Cancelled: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13) - Page 5
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 441

Thread: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

  1. #61
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,969
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    Vote: GliscorMan
    You are the only person who voted without a reason - whether it's a joke or not. Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    vote: froakie.
    Buoy did this here, too. But obviously I'm more interested about the one who voted on me. ;)

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  2. #62
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    Vote: GliscorMan
    You are the only person who voted without a reason - whether it's a joke or not. Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    vote: froakie.
    Buoy did this here, too. But obviously I'm more interested about the one who voted on me. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki
    voted without a reason
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan
    but
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy
    its not simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy
    since
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy
    removing
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    specified
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy
    conversation
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    ^_^;

  3. #63
    Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    on my knees
    Posts
    777
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    Vote: GliscorMan
    You are the only person who voted without a reason - whether it's a joke or not. Why?
    Because he felt the need to say first :D
    It is not a joke vote.

  4. #64
    Gaius Vi Britania mlouden03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    301

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    I thought the purpose of day one was to lynch someone. does anyone have any leads?

    Unvote: missingno
    Last edited by mlouden03; 24th August 2013 at 04:00 PM.
    My Wishlist:

    These Pokemon are High Priority:

    Tauros
    Munchlax/Snorlax
    Scyther
    Aerodactyl
    Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra

    Other Major wants:

    Absol
    Cacnea/Cacturne
    Carvana/Sharpedo
    Sableye
    Corphish/Crawdaunt
    Wailmer

    Murkrow/Honchkrow
    Stunky/Skuntank
    Spiritomb
    Sneasel/Weavil

    Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile
    Scraggy/Scrafty
    Zorua/Zoroark
    Pawniard/Bisharp

    Pancham/Pangoro
    Phantump/Trevalent
    Inklay/Malamar

    Anything else is awesome too!

    Been playing since r/b/y.

  5. #65
    dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Kagerou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,724
    Blog Entries
    124

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by mlouden03 View Post
    I thought the purpose of day one was to lynch someone. does anyone have any leads?

    Unvote: missingno
    Not always. A lot of the time, we go without a lynch. ^_^ It depends on a lot of factors.

    From the looks of it, we have no leads right now. More people need to talk.

    Remember to bold your votes. :3

  6. #66
    Gaius Vi Britania mlouden03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    301

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Oh, ok. sorry, People were already voting so I thought I should too
    My Wishlist:

    These Pokemon are High Priority:

    Tauros
    Munchlax/Snorlax
    Scyther
    Aerodactyl
    Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra

    Other Major wants:

    Absol
    Cacnea/Cacturne
    Carvana/Sharpedo
    Sableye
    Corphish/Crawdaunt
    Wailmer

    Murkrow/Honchkrow
    Stunky/Skuntank
    Spiritomb
    Sneasel/Weavil

    Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile
    Scraggy/Scrafty
    Zorua/Zoroark
    Pawniard/Bisharp

    Pancham/Pangoro
    Phantump/Trevalent
    Inklay/Malamar

    Anything else is awesome too!

    Been playing since r/b/y.

  7. #67
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    340

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Has themissingno. even posted yet?

    Vote: Buoy. because I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    I don't really think you can provide reason for voting for someone if its not a joke vote on the first day. ^^

    However, I'm also a little stumped as to how to start conversation.

    @Buoy; What's um, 'removing specified conversation?' Forgive me for sounding like an idiot but I don't really understand what that means?
    ^^

  9. #69
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    13,115
    Blog Entries
    24

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    @FairyGaga; Are you saying that you're voting GM as a non joke vote just for saying first?
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  10. #70
    Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    on my knees
    Posts
    777
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    FairyGaga; Are you saying that you're voting GM as a non joke vote just for saying first?
    Actually, yes.

  11. #71
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    13,115
    Blog Entries
    24

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    VOTE: FairyGaga

    Voting seriously without real evidence and using just a ridiculous reason is anti town and could just hurt us later on.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  12. #72
    Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    on my knees
    Posts
    777
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    Voting seriously without real evidence and using just a ridiculous reason is anti town and could just hurt us later on.
    Do you think joke votes are anti-town?
    Last edited by Gaga; 24th August 2013 at 11:40 PM.

  13. #73
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,969
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    FairyGaga; Are you saying that you're voting GM as a non joke vote just for saying first?
    Actually, yes.
    OMGUS

    Unvote: Harpy
    Vote: FairyGaga

    No but seriously. Because I said first isn't any sort of reason. Being this rash this early isn't a good sign in my book.
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 24th August 2013 at 11:36 PM. Reason: derp forgot to unvote

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  14. #74
    Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    on my knees
    Posts
    777
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Well answer then, why would you say first?

    Unvote: GliscorMan

    Vote: TheMissingno.
    Don't wanna die yet, thnx

  15. #75
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,192
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    VOTE: FairyGaga

    Voting seriously without real evidence and using just a ridiculous reason is anti town and could just hurt us later on.
    He wants a lynch to help take the game into a direction, that's pro-town thinking. Every lynch can just hurt us later on, but there's no way to really tell. You're just voting him because you disagree with his beliefs.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •