Mafia: Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS - Page 16
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-6-12 Day 4: No one mourns the Wicked

@Callisto; My death today wouldn't neccesarily be bad, if you just followed leads based upon it. HOWEVER, if you are gonna ignore everything I said today my death actually will be for nothing. You'll still be pondering who to vote next day phase. So don't do that please.

Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

vote: dark blueberry

you are continually missing the point. it is what you are saying that people are taking issue with. yeah you've been active but people are taking issue with what is posted than the amount of stuff posted.

@Callisto;

then why not vote him if you think he's suspicious? what's your deal?

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I did vote him, lol.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

@Callisto; I think not:

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Vote: Mijzelffan

I don't see your reasoning for voting Destiny Queen to be all that conclusive. Plenty of people just jump on the bandwagon without any initiative, so I don't see why Destiny Queen should be singled out for that alone. She likely just wants to be active in the thread (unlike almost everyone else in the game), which is what we're supposed to be doing. I don't get an overeager mafia vibe from her just because of that. I could spin this on you and say that you are just looking to lynch a town, along with CrackFox, who just might be one of your mafia partners.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

You haven't exactly played mafia games with me much. While I did join several at a time, this is only like my third or so. I don't have a particular habit or action when it comes to mafia games. There are a lot of things I don't know.

I actively post, and somehow, people don't like my posting style. What you're missing here is that people can't all be the same. Everybody's got different posting styles, and just because they're different from what you've known, or what you expect as town-ish behavior, it doesn't mean they're necessarily mafia. In some games, I could be aggressive as to get as much reaction from people for info, and in some games I'd still actively post but be more on the sidelines than in actual action. It all comes to time and situation, and like I said, just because one's posting style isn't favorable to you doesn't mean it's necessarily mafia-ish. Which is why I don't judge people by their posting styles.

Have you got any other reason than to say I'm mafia other than my postings style? Is that the only reason you're judging me I'm mafia? Active posting with contents that don't seem town-ish? Heck, what IS "town-ish" anyway? What IS mafia-ish behavior? Is there some sort of guidebook on "how to act town-ish and what not to post" ?

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: Mako

I know that I'm the only vote on him. Deal with it. I'm tired of playing games where few people play. This is the most active dayphase so far and only a few people have been involved in it. Inactives have to be weeded out. I'm not going to vote for Mijz or DQ/DB -- at least they're playing.

Blog Entries

@Ryuutakeshi; I don't think I can be active in this game, would you mind subbing me out?

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Callisto; I think not:

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Vote: Mijzelffan

I don't see your reasoning for voting Destiny Queen to be all that conclusive. Plenty of people just jump on the bandwagon without any initiative, so I don't see why Destiny Queen should be singled out for that alone. She likely just wants to be active in the thread (unlike almost everyone else in the game), which is what we're supposed to be doing. I don't get an overeager mafia vibe from her just because of that. I could spin this on you and say that you are just looking to lynch a town, along with CrackFox, who just might be one of your mafia partners.
    What? She asked if I voted for you, and I did. Am I missing something here?

I am sort of leaning towards unvoting you, though, and following Phoenicks' lead on voting Mako. Lynching inactive people (even if they are town) won't be that big of a deal, since they aren't helping us regardless.

In fact, yeah, I'm going to do that.

Unvote: Mijzelffan

@Mako; Any input? Defense?

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

unvote: Mijz

I'll leave Mijz alone for now. The others are right. Inactive players need to be taken care of

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I guess I never expected to die like this.

It's funny, you know. Chaos. That's what I'm good at. I'm an agent of chaos. I exist solely to do stuff for no reason. I mean, even my bedroom back home is mess. I'm not orderly. At all. So you'd think I'd fit right into a situation as chaotic as today. I mean, I should be fine, right?

Right?

I guess that just goes to show, really. That'd have made sense. Sense and I have never seen eye to eye since I stood her up on that date seven years ago. Of course she'd totally abandon me on a day like this. I mean, it's not like it'd kill me if she wasn't around. Right?

Right?

Well, I guess she got whatever she wanted. They just kinda turned on me. I dunnno why. Maybe it's cause my name is Sith? Maybe cause it sounds evil? I dunno. They killed me. Just... out of the blue. I thought they'd go after that one foreign guy, but nope. Me. Just... pointed at me and called me a killer. Yeah, like that. Total chaos.

You'd think I'd have seen this coming.

Anyways, I'm dead. Oh well. You only live once, but you'll die again another day. Or something like that. Meh.

It is now NIGHT 4!

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Stopping the Apocalypse Hachidori's Avatar

Default Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-6-12 Night 4: Not a tie

Ok, I admit that I've been beyond lackluster in this game. Time to change that.

Unless I did my counting wrong, there were 3 votes on Mako, 3 votes on Dark Blueberry, and 2 on Mijzelffan. So a double voter, secret voter or someone with a vote affecting power?

I wonder what effects occurred, since he was required to use his role each night. Depending on the list of possible effects, I could see his role being equal parts beneficial and detrimental to the town.

Tomorrow I'll read through the thread from the beginning and make a post giving my thoughts on the events of the game thus far. I got plenty of sleep last night, but for some reason I'm yawning like crazy (and it isn't even midnight).

Happy Holidays! CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Well, I didn't see that coming. Shame to lose another innocent but at least his role wasn't important. It could have proved very dangerous.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

I think I would have had fun with that role. :(

Anyway, it looks like we have a secret voter. Outstanding. I can't help but wonder whether they were defending Mizjelffan because of shared mafianess, or because the voter genuinely believed in Miz's innocence. One wonders.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

How does a secret voter work, though? Does one send an action to the host during the day?

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    How does a secret voter work, though? Does one send an action to the host during the day?
    Someone can say they vote for someone in thread but he/she send the vote in to the host privately.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast