Thread: Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12

Blog Entries

Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 4 - 12/5/12

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    vote: Sputnik

I don't see why we shouldn't vote you.
    Nor do I, but do have a reason why we should. Allow me to explain:

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I can swear to all of you that I am still town. After this, I highly doubt you believe me, but I seriously haven't changed my alignment. A lot of us suspected HumanDawn, so you can't blame this on me even though I lead the lynch.

Think about this: Why would the mafia target me at night if I were one of them? That would be stupid.
    Yes, that would be stupid - but that's not what happened. I believe that you are nightkill-proof (or have some other form of protection) because:

Now, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're Mafia - you could just be jumping to conclusions to try and clear yourself. But unless you're permanently Nightkill-proof (which would be WAY overpowered - think about it, a fully Bulletproof Mason), rather than 1-shot, I'm fairly certain you were not the Nightkill target on Night 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Where did this info on Phoenicks being protected come from?
    Here:
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    We know that Phoenicks was the one that was protected from a reliable source as well.
    Phoenicks was protected on Night 2. I have reason to believe this, and have received no contradictory account. Therefore, coupling this with the knowledge that Sputnik was not the Nightkill target, and that there was no nightkill, it is most logical to assert that Phoenicks was the nightkill target. Since the Mafia Converter was Vig-killed on Night 2, the conversion would have had to occur before then - and since, as Sputnik observed earlier, the Mafia would not attempt to Nightkill their own convert, it is reasonable to assert that Phoenicks was not converted - nor was he originally Scum, for the same reason.

tl;dr Phoenicks is Town and Sputnik wasn't the nightkill target on Night 2.

Vote: Sputnik

At this point, I will be rather surprised if Sputnik was not converted.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

You will be surprised, then... I'm not even kidding.

I have to update this sooner than normal.

Voting locked. Update pending.

Attention

All of the other fighter units and sacrifices found Mei’s lifeless body once day had arrived. They seemed hurtful about it... Well, most did anyway. Nisei didn’t seem to particularly care, since that little girl got on his nerves somewhat.

Early in the day, things were decided. One of the strongest fighter units pointed at the blond long haired boy. “You! You were with Natsuo… I know you two were close, but what if you switched sides!?”

“How dare you! I wouldn’t even think about switching sides… Much less killing Natsuo, my partner!” He yelled back, sounding offended.

“We don’t have much time for many more mistakes. We need to find the one who switched sides on us, if there is one, and the ones against us quickly.” Soon after saying that, he attacked, ready to kill the boy with one blow.

As he was hit though, he fell back, but got up just as quickly. He was sure to be killed, so what happened…?

It is now Night 4. You may now send in night actions. The phase will end on the seventh of December, at 11:00 PM, EST.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Lynchproof? ;_; sorry that we wasted a phase...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Night 4 - 12/6/12

Now I'm a vanilla townie... My mason is gone, and my protection is gone... ;_;

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Okay, I'm just going to say that Phoenicks isn't cleared, like was assumed earlier.

FinalArcadia, who checked him, gave me a really obscure claim that would be impossible to prove (not doctor, but it did involve protection). This means that Phoenicks wasn't necessarily the target that night, but whoever the actual doctor could have been. (Or the mafia just didn't kill).

If they were mafia, this would be a good way to make one of them seem clear, which seems to have worked. And due to the weird role claim by FinalArcadia, she doesn't have to fakeclaim doctor becasue the real one's still alive (assuming there is one).

Now, they aren't necessarily mafia, but they are far from clear and should be under scrutiny.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Update pending.

Attention

It was either a good or bad thing that the attack against the Zero boy was nulled. They didn’t especially find out anything from it…

Regardless of that, they decided to take a slight break from interrogating the boy. Ritsuka looked for Soubi, who still seemed out of it from Kio’s death. He cautiously approached his partner, not knowing what to say to him. He didn’t know whether to comfort him, or just avoid him until he felt better.

Before Ritsuka could really decide what to do, Soubi turned around walked toward him. Ritsuka stared at him, looking a little confused.

Soubi gave him an oddly warm smile, “I’ll be going to… Investigate for a little. Wait here, okay?”

“What? Soubi, why can’t I come!?” Ritsuka immediately asked back.

Soubi shook his head and ignored the boy. Before walking away, he turned his back to the other. “…Make sure Seimei will be there to protect you.”

Soon after saying that, he walked off, out of sight. This left Ritsuka even more puzzled, and also… Extremely worried. But why…?

As Soubi continued walking, he began to feel… Dizzier and dizzier. He soon fell down on one knee and just realized something was in the air making him feel this way. Looking around, he saw the shadow of someone, but his vision was getting hazier. “…This…”

Before he could finish his sentence, he was stabbed right in the back. He sadly realized he would be next… And could only hope for Ritsuka to do what he couldn’t. To stay alive.

It is now Day 5. You may now vote. The phase will end on the eighth of December, at 11:00 PM, EST.
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 8th December 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12

Whaaaaaa?!

Uhm....... does it mean my ability has activated? Or am I going to get revived? ;_; Oh wait... the FT seems to say I've been directly targeted.

Okay, so things are pretty slow.

Vote: Phoenicks

Because of the possible plot I thought of yesterday, and I have no other suspicions at the moment. In addition, after I contacted him to tel him that he's not cleared, he really started trying to get information out of me, like my role, and who I was in contact with, which seems pretty scummy.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Okay, so things are pretty slow.

Vote: Phoenicks

Because of the possible plot I thought of yesterday, and I have no other suspicions at the moment. In addition, after I contacted him to tel him that he's not cleared, he really started trying to get information out of me, like my role, and who I was in contact with, which seems pretty scummy.
    I thought that was what he usually did.

I have no clue what he usually does, but something felt very wrong about the whole conversation.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks
    Hello. You sounded like you knew something about what happened on night 2. Do you know anything?
    How do you know that I might know something?
    You were the only person in the thread to ask how HumanDawn knew that I was protected. You haven't said a lot on many other subjects. Do you know something?
    I know that you're not cleared.
    Is there anything you can share about that with me? I'm not trying to compromise the integrity of your information; I only want to know if I should continue to collect information or if it makes more sense to come forward with my plan of attack.

Is there a reason why you don't seem to trust me?
    It's not that I think that you're mafia, but you aren't guaranteed town like Was brought up earlier. I'll post my reasoning in thread in a bit.
    I did reply and find it imprudent to post that section here. It's up to Stuntology to post that. I'll emphasize, however:

I have no other suspicions at the moment.
    It's not that I think that you're mafia
    after I contacted him to tel him that he's not cleared
    Hello. You sounded like you knew something about what happened on night 2. Do you know anything?
    Last edited by Phoenicks; 8th December 2012 at 03:29 PM.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: Booster Gold

I don't want to be lynched and I need to find an alternative. Booster Gold has not been active since the 3rd and, because there's no information with which to assume that he's town, he's got the random probabilility of being mafia (assuming 2 mafia out of 9 players, 22%). Given the number of roleclaims that lend themselves toward town (which I shouldn't discuss,) I'd actually rate his probability of being mafia closer to 50%. CharAznable has been similarly inactive, and is a likely second target if Booster Gold flips town (and no other obvious scum candidates step forward.)

This analysis ignores the conversion, but there is likely at least one mafioso who was always a mafioso. This means that a player could be one of two mafia -- the converted, or the mafia from the beginning. Players who have a good claim (i.e., mason) have a low chance of belonging to the latter category, and a lower overall probability of being scum. The inactive players have no such alibi and are more likely to be scum than the average population. It sounds backwards, but it makes counterintuitive sense.

Also inactive players contribute nothing to a game.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast