Mafia: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13) - Page 19

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 4-The Reckoning(29/8/13)

Vote: TheMissingno.

Follow Elysion on Tumblr

Mlouden was pretty eager to get a lynch, and I felt the way he went for TheMissingno. Was quite aggressive. I just find it a little weird but I also know that he probably just has a different style of playing since he has participated in mafias outside of bmgf before.

I think we could get something out of TheMissingno. Getting lynched but its kind if risky now since we just had 2 players modkilled.

Anyways, FA also unvoted Zima thinking her vote caused a tie when in fact her unvote caused a tie. Just a little strange to me I guess. Dont know how it would benefit her st all if she were mafia but just something to note.
    "I could not love you."

I have played a few mafias before, but like, three to four Years ago on pokebeach before they stopped most rpgs. That being said, I am pretty rusty. I don't have anything I can add right now unfortunately, and was trying to rely on others ideas or their possible abilities to help me decide. If someone else was in my place, I would rather they only use known facts or things in evidence instead of randomly throwing out things or making suppositions, these things can lead to a towny being lynched. We just lost several townies. I'm not sure if the missingno is a troll or not, if someone wants to investigate him, or me, feel free. I'm a towny, and would rather not reveal my role at the time being. If that is what it takes for you to decide not to kill me, then so be it.

Also, I'm in school full time and am currently spending the weekend with me fiance, emmeencream (her username on here). I only happened to stop on tonight while I was on urpg on Aim. Overall, point is, I have a real life, and was out most of the day with said fiance. I would hope you are not prejudiced against me because of that. For my sporadic posts and overall lack of innovation, I apologize, but I'd rather only go with what people suggest until I have something concrete to offer myself.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Everyone was shocked from what happened the past day. With all the people who were killed, hardly anyone could get up the courage to speak. But those that did had a clear answer.

It is now Night 4
    Please send in all night actions.

@Iberia; @Terezi Pyrope; I guess I could ask y'all if one of you could sub. EDIT: Nvm, I just saw jokool's post.

Something has happened! @jokool; is subbing in for HumanDawn.
    Please confirm when you have received your role.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Follow Elysion on Tumblr

Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Night 4-The Confusion(30/8/13)

@Soulmaster;I'm still in the game? =D
    "I could not love you."

Blog Entries

So, 1x lynch proof I'd assume. We still gonna vote Missingno next phase unless we get answers?
    I know I will.

What are the chances of Zima and Missingno. having lynch proof? I'd wager not very high.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    ]
    What are the chances of Zima and Missingno. having lynch proof? I'd wager not very high.
    Zima wasn't lynchproof; she simply could break ties. However, it does sound like Missingno is lynchproof. However, he claimed that he knew the alignment of Terezi. The odds of a lynchproof cop are incredibly low, imo. This makes me think that there's more to this than meets the eye. Possibly teammates covering for him, which makes me lean towards a scumread on him.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Iberia View Post
    Whoops yeah ignore that. I forgot to put on my sheet that you regenerated, so um yeah, ignore that mention.
    Elysion likes this.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iberia View Post
    Whoops yeah ignore that. I forgot to put on my sheet that you regenerated, so um yeah, ignore that mention.
    jokool in the Situation Room said he's willing to sub.

Oh and my two cents, TheMissingno. could be Q from the Star Trek Mafia Soulmaster made, where he was an Independent whose win condition was to cause as much chaos as he could.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 31st August 2013 at 04:33 AM.

I just want to say i'll be working all day today and tomorrow, so my activity will be lower than usual (is that even possible? ._.) If you need to sub me out please do, though I 'd rather you didn't xD. I'm still keeping up with the thread so I'll post my opinions as soon as i get a chance.
    Rex Max Ben Sam Dan Dallas Ed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Oh and my two cents, TheMissingno. could be Q from the Star Trek Mafia Soulmaster made, where he was an Independent whose win condition was to cause as much chaos as he could.
    Makes sense.

I have to ask though, how was that even measured?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Makes sense.

I have to ask though, how was that even measured?
    I don't know the measurements but Mijzelffan won by confusing everyone and lying a lot. He also could make restrictions on people.

Blog Entries

OMGQYAYAYAY

Q was a crazy role. While possible, I honestly don't think Soulmaster would've put that in the game. Although I'd think that things would be a bit more noticeable if he did (Meta).

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

OOOPS

UM

I JUST REALIZED JOKOOL SUBBED IN FOR ME

IGNORE ME

Blog Entries

*late* Confirming that I got my role!

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast