Cancelled: Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12 - Page 15

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12

Blog Entries

Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Night 3 - 12/4/12

I can swear to all of you that I am still town. After this, I highly doubt you believe me, but I seriously haven't changed my alignment. A lot of us suspected HumanDawn, so you can't blame this on me even though I lead the lynch.

Think about this: Why would the mafia target me at night if I were one of them? That would be stupid.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I realize you keep mentioning how the mafia 'apparently targeted you that night', but I don't think it's a sure thing that it really WAS you targeted that night... there are so many possibilities to this situation.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

The converter is just making things more difficult ;_; We're not even sure if someone was converted or not.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik
    Just vote HumanDawn. He seems to know about the conversion and who was targeted. I think the mafia targeted me last night because I am close to cleared, but was protected because of it.
    This was your reasoning for starting the vote on Human. That he knew about the conversion... which EVERYBODY did, it was right there in the role PM last phase, and most people would assume it had been used. And how does that connect to the bit about you being targeted and protected? It sounds like you just shoved that in there to add a bit of credibility to your "just vote Human." Or to try to make up for the fact that your reasons for voting him were incredibly iffy at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik
    Phoenicks was protected, huh? This definitely proves that I was the target. I'm nightkill proof. :D
    What did you even mean by this? What did Phoenicks being protected have anything to do with that? How on earth is the logical conclusion from his being protected that YOU were the target?

I highly doubt nobody was converted. As mafia would never know when the converter might die, it seems that abilities like that are used quickly to prevent it going to waste. And as you said, you are/were cleared. You would be the perfect choice.

Blog Entries

That could be their way of getting rid of me. Since they knew I was cleared, they could sit comfortably knowing that you would all target me because we know a converter was among us. With that, I am starting to think that the mafia sacrificed one of their own (Elysion) to make it look like their kill was blocked and a serial killer/vigilante did it instead.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

That seems like an oddly elaborate plan that could have easily failed if that's true.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    That could be their way of getting rid of me. Since they knew I was cleared, they could sit comfortably knowing that you would all target me because we know a converter was among us. With that, I am starting to think that the mafia sacrificed one of their own (Elysion) to make it look like their kill was blocked and a serial killer/vigilante did it instead.
    Why would they "know" that we'd all target you? If you hadn't started Human's lynch for such ineffectual reasons, I wouldn't have voted you. I probably wouldn't have suspected you. Apparently, nobody else agreed with me, so why would you think that it's such an obvious conclusion that mafia would think you'd be in danger anyway?

And really, that plan has so many ways it could have back-fired that I doubt it to be the case.

Blog Entries

Tell me you're not suggesting that the mafia nightkilled one of their own members - on purpose, no less, just to maybe incriminate you.

They already lost someone on Day One, why on earth would they pick themselves off?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Tell me you're not suggesting that the mafia nightkilled one of their own members - on purpose, no less, just to maybe incriminate you.

They already lost someone on Day One, why on earth would they pick themselves off?
    Come to think of it, they'd be going against their win condition if it were that way. Bussing one another is only used as a last resort - someone told me XDD

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

wow

this is really stupid

well...

I TOLD YOU SO.

</3 @All of you

except finalarcadia
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 5th December 2012 at 08:19 AM.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Where did this info on Phoenicks being protected come from?

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Update pending.

Attention

Not long after Mimuro was murdered, Mei found out. Devastated, she went near a corner of the place, and sat in a fetal position. She didn’t want to believe it. Mimuro couldn’t be dead… If he was, what should she do!? He was her partner, the only person she could rely on. And not only that, but he was…

Finally after some hours went by, she got up, new determination in her eyes as she wiped away some tears. She was going to avenge Mimuro no matter what, and starting now. Mei walked over to Nisei.

“What? Did you come to ask me for help, little girl?” Nisei smirked, staring at the girl.

Mei glared at him, “Hmph, I wouldn’t ask someone who didn’t help Mimuro!!” After she yelled that, she ran off, trying to find those who killed him. Perhaps it would have been best to ask him for help, and not let her stubbornness get in the way…

It was too late for that though. As she ran further, she lost sight of all the fighter unit and sacrifices. Slowing down to catch her breath, she just now noticed someone had been following her. Turning around, she gasped at the sight of a blond.

“…Why were you following me!?” She cautiously asked.

The person shrugged, “Why do you think?”

“Were you the one who killed Mimuro…!?” She asked after a pause, afraid of the answer. If this was the person, she didn’t even know what she would do. Kill them…? Not like it would be easy though.

The blonde shook their head. “Believe it or not, not really. There was more than one person involved. In fact, he was wrongly accused and killed by most of the fighter units and their sacrifices.” They sneered.

Mei widened her eyes, genuinely shocked. The others did it…!? She looked in the direction she came from, where the others all were… A look of pure surprise still remaining on her face. If this was really the case, then… Then really, what should she do!? Now she had even less of a clue.

While Mei was looking away, the blonde walked over closer to her, and placed a knife right by her throat, as if just one inch closer, and she would be a goner.

Mei began to shake, but she was surprisingly not panicking. The person noticed this, “You don’t seem scared. Not of this anyway…”

Gulping, Mei mentally shook her head. “No… I-I don’t know what to do anymore anyway. Without Mimuro… And now finding out almost everyone else here was involved in his murder…!?” She weakly smiled, a smile that was strained, trying to hide her emotions, and tears streamed down her face now. “I just don’t care anymore… I want to avenge Mimuro, I really do, but could I!? And would he even want that…!?”

She had all of these questions, and they would never be answered. In fact, she would never get the chance for them to be… After a moment, she fell to the ground, blood dripping down from her neck., the person who did it, putting their knife in their pocket, which was stained with the girl’s blood.

As Mei began to lay on the ground struggling to breathe, the blonde kneeled down beside her, with a look of sympathy. “…I feel sorry for you. You just wanted to protect and be with that one… “ Closing their eyes, they continued, “But that could never happen now. I can understand that.”

Mei glanced at the blonde from the corner of her eye and looked confused, but didn’t say anything back. In fact, she couldn’t even if she wanted to. With a frown on her face, Mei closed her eyes for the final time… Thinking, “sorry”. And with that, the Fearless pair were no more...

It is now Day 4. You may now vote. the phase will end on the sixth of December, at 11:00 PM, EST.
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 6th December 2012 at 01:48 AM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 4 - 12/5/12

You gotta be shit'n me. I guess it was a matter of time... still regretting not helping Human before

Good luck town. You guys can do this, I know it.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

vote: Sputnik

I don't see why we shouldn't vote you.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast