Mafia: Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS - Page 21

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 359
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS

  1. #301
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-11-12 Day 7: Well it's about time

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    @Dark Blueberry; @VeloJello; @CrackFox;

    DO WE REALLY WANNA LYNCH OFF SOMEONE WE HAVE ZERO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE ON? AT LEAST WE HAVE A LITTLE REASON TO SUSPECT ATOMIC, AND SHE'S JUST AS INACTIVE.
    Atomic claimed to me. She's got a role that I'm pretty sure isn't mafia but I'd prefer not to elaborate without her consent. I have zero reason to suspect her right now.
    AT THIS POINT WE NEED AS MUCH EVIDENCE AS WE CAN GET, THOUGH.

  2. #302
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-11-12 Day 7: Well it's about time

    HI. WHY ARE WE IN ALL CAPS?

  3. #303
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-11-12 Day 7: Well it's about time

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    HI. WHY ARE WE IN ALL CAPS?
    POST RESTRICTION =/

  4. #304
    magister mencium VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Land of Night and Magic.
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-11-12 Day 7: Well it's about time

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    @Dark Blueberry; @VeloJello; @CrackFox;

    DO WE REALLY WANNA LYNCH OFF SOMEONE WE HAVE ZERO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE ON? AT LEAST WE HAVE A LITTLE REASON TO SUSPECT ATOMIC, AND SHE'S JUST AS INACTIVE.
    Atomic claimed to me. She's got a role that I'm pretty sure isn't mafia but I'd prefer not to elaborate without her consent. I have zero reason to suspect her right now.
    AT THIS POINT WE NEED AS MUCH EVIDENCE AS WE CAN GET, THOUGH.
    But there is no evidence against Atomic.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

    URPG Stats.

  5. #305
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-11-12 Day 7: Well it's about time

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    @Dark Blueberry; @VeloJello; @CrackFox;

    DO WE REALLY WANNA LYNCH OFF SOMEONE WE HAVE ZERO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE ON? AT LEAST WE HAVE A LITTLE REASON TO SUSPECT ATOMIC, AND SHE'S JUST AS INACTIVE.
    Atomic claimed to me. She's got a role that I'm pretty sure isn't mafia but I'd prefer not to elaborate without her consent. I have zero reason to suspect her right now.
    AT THIS POINT WE NEED AS MUCH EVIDENCE AS WE CAN GET, THOUGH.
    But there is no evidence against Atomic.
    WE'RE TRUSTING YOU THAT HER ROLECLAIM IS PERFECT. YOU SAID YOU'RE "PRETTY SURE" IT ISN'T A MAFIA ROLE, AND THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. IF SHE'S MAFIA IT COULD VERY WELL BE A FAKECLAIM. UNLESS IT'S A REALLY GOOD TOWN ROLE I SEE NO REASON NOT TO OUT IT. WE DESPERATELY NEED SOME STUFF TO GO ON.

  6. #306
    magister mencium VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Land of Night and Magic.
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-11-12 Day 7: Well it's about time

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    @Dark Blueberry; @VeloJello; @CrackFox;

    DO WE REALLY WANNA LYNCH OFF SOMEONE WE HAVE ZERO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE ON? AT LEAST WE HAVE A LITTLE REASON TO SUSPECT ATOMIC, AND SHE'S JUST AS INACTIVE.
    Atomic claimed to me. She's got a role that I'm pretty sure isn't mafia but I'd prefer not to elaborate without her consent. I have zero reason to suspect her right now.
    AT THIS POINT WE NEED AS MUCH EVIDENCE AS WE CAN GET, THOUGH.
    But there is no evidence against Atomic.
    WE'RE TRUSTING YOU THAT HER ROLECLAIM IS PERFECT. YOU SAID YOU'RE "PRETTY SURE" IT ISN'T A MAFIA ROLE, AND THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. IF SHE'S MAFIA IT COULD VERY WELL BE A FAKECLAIM. UNLESS IT'S A REALLY GOOD TOWN ROLE I SEE NO REASON NOT TO OUT IT. WE DESPERATELY NEED SOME STUFF TO GO ON.
    Believe me, it's weird and I supremely doubt she'd make it up.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

    URPG Stats.

  7. #307
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-11-12 Day 7: Well it's about time

    Let's think about Atomic after we get Gengareatbanana. In another game, an inactive player turned out to be a mafia, so I'm not going to unvote him - besides... inactivity isn't really helping with the game anyways.

  8. #308
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-11-12 Day 7: Well it's about time

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    WE'RE TRUSTING YOU THAT HER ROLECLAIM IS PERFECT. YOU SAID YOU'RE "PRETTY SURE" IT ISN'T A MAFIA ROLE, AND THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. IF SHE'S MAFIA IT COULD VERY WELL BE A FAKECLAIM. UNLESS IT'S A REALLY GOOD TOWN ROLE I SEE NO REASON NOT TO OUT IT. WE DESPERATELY NEED SOME STUFF TO GO ON.
    This post honestly gives me the impression that you're a little too eager to lynch someone - anyone, for that matter - and you're also too fixated on Atomic's role. What about yours? What exactly makes us so sure that we should even tell you her role?

  9. #309
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-11-12 Day 7: Well it's about time

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    WE'RE TRUSTING YOU THAT HER ROLECLAIM IS PERFECT. YOU SAID YOU'RE "PRETTY SURE" IT ISN'T A MAFIA ROLE, AND THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. IF SHE'S MAFIA IT COULD VERY WELL BE A FAKECLAIM. UNLESS IT'S A REALLY GOOD TOWN ROLE I SEE NO REASON NOT TO OUT IT. WE DESPERATELY NEED SOME STUFF TO GO ON.
    This post honestly gives me the impression that you're a little too eager to lynch someone - anyone, for that matter - and you're also too fixated on Atomic's role. What about yours? What exactly makes us so sure that we should even tell you her role?
    I JUST DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF VELOJELLO BASICALLY HIDING POTENTIAL EVIDENCE. LET'S BE HONEST, SHE'S A NEW PLAYER, SHE MAY BE MAKING A MISTAKE IN BELIEVING ATOMIC'S ROLE.

    HOW AM I TOO EAGER TO LYNCH SOMEONE? THERE'S ALREADY A BANDWAGON ON GEB. IF ALL I CARED ABOUT WAS THE LYNCH I COULD JUST JOIN THAT, BUT I ACTUALLY WANNA GET SHIT DONE INSTEAD OF LYNCHING OFF RANDOM PLAYERS. YOUR LOGIC MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.

  10. #310
    I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Feliciano, my true love
    Posts
    35,471
    Blog Entries
    256

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-11-12 Day 7: Well it's about time



    Catalis was sitting on the couch in the library.

    The very image of the primordial source of all evil sitting on a couch was so absurd that that he almost didn't believe it.

    "What are you doing here?"

    Catalis smiled. "Oh Frank. Do not think that just because you've abandoned your training and assumed a new name that I have forgotten your past treachery."

    "I haven't done anything to you since then. Not even during this entire last week."

    But this didn't seem to phase him. If anything, Catalis smiled even wider, "Ah, but you have. Do not think that I have not seen your castings. You've been gathering information on everyone in the castle. Hording it, for some reason. I'm curious. What do you hope to gain?"

    "I needed to know who I could trust, and who was coming to kill me."

    His old master laughed. "Oh, Frank. Would I really go through all of this trouble just to have you murdered for leading my old apprentices in a vicious rebellion against me?"

    "Yes."

    "Would I? Hmmm, I suppose you're right. Well, I just came to warn you in any case."

    This stopped Frank cold. "Warn me? Of what? I haven't seen anything."

    A familiar, malicious twinkle danced across Catalis' eye. "Exactly."

    A fierce pounding came from the door. "Open up!" the others called. "We know you're connected to the murders!"

    Frank turned, but unsurprisingly Catalis had vanished. Typical. He pondered for a moment whether he could try to escape. But that was no use. The castle was sealed. Not even he could break out.

    Frank sighed. So this was the price he paid for attempting to hide his past life. Very well. He was damned either way.

    He opened the door.






    It is now Night 7!

    Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

  11. #311
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-15-12 Night 7: Shadows of the Past

    THAT DIDN'T HELP. >.<

  12. #312
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-15-12 Night 7: Shadows of the Past

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    THAT DIDN'T HELP. >.<
    o_O Yeah it didn't.
    @Atomic; we're in danger here - and we need everyone posting so we can get SOME clues.

  13. #313
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,336
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-15-12 Night 7: Shadows of the Past

    Well that was bad luck. The innocents should really post more to save themselves from votes like that.

  14. #314
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-15-12 Night 7: Shadows of the Past

    Well, since it's getting close to the end...
    I'll give us an extra day phase. Once during the game, I can make a phase happen twice, and whoever died during that phase will stay dead. So once we decide on a lynch I can rewind the phase and if we're lucky we can get two mafia members out.

  15. #315
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-15-12 Night 7: Shadows of the Past

    SOUNDS PROVABLE TO ME, I'LL BUY IT.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •