels... weird.

The mafia would be powered up to compensate, let's hope not.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

Oswin may have an additional ability that he hasn't told anyone about. I'm going to roleclaim now. I'm an inventor, who every night can send an invention to a player of my choosing, however, I have no knowledge of what the invention I'm sending is. Night 1, I sent Oswin an invention, so it could have something to do with it.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I've been wondering about that quote in the FT... Is there Homer Simpson in this game?

Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast