Cancelled: Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12 - Page 10

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 250
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12

  1. #136
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    Nope. Our QT is pretty much empty. :/ He did say he was suspicious of Buoy, though.

  2. #137
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    It's like both sides have way more information than the average one of us knows about.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  3. #138
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Vote: Buoy

    I can not think of anyone else who would kill the guy intentionally acting scummy.
    Intentionally acting scummy? You said yesterday that he was always suspicious, but not once did you say anything about him being intentionally suspicious, so how was I supposed to know that he was 'intentionally' being scummy? By the way, why would I kill him if he was acting scummy? It'd be better to score a mislynch, from a mafia point-of-view, than to kill a scummy person themselves.

    Also, what Master Mew says. Are you just saying that because you think I'm the type of person who would do that or what?

    Anyway, what would you guys think of a silencer claim? Mafia or not? They're most often mafia-aligned, so I'm just wondering how you guys would react if I outed a silencer.

  4. #139
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Anyway, what would you guys think of a silencer claim? Mafia or not? They're most often mafia-aligned, so I'm just wondering how you guys would react if I outed a silencer.
    I would have to say that I would think of them as mafia. Silencers really have no reason whatsoever to be town-aligned, considering that there isn't any scenario (that I, at least, can think of) where a townie would find it useful to use. There would really be no point for the mafia to kill a silencer, either, so the reward of revealing them and potentially hitting scum far outweighs the risk of outing them.

  5. #140
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    that is what i like to hear, akuraito, because i'm pretty sure nobody was goin 2 listen to me if i said that

    u r verry gud thinkingperson

    ok here goes:

    HUMAN IS DA SILENCER!!!

  6. #141
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    that is what i like to hear, akuraito, because i'm pretty sure nobody was goin 2 listen to me if i said that

    u r verry gud thinkingperson
    um

    thank you?

    Also, um, one question: did Human claim with no prompting, or did you have to ask him?

  7. #142
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    that is what i like to hear, akuraito, because i'm pretty sure nobody was goin 2 listen to me if i said that

    u r verry gud thinkingperson
    um

    thank you?

    Also, um, one question: did Human claim with no prompting, or did you have to ask him?
    [30/11/2012 21:45:47] Buoy: do u have a night-action btw
    [30/11/2012 21:46:00] Human: why do you care so much
    [30/11/2012 21:46:04] Human: maybe i do
    [30/11/2012 21:46:14] Buoy: because i am scouting for opinions
    [30/11/2012 21:46:14] Human: do you have a night action???
    [30/11/2012 21:46:26] Buoy: well if u won't give me a straight answer i won't give u one
    [30/11/2012 21:46:34] Human: okay
    [30/11/2012 21:46:36] Buoy: this is not a one-way street
    [30/11/2012 21:46:36] Human: w/e
    [30/11/2012 21:46:43] Human: could still be mafia
    [30/11/2012 21:46:48] Human: but i'll take the risk
    [30/11/2012 21:46:52] Human: Silencer here

    i didn't specifically ask him for a roleclaim, just whether or not he had a night-action

  8. #143
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    yup i confirm that i am the silencer

  9. #144
    Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    4,509
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Vote: Buoy

    I can not think of anyone else who would kill the guy intentionally acting scummy.
    Intentionally acting scummy? You said yesterday that he was always suspicious,
    Almost everyone is almost always suspicious.

    What I actually said:

    [11/30/2012 4:15:42 PM] Buoy: it's okay i'm talking to him anyway
    [11/30/2012 4:23:40 PM] Buoy: do u think hurristat is mafia
    [11/30/2012 4:23:43 PM] Buoy: or
    [11/30/2012 4:23:44 PM] Buoy: at least
    [11/30/2012 4:23:45 PM] Buoy: suspicious?/
    [11/30/2012 4:23:49 PM] Nick Murray: he's always suspicious
    [11/30/2012 4:23:53 PM] Nick Murray: but i wouldn't lynch him

    but not once did you say anything about him being intentionally suspicious,


    He's always suspicious because he chooses to be that way. Also:

    so how was I supposed to know that he was 'intentionally' being scummy?
    Quote Originally Posted by twinArmageddons
    jda95; dude i am flaky as shit. i know. i am proclaiming it to the thread right here and right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by twinArmageddons
    Buoy; It's because I'm mafia.
    You were supposed to know by opening your eyes. That's a lame argument to hide behind.

    By the way, why would I kill him if he was acting scummy? It'd be better to score a mislynch, from a mafia point-of-view, than to kill a scummy person themselves.
    Buoy
    [11/30/2012 4:24:32 PM] Nick Murray: you've got about as much of a chance of lynching him tomorrow
    [11/30/2012 4:24:34 PM] Nick Murray: asd you do of me
    [11/30/2012 4:25:57 PM] Buoy: why is that
    [11/30/2012 4:26:19 PM] Nick Murray: i don't think you could pull it off
    [11/30/2012 4:26:38 PM] Buoy: u underestimate me

    You nightkilled him because you wouldn't've been able to lynch him and then turned that into a persuasive-sounding argument about why you wouldn't have killed him.

    It also appears to me that as mafia you'd have a pretty good day target already since Human claimed silencer. If Human's not mafia then it's very likely that this is what you did.

    Also, what Master Mew says. Are you just saying that because you think I'm the type of person who would do that or what?
    I think that you would kill twinArmageddons on meta.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    yup i confirm that i am the silencer
    Did you silence anyone last night?

  10. #145
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    Nope. I was originally going to target twin, but after you and Buoy telling me not to, I decided that it was a bad idea.

  11. #146
    Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    4,509
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    5. @FinalArcadia;
    7. @Booster Gold;
    11. @CharAznable;
    15. @jda95;

    Please post to confirm that you have not been silenced.

  12. #147
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    I've not been silenced.

  13. #148
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    This wouldn't be the first time a town-aligned silencer has existed, if his claim is true. I don't think anyone with anything to hide like that would have the guts to claim a role like that.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #149
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    That's a pretty strange role - personally this is the first time I've encountered that. I don't think Human would lie about having such a role though - its just way too risky to claim something like that, but...that's just me. ^^;

  15. #150
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 2 - 11/30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    This wouldn't be the first time a town-aligned silencer has existed, if his claim is true. I don't think anyone with anything to hide like that would have the guts to claim a role like that.
    Which leads to a whole circle of WIFOM, really. I had asked Buoy about how he got his claim, since if he had been caught off-guard, it would've eliminated some of the WIFOM.

    ...Although it kinda just led to even more, so that didn't really help.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •