Cancelled: Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12 - Page 13
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 250

Thread: Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12

  1. #181
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    I'm thinking Sputnik may be the converted one since she claimed Mason and wasn't targeted to be Nightkilled. It's just a theory, though. There's also the possibility that nobody was converted as well.

  2. #182
    underrated Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    122

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    Vote: Human

    I'll explain later.

  3. #183

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    ..? If you'll explain later that'd be nice, but I'd like to see this before the phase ends later.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  4. #184
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Vote: Human

    I'll explain later.
    ...

    What, pray tell, be this explanation?

  5. #185
    underrated Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    122

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    Just vote HumanDawn. He seems to know about the conversion and who was targeted. I think the mafia targeted me last night because I am close to cleared, but was protected because of it.

  6. #186

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    I'm not going to vote him for multiple reasons.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  7. #187
    underrated Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    122

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    And those are?...

  8. #188
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,786
    Blog Entries
    54

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Just vote HumanDawn. He seems to know about the conversion and who was targeted. I think the mafia targeted me last night because I am close to cleared, but was protected because of it.
    Everyone knows about the conversion, though. I mean, it was in the role PM that was revealed at the phase update. All he did was speculate on who may have been targeted.

    And also... you said you'd explain later, yet this explanation you now gave was very short and not much at all. Why was the secrecy necessary initially... and why are you so quick to vote on something like that?

  9. #189
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Just vote HumanDawn. He seems to know about the conversion and who was targeted. I think the mafia targeted me last night because I am close to cleared, but was protected because of it.
    ... What.

    If I knew of this conversion and who was targeted, which I said was just a theory and that there may have not been a conversion at all, then you would have been converted and not try getting me lynched like you are just now. If they targeted you, then there's no way the conversion failed even though the converter died in the same night. We know that Phoenicks was the one that was protected from a reliable source as well.

    This is coming off as a big OMGUS to me, yet I'll need to do a bit more research till I vote.

    EDIT: Since I don't want to die

    VOTE: Sputnik
    @Sputnik; Rebuttal please
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 4th December 2012 at 02:46 PM.

  10. #190
    underrated Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    122

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    HumanDawn, the phase won't end for a while. XD

    This isn't helping your case.

  11. #191
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    HumanDawn, the phase won't end for a while. XD

    This isn't helping your case.
    When the phase ends, I'll be in bed asleep :/.

    i like how you completely ignore the points i brought up tho

  12. #192
    underrated Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    122

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    Phoenicks was protected, huh? This definitely proves that I was the target. I'm nightkill proof. :D

  13. #193
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Phoenicks was protected, huh? This definitely proves that I was the target. I'm nightkill proof. :D
    what

    why

    why didn't you say this earlier if it's true???

  14. #194

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    I'm confused. Couldn't the no-kill mean that it was Phoenicks who was targeted?

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  15. #195
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,786
    Blog Entries
    54

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 3 - 12/1/12

    VOTE: Sputnik

    You're... not really making any sense to me. Why would you have mentioned the doctor protection before if it wouldn't have mattered? And honestly, your suspicions on Human aren't very convincing, nor do I understand how they make sense.

    If one of the two of you is going to be lynched, I feel that it is much more likely that you are potentially mafia than Human.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •