Mafia: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13) - Page 14

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Nytie View Post
    @Mijzelffan; Why Momoka?
    She seems the most against lynching Teri. But of course other viable targets would arise well.

Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13)

i smell lyncher .-. god i suck at these games :c
    Rex Max Ben Sam Dan Dallas Ed

Blog Entries

Ok so apparently lynching Terezi Pyrope is going to get us nowhere whereas lynching themissingno. is likely also a bad idea. I don't really know what to do.

unvote: Terezi Pyrope

@Harpy; @FairyGaga; @Booster Gold; @mlouden03; Hi there, if you could consider this mysterious post from this random unconfirmed person then that'd be splendid.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Voting closed. Update approaching...

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Today people took action, and the action was on the of two individuals. One said to go for one person and another, another person. But it seems the early bird gets the worm, because the first person does not live to see sundown.

It is now Night 2
    Please send in all night actions
    The phase will end normal time.

If I somehow miss something than please just send me an IM or PM, I'll fix it soon.

@Neonsands; Please post this phase or you will be subbed out or modkilled.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Night 2-The Primary Hanging(27/8/13)

Well, he wasn't mafia missingno...care to explain? :/ He wasn't even mafia alligned

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Night 2-The Primary Hanging(27/8/13)

That's actually the second-best outcome. ^_^ Independents aren't town nor mafia.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Ok so apparently lynching Terezi Pyrope is going to get us nowhere whereas lynching themissingno. is likely also a bad idea. I don't really know what to do.

unvote: Terezi Pyrope

@Harpy; @FairyGaga; @Booster Gold; @mlouden03; Hi there, if you could consider this mysterious post from this random unconfirmed person then that'd be splendid.
    What's with the sudden change of heart my Dutch friend?

Quote Originally Posted by mlouden03 View Post
    Well, he wasn't mafia missingno...care to explain? :/ He wasn't even mafia alligned
    SHE wasn't town, which is all I knew. I win.
    That's nice.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Wow the role I had in the Zexal mafia.

Anyways that was the second best outcome as that could have been bad if Terezi aligned with mafia.

However this doesn't clear missingno as the role could be anti mafia as well considering when I had it in Zexal I actually killed a mafia with it.

Follow Elysion on Tumblr

That role could have been dangerous though, to either town...or mafia. TheMissingno. might have just wanted to get rid of Terezi based on her role - perhaps he's part of the mafia with either him or another player with a role-cop role or he might be a town role-cop(which I doubt)...or maybe he has a role which enables him to get hints to another person's ability?

Or maybe he just chose a completely random person to stall.

Also, I'm a little unsure what to make of Zima as most of her posts don't really offer much/basically just fluff. Same goes to Dark Kyriaki, who basically encouraged discussion during the first night but didn't offer much in terms of what to discuss.
    "I could not love you."

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    Wow the role I had in the Zexal mafia.

Anyways that was the second best outcome as that could have been bad if Terezi aligned with mafia.

However this doesn't clear missingno as the role could be anti mafia as well considering when I had it in Zexal I actually killed a mafia with it.
    Don't worry, for I shall deliver you another non-town member next day phase.
    That's nice.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

haha welp.

thanks for letting me play, soulmaster.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Since her goal was to survive till the end it was very easy to keep her in check and not have her use her role without discussing it with others. Because you know, a two-shot vig would have been a pretty good role to have on the town's side. So no, this was not a good lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytie View Post
    Vote: TheMissingno.

At this point I'm pretty certain that TheMissingno. is either The Fool or mafia. Either way, he's being distracting and has somehow managed to start a bandwagon on somebody with no reasoning at all.
    That would be a mistake. When she flips mafia you'll see. You'll all see.

I admit that I did a little bit of drunk posting, and I haven't played in a while. I'm back on track now and ID is mafia.
    You lied to us, you said she WAS mafia. Maybe you are just a jester or something like someone else suggested and just chose someone at random. Next turn you'll do the same thing to try and frack around with us. Care to explain that, then?

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Since her goal was to survive till the end it was very easy to keep her in check and not have her use her role without discussing it with others. Because you know, a two-shot vig would have been a pretty good role to have on the town's side. So no, this was not a good lynch.
    It would only be easy to keep her in check if she came out. No indep vig is going to come out early, and considering private communications are allowed it's simple for them to align themselves with mafia. It's not like when I was indep in the Mafia Wars when I had no choice but to ally with town. True she could have been useful but at the same time she could have cost us. It was the second best possible lynch. Terezi could have been a future threat.

Also looking at the Role PM it mentions III and V. So either both are in this game, or Soulmaster didn't change any roles at all. Considering name claiming isn't allowed then its highly likely that he didn't change anything.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast