Mafia: Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS - Page 18

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS

Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-6-12 Day 5: How DID you get a goldfish bowl stuck on your h

Let's try this.

Vote: Mizjelffan

Because I'm still suspicious.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-6-12 Day 5: How DID you get a goldfish bowl stuck on your h

Confirming my role.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    I wasn't the only person on Mako. I thought I would be. I'm pretty much playing the same "Kill the inactives" game in all my games atm.
    But you started it. And how's that policy been working out for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    What if Phoenicks has only been helpful towards the mafia (implying that he is a mafia member)?
    "What if?" Either I have or I haven't and you can read through my posts and build a case off of things I've actually done; if I've been helping mafia then it should be easy to build a case against me.
    Well judging by your policy of completely ignoring whatever's going on in-thread and lynching whoever won't defend themselves, I'd say you're not looking like the most town player around right now.

Lynching inactive members is not going to help us in the long run.
    It will. Keeping active members alive is the best recipe for town success because the thread is the town's greatest weapon. This discussion is pretty great proof of that. (With so few people participating and so many townies dead, the odds of finding mafia in the inactives are also higher.)
    What if at least part of the mafia are active, which I can almost guarantee they are (because they have been killing and maybe one or two have figured out your new policy from other games and are actually gonna try to avoid suspicion that way)?

What if this was all some bigger scheme of his to just make us run off track from what we should be doing, which is catching the mafia.
    I'd be pretty impressed if I as mafia got people to lynch Mako on no proof or evidence. Considering that he got lynched, it says more about other people following me than me myself plotting anything big.
    People following you = You have no chance of being mafia? Wat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Vote: Mijzelffan

I'm voting you based on what we talked in the previous posts. Also, I'd like some explanation on your long absence after your vote on Day 1 till suddenly voting me on Day 4. It's 5 phases in total that you were gone without a single post.
    If anything you all are going against Mijz for being inactive. This line of reasoning is about as random as my Mako vote, except that you all get to tunnel in on it for a second day.
    Only that Mijz in addition totally ripped on Dark Blueberry last day for following others. Maybe she is doing the logical thing that someone in her position would do, which is to find more evidence to lynch that person on. (The alternative being, let herself get lynched by Mijz.)

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

"Screw this! I'm out of here!"

He stormed towards the door and began to pull on them. Nothing happened. He continued pulling. Nothing continued to happen.

Everyone gathered to watch the futile methods of this wizard as he continued yanking on the door. Finally he let out a cry of rage and summoned two force-built fists and began pounding on the door. It shook slightly, but held strong.

Catalis smirked. "Oh, now this won't do at all." He leaned towards the scrying bowl and gave his order.

"Stop him."

Instantly every wizard in the hall seized up. Their heads stiffly turned to face the escaping mage. They did not blink. They did not so much as twitch. They stood and watched.

The mage turned and saw what had happened. He ceased his assault on the doors and looked around, terrified.

Without warning, the wizards charged and began ripping him apart.

When they came to, not a single one of them was without bloodstained robes.

It is now NIGHT 5!

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-9-12 Night 5: A Great Disturbance

:I

FUCK.

I DIDN'T KNOW. SORRY. OH WELL, AT LEAST WE GOT INFO OUT OF IT. INFO IS ALWAYS GOOD.

I GUESS WE'LL LEAVE PHOENICKS ALONE FOR NOW. ^^;

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Oh dear... ;_;

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Confirming my role.
    Who did you sub in for anyways?

But you started it. And how's that policy been working out for you?
    At the risk of discussing ongoing mafias, you're in the best position to know if in the other game I'm in if I'm using it as a scum tactic or not. That you're treating it as scum behavior tells me that you're the one lying to suit your purposes.

Well judging by your policy of completely ignoring whatever's going on in-thread and lynching whoever won't defend themselves, I'd say you're not looking like the most town player around right now.
    Look above; narrative blown. You're looking pretty desperate to lynch me, so I'm guessing that my role leaked to the mafia. If your treatment of my inactive policy hadn't given it away, your laser-point focus on me would.

What if at least part of the mafia are active, which I can almost guarantee they are (because they have been killing and maybe one or two have figured out your new policy from other games and are actually gonna try to avoid suspicion that way)?
    To quote Ronald Reagan: "You're asking a hypothetical question and I've found out that I never get in trouble if I don't answer one of those."

It would be very convenient for you, however, to turn on me and try to start lynching active innocents. Much less scrutiny that way.

People following you = You have no chance of being mafia? Wat.
    It takes more than one person to lynch. Since Mijz has flipped townie, the argument I would have made is now invalid -- a perfect opening for someone to jump on me. It's easy to blame the person who started the lynch. Look instead toward the people who flipped things -- Callisto and Dark Blueberry. One of those players has also been trying to get me lynched.

Only that Mijz in addition totally ripped on Dark Blueberry last day for following others. Maybe she is doing the logical thing that someone in her position would do, which is to find more evidence to lynch that person on. (The alternative being, let herself get lynched by Mijz.)
    You're defending Dark Blueberry in a way that you didn't defend the others. Thanks for making this easier for me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Who did you sub in for anyways?
    Joltik.

At the risk of discussing ongoing mafias, you're in the best position to know if in the other game I'm in if I'm using it as a scum tactic or not. That you're treating it as scum behavior tells me that you're the one lying to suit your purposes.
    I am pointing out that it's not the most effective tactic in the book :P

Look above; narrative blown. You're looking pretty desperate to lynch me, so I'm guessing that my role leaked to the mafia. If your treatment of my inactive policy hadn't given it away, your laser-point focus on me would.
    I'm not mafia, so I wouldn't know if they know or not :P Me thinking that you could be playing a bit more effectively doesn't mean I'm mafia. I'm suspicious and focusing on you because I'm suspicious of your playstyle this game. It doesn't seem very town to lynch people for a poor tell at best and you know better.

To quote Ronald Reagan: "You're asking a hypothetical question and I've found out that I never get in trouble if I don't answer one of those."

It would be very convenient for you, however, to turn on me and try to start lynching active innocents. Much less scrutiny that way.
    I have no way of knowing that you are or are not innocent; all I have so far is your behavior in-thread to go on and that isn't looking too good.

It takes more than one person to lynch. Since Mijz has flipped townie, the argument I would have made is now invalid -- a perfect opening for someone to jump on me. It's easy to blame the person who started the lynch. Look instead toward the people who flipped things -- Callisto and Dark Blueberry. One of those players has also been trying to get me lynched.
    I'm not sure I follow what you're implying.

You're defending Dark Blueberry in a way that you didn't defend the others. Thanks for making this easier for me.
    I was saying that she is fighting rather than letting herself get lynched, nothing more. I'm not defending her, I'm pointing out the obvious.

Also, I find it interesting that you did not once defend yourself. Your entire defense was based around finding fault with me.
    Last edited by Feralize; 10th September 2012 at 11:49 PM.

Blog Entries

@VeloJello; @Dark Blueberry; @Atomic; @Exor; @GengarEatBanana; @Soulmaster; @GengarWithSunglasses; @J J M; @The Man In Black; @Tris79; @Neonsands; @Callisto; @Kaustic; @DrumBeats; @CrackFox; @Luminosity;

Due to a low number of night actions having been sent in and no communication being had, I'm giving you another 24 hours. Use it well.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Fake a "SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!" XDD it might get everyone posting

Blog Entries

The mafia killed the guy who was supposed to do that :p

Blog Entries

The mafia killed the guy who was supposed to do that :p
    There may be more than one guy :P

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

o_O still no post???

Sorry I've been so inactive around here. Hopefully now that a bunch of jerks killed me I'm out of Unova Mafia, I'll be able to show my ugly face around here some more.

Also oops I helped kill a fellow townie. .-.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

After the death of the Force Mage, the castle got quiet. Horrified at the evil they had committed, the wizards withdrew to the confines of their rooms-turned-bunkers. They sat in solitude, wishing that this could just end.

As the night went on they drifted into uneasy slumbers. Footsteps began to sound from the hallways. The hunt was on for the nightly kill. As the two cloaked men prepared to open the door, an unexpected challenger appeared.

"You! What are you doing explain yourselves!"

The two looked at each other and said nothing.

"Fine! Then I guess I'm going to have to make you talk! This isn't my fault!"

He summoned a ball of fire into his hands and through it at his opponents.

"Stop!"

A field of magic appeared over the two of them. The fire impacted and exploded, but did not harm the targets. The door flew open and voice shouted, "What's going on out he-NOOOOO!"

Swiftly, one of the assassins knifed the darkness and the two ran down the dark hallway.

All that was left were three very scared wizards eying each other nervously, and a dead wolf.

It is now Day 6

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

So nobody died? It looks like someone had a protection to kills.

As for voting, I wonder what the Gengar-guys are doing???

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast