Mafia: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13) - Page 11

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    I'd vote for TheMissingno. but he obviously wants us to.
    Does this mean he could possibly have a role that benefits from getting lynched/receiving most votes?

1. The Jester
    2. The Gov/Mayor
    3. Lynch Redirect

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    It's good to know we have a clear. The rules state role-claiming as well as mass-claiming are allowed, so maybe claiming to Iberia is a good idea? Of course... under the condition Iberia doesn't die a second time.
    While I don't have a problem trusting a confirmed townie, that's too risky. Imagine if mafia have a converter or one of them manipulates her. Not to mention in a game with some of the best roles taken from other games we can't be sure of who is mafia and who is town since a townie could have a role that's normally a mafia role or a mafia could have a role that's normally a townie role.

VOTE: Froakie

It's D2 and I know she couldn't get on the computer Early D1, however she has been on since that problem and has yet to post. Froakie is one of the more active players which makes it even more suspicious that she hasn't posted yet.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13)

@Harpy; you know she's hosting her own mafia at this very moment, right?

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Sorry, my internet being down during day 1 prevented me, and I didn't have much time to read over the thread yesterday - but I've done so now.

I think TheMissingno. isn't mafia. Trying to be suspicious and intentionally misinterpreting things, not replying to questions, etc. isn't a scum trait - unless it's a double bluff which would be clever, but I'm not too sure on that yet. In any case I don't think he calls for a lynch right now, it seems like he wants one. and who am i to grant people what they want

Harpy, why would you vote me on the sole reason I haven't posted yet? It's not like I have given any kind of reads or anything at all, to be honest. Do you think because I haven't said anything I could be doing things behind the scenes? If that were the case, what would my reason be for not posting anything at all. I don't think mafia or anti-town members who are actually doing something behind the scenes would want to be seen as doing such. I had no real reason for it except for not having internet, and then not having the time to catch up. In the mean time I sent a question to Soulmaster, and a reply to a pm from a player.

Blog Entries

UNVOTE: Froakie

I just had the intention of getting you to speak and see your reaction. It's mostly been only a few players talking. The other inactives are all names I don't recognize so I'm not sure what to think about them since I'm assuming they are new players. While others are normally inactive. However I am going to address them now.

@Mijzelffan; How is her hosting relevant to this? I'm hosting a game too and keep up just fine. Not to mention I've been watching Froakie's mafia so i know how active and inactive it is.

1. @Hitomi;
    8. @Catspring;
    10. @Momoka;
    11. @Neonsands;
    16. @Pein;
    17. @Kantomasta;

Correct me if I'm wrong but none of you have spoken so far. Why? What are your thoughts?

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    @Mijzelffan; How is her hosting relevant to this? I'm hosting a game too and keep up just fine. Not to mention I've been watching Froakie's mafia so i know how active and inactive it is.
    In-thread posts in a game are not a good indicator about how active a game is. Private posts play a part.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

VOTE: Terezi Pyrope

Trust me on this one guys.

I have a very interesting ability.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Vote: Zima.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    defend
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan
    against
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    My.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy
    reason

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post

What do you think guys? go with zima or go with tezeri? Buoy and missingno may both have good leads

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post

Inb4 mafia.

I'm saving my vote until I'm certain who to trust

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

vote: Terezi Pyrope

I'll bite the bullet.

Blog Entries

I'll go with missingno because Buoy's accusation is based off her being against him getting lynched so this could give us an idea if its something to actually lynch zima over. It also gives us a good idea into missingno's alignment.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I'll go with missingno because Buoy's accusation is based off her being against him getting lynched so this could give us an idea if its something to actually lynch zima over. It also gives us a good idea into missingno's alignment.
    No it doesn't. Starting a lynch, and they end up being townie, does in no way indicate that person is mafia aligned. In fact it is often the opposite, but it could be either.

Blog Entries

@Froakie; It could help though. Anyways its the fact that he's saying this off of his ability. If Terezi comes up mafia then we know we have a good ability on our side. If Terezi is town then missingno's ability is unreliable.

@Terezi Pyrope; Of course do you have any defense?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

10. @Momoka;

Correct me if I'm wrong but none of you have spoken so far. Why? What are your thoughts?
    Ah, sorry. I spoke up once before, but I didn't have much to say.

Now, looking recently through thread why is everyone voting Terezi? Is there a big scum-tell I missed or is everyone just doing that because Missingno apparently has a good ability?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast