Mafia: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win - Page 33

Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 4 - All according to plan? [6-29-13]

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Wow, bandwagon much? I mean I get a few for pressure but yeah let's all vote me. :I

I'm Dumbledore, and that makes me a one shot governor.

Getting back to the game: I think that Nytie getting nightkilled is obvious really. The mafia framing me could be a possibility, but seeing as Nytie was a threat to them wouldn't it make sense they'd want to get rid of Nytie as soon as possible? This explains why there was only one kill last night more than a lucky doctor protect I think.

Also, Harpy, you haven't been acting pro-town and regardless of alignment I dont trust you with a vigkill. You're becoming increasingly scummier by the day and I think lynching you would be good as it stops you distracting the town.

Vote: Harpy
    1. Are you a governor who can stop a lynch or one who can redirect one?

2. Dumbledore may conflict with Human's claim. If anyone has characters from the same work, would you please claim so we know if this is common?

3. I've had issues with harpy but she HAS been active. It's very easy for mafia to be anti-independent to look pro-town. The sudden backlash against her (where before I was one of the only ones) suggests that mafioso are excoriating her now.

4. My role was blocked when harpy took it. There was a pause when it was mine. Then it was permanently disabled. I do not think that that was Harpy's doing.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 4 - All according to plan? [6-29-13]

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Why would he lie about a nameclaim?
    To avoid getting lynched as Mafia... ?

They redirect a lynch from someone
    Wait, then how is Mijzelffan's role a "governor role"? Locking the votes isn't exactly redirecting it. If anything, it's more like Phoenicks's role, where he redirects the votes to somebody else, right?

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@HumanDawn; Governor can redirect or stop a lynch. Depends on the host which one they have. Phoenicks just asked Oswin if his role is redirect or stop.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post

1. Are you a governor who can stop a lynch or one who can redirect one?
    I can stop one.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noivern View Post

Not much else.

I suspect this particular piece of information might be useless to most people.

Anyway,

Vote: Oswin
    What particular piece of information? Any piece of information is always useful so how about sharing with everyone.
    I... I need to get Farnsworth killed for some reason. It's tied to me. I don't know whose side Farnsworth is.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries

Not much else.

Anyway,

What particular piece of information? Any piece of information is always useful so how about sharing with everyone.
    I... I need to get Farnsworth killed for some reason. It's tied to me. I don't know whose side Farnsworth is.
    Is that an Independent claim then? What do you nameclaim then?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

Not much else.

Anyway,

Is that an Independent claim then? What do you nameclaim then?
    Might as well. Dr. Ogden Wernstrom. (I can also wait it out and wipe out the mafia along with the town.)
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries

A while back there was a question as to why I didn't try and use my power on Harpy earlier in the game. I used it last phase because of her nameclaim. Before that, I wasn't sure as to whether or not she'd be a good choice for a target. After all, it's easier for an Indep to win with the Town in the early stages. However, after nameclaiming Smokey, I decided to go with my gut and try to shoot her, because, after watching all of Lost, Smokey is not someone who should make you feel comfortable.

I'm curious as to how @Oswin;'s role is supposed to work. Can you completely negate the lynch? How do you "stop" it? Can we just vote you and have you negate the lynch?

@Noivern; so you're claiming to be some sort of towny with an alternate motive?

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Townie's don't usually have a secondary win condition nor do mafia though @Noivern; What color is your alignment highlighted in your role PM? Green, red, or blue?

Blog Entries

@Harpy;

You've avoided answering something important. Earlier in the thread you claimed of being able to temporarily steal somebody's ability, and then went on to say that you could use Gliscorman's vigilante powers at a stage like lylo, and to use them at that stage you'd need to keep said powers. That would be a pretty long time, I wouldn't call it "temporarily".

Okay, I've made a list of all claims so far in thread:

7. Phoenicks - Could reflect a lynch but not can't. Nameclaimed Crow Hogan.
    9. Drumbeats - Nameclaimed Simon the Digger.
    10. HumanDawn - Nameclaimed Harry Potter
    11. GliscorMan - 1x Vigilante that was taken by Harpie. May come back. Nameclaimed Han Solo.
    12. Harpy - Claimed of being an Independent that can temporarily steal somebody's role 3 times.
    20. Oswin - Claimed of being a 1x Governor that can stop a lynch. Nameclaimed Dumbledore.
    21. Noivern; - Claimed of needing to kill Dr. Farnsworth, which would mean that he's also an Independent. Nameclaimed Dr. Ogden Wernstrom, who is a villain in Futurama.
    22. Pokemaster97 - Nameclaimed of being Dr. Farnsworth. If Noivern is telling the truth then Pokemaster97 is clear.

Blog Entries

Townie's don't usually have a secondary win condition nor do mafia though @Noivern; What color is your alignment highlighted in your role PM? Green, red, or blue?
    None of the above.
    Links

Blog Entries

None of the above.
    What is your color then?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    None of the above.
    What is your color then?
    So does that mean there are more than one 3rd parties?

Blog Entries

I'm as grey as it can be.
    Links

Blog Entries

Harpy, that was Neon Borealis, not Gliscorman. -_- So we lost out vigilante based on the fact that you got the wrong name. Well you're lucky you did I guess because I would've suggested a vig kill on you tonight if you didn't and apparently he was already killing you tonight. However, now you're my fooling anybody into thinking you're protown.

Noviern, I'd like to see it regardless. EDIT: #late. While I have seen a townie with a seperate win condition (my role in companions mafia), the lynch I needed to stat was a mafia. However these two professors aren't necessarily heroes or villains. It would all depend on perspective in my opinion.
    Last edited by DrumBeats; 30th June 2013 at 11:09 AM.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast