Mafia: Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS - Page 24

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-19-12 Day 9: So apparently I'm misspelling Catulus

I admit I am a bit hesitant but something needs to be done so Vote: Dark Blueberry

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-19-12 Day 9: So apparently I'm misspelling Catulus

Vote: Dark Blueberry I guess we have no other options.

EDIT: On the other hand, I have my suspicions on Neosquid more than DB at the moment.

Vote: Neosquid
    Last edited by J J M; 21st September 2012 at 12:00 AM.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    Vote: Dark Blueberry I guess we have no other options.

EDIT: On the other hand, I have my suspicions on Neosquid more than DB at the moment.

Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post
    Why?

Everyone is saying they're suspicious of me but aren't giving any evidence at all.

It's pretty obvious that this is the mafia trying to tie the vote at the last minute. Lumi posted 8 minutes before the normal phase update time, JJM edited his post right at 1:00, and nobody gave any reasoning at all.

Vote for Dark Blueberry.
    Last edited by crystallineEntropy; 21st September 2012 at 12:10 AM.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Nightfall of Day 9...

It was all out war.

When the magic came back online with the rising of the sun, spells began flying back and forth between the captive wizards. Fire, ice, lightning, air, and all sorts of energy blasts ricocheted off of the walls. Craters for dug out of the stone work and the wards on the windows began to crack as the spell barrage wore them down.

In the midst of it, a figure in a black cloak slipped between fighters, slitting the throats of his enemies.

The man throwing fireballs...

The well-dressed one who had warped time...

The one in the blood-red robe...

The short one...

And finally, the one whose wards had been protecting his fellow innocents all this time...

Catulus stood before his old apprentices. He clapped slowly. "Well done. Well done indeed. You have redeemed yourself in my eyes. Let us forget your past... mistakes against me, shall we?" He did not wait for an answer, but simply produced a pile of leather-bound spellbooks. "Thanks to you, I now possess the combined knowledge and spell research of some of the world's foremost magical experts. These last several days have been quite rewarding." He paused and smiled. "Such a shame Phoenicks can't be here to be with us."

He waved his hand and the others bowed deeply and walked out of the castle. They had emerged victorious. Their master was pleased with them. They had redeemed themselves.

Now all they had to look forward to was an eternity of service to their master.

All in all... it could have been worse.

THE MAFIA HAS WON THE GAME!

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS

Damnitt, I knew I should have killed off DQ. >.< But she was nice to me on thread at first so I leaned against it. :/

Good game. Well played, mafia, but I blame the inactivity.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Yay, evil reigns!

Yeah, the inactivity really worked in our favor. I think I would have been found out pretty easily if the town had been active. I have a ton of room for improvement when it comes to being mafia.

I had a fun time working with my fellow mafia. Phoenicks and Dark Blueberry really put themselves in the line of fire, I don't think we would have won without them. Unfortunately we didn't support Phoenicks and he went down (a lesson I'll apply to future games!).

I don't know if it was because of the inactivity or because I sucked at choosing targets, but I never picked up any messages with my ability xD

Thank you Ryuutakeshi for letting me play! I enjoyed the flavor text. In particular, I felt bad for Mijz's character. His fear and then being ripped apart...
    Last edited by Luminosity; 21st September 2012 at 02:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

YAY Mafia haz won the game XDD

For anyone wondering why I wasn't killed... you might've guessed by my ability, but I was already a quadraple voter near the end along with the extra staff, so you could say I was pretty much overpowered. Also, with the townies being inactive, it was a little too easy to lynch people without much evidence :( Still, Thanks to Ryuutakeshi for creating this game and letting me play - and good game everyone!! XDD

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Hey, remember when I said Destiny Queen was mafia. And then you killed me instead. And then I died innocent and you conveniently forgot everything I said while alive. Yeah. Look were that brought you once more.

Seriously, this happens way too much to me in mafia games.
    Phoenicks and Feliciano like this.

Blog Entries

Oh wow, I knew you were scum @Dark Blueberry;

There was something about your eagerness. I should trust my intuition from now on.

Well done mafia.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good game everyone. Wish I could've stayed alive to the end or been able to talk my way into a lynch. Being lynched is one of the most fun things you can to as mafia. ;p

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Aww well good game everyone. Thanks For hosting Ryuu

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Thanks for inviting me in, love. Sorry this game wasn't as active as you would've liked...
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Mafia Quicktopic: Catalis' Apprentices - QuickTopic free message board hosting

We weren't sure if there were any QT spies so we all posted in all-caps without punctuation. It was a nice solution from Kaustic that allowed us to understand each other easily without being too vulnerable to QT spies. It was a coincidence that Exor's post restriction would've made any spy who visited us think of Exor.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324