There's a lot to say and I'm on iPhone again:
1. I wanted to lynch an inactive, not someone "lying low". Lynch someone who has posted 0 times. If they have a powerful role and aren't posting, what good are they? We don't know what their roles are and we shouldn't give them a magic pass for having done nothing.
2. If you disagree, please provide an alternative.
I'm not just doing mouth and thumb exercises.
3. Ignore Mijz claiming to have locked the votes. Vote as though he hadn't and be useful with it. He might even be bluffing.
4. Terezi, I voted you on pressure ("what do you think?").
5. Gliscorman, what am I supposed. To defend myself of?
6. I thought Harpy's first post was scummy (he added nothing) and I agree with jda and buoy's responses.
Enough to feel more comfortable lynching Harpy than an inactive.
Unvote Terezi pyrope
So? Since you were one of the people who talked about useful posts and productivity, I'd say you're a good choice for a lynch. But the votes are frozen now, so we can't do anything much but wait till it thaws out, or the phase is over.
'ur too pro-town!!! time 2 lynch u'
sorry, but no.
I have to bring a little meta here. Phoenicks - when he's mafia, he's pro-town. REALLY pro-town. If you don't believe me, go look up the games where he's been mafia. I have to say he's really impressive because he can convince anyone that he is town with his 'pro-town behavior'. I respect that part of his ability. Mind-game strategies, that is, but that's exactly why I can't say that he's town when he's looking pro-town. He's more likely to be mafia.
back to being a non-edible pastry
Originally Posted by Zima
Since I'm pretty sure most people here know I wouldn't bluff I'd ignore all votes made after I froze. Phoenicks might still be mafia with harpy (forgot who was the one that thought that but it was someone) and only voting her right now because he knows the vote won't count anyway.
A few more thoughts:
1. If I'm pro-town as scum or town then it's a nulltell.
(2. If you're about to be lynched as a powerful role then you should claim and lynch someone else. Scum will probably kill you but now there is a chance of lynching scum during that phase.)
(3. We should not be defeatists.)
4. Mijz is perfectly able and willing to lie. :3
5. If he's not, let's not be defeatists.
Not true at all. Different people=different behaviors.If anyone's attacked enough for their vote, they're hardly going to keep it unless they have a REALLY good reason to.
What do those have to do with each other?Oswin kept his vote because he wasn't really attacked that much; Neon and Noivern were both leapt upon for their votes, which is why they didn't keep theirs.
I said that as a possible theory. If you read my first post then you would have seen that I also presented a theory of Phoenicks being mafia.At least, that's how I see it. Besides that, you refer to their unvoting as them 'trying to avoid mislynching' Phoenicks. Unless you know something we don't, then you can't be sure that a lynch on Phoenicks would be a mislynch. (:
is that a slip-up i smell already?
I've played two games with Phoenicks. In one I died early and he was town but I didn't keep up with the game to see his behavior. In the other he was mafia and I again died early but kept up with the game. He was mafia and looked really pro-town meaning he's a tricky player and one I will never trust without a cop check and dead godfather. Pro-town=/= town.I have to bring a little meta here. Phoenicks - when he's mafia, he's pro-town. REALLY pro-town. If you don't believe me, go look up the games where he's been mafia. I have to say he's really impressive because he can convince anyone that he is town with his 'pro-town behavior'. I respect that part of his ability. Mind-game strategies, that is, but that's exactly why I can't say that he's town when he's looking pro-town. He's more likely to be mafia.
Actually some would take it seriously because playing behavior can easily decide someone's alignment.you can't try and lynch phoenicks for being 'too pro-town' (which is literally not even a thing) and expect people to take you seriously.
This is BMG not another forum so your comments are irrelevant.if you brought this notion up on any other mafia forum, you'd get seriously laughed at.
Mafias are based off of meta to find scum so it should never be brushed off.the fact that you have to rely on meta to back up your argument proves that it's a weak argument to begin with.
As is any player in this game including you.4. Mijz is perfectly able and willing to lie. :3
1) I'm a girlOriginally Posted by Pheonicks
2) What about their responses do you agree with?
3) How is pointing out what others ignored not adding anything. I didn't repeat anything said and instead brought up what was ignored so please tell me how I didn't add anything? Or is it because one of them is your scumbuddy and you don't like that I brought attention on them?
2. The mafia would be pretty stupid to kill me now, especially if noivern dies innocent. I'm in no way cleared while I just used up my powers and am thus a useless vanilla. If noivern ends up innocent they should probably try to lynch me instead, who knows, they could get a bandwagon going.
3. Don't tell me how to play the game. >:I
4. No use for pointless lies, it will only affect your credibility when you tell the truth. Lying about this would be pretty pointless.
5. You gotta know when to gracefully accept defeat, no point in fighting for a lost cause :3
Could someone please do a vote tally? I haven't formed an opinion yet, I'll finish reading the thread first, then I'll post again talking about my suspicions or why I don't have any.