Mafia: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12 - Page 8

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 373
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12

  1. #106
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Yes, and? Sure, your role is proven. But not your alignment; being voteless =/= you're town.

    Flimsy logic? For the beginning of Day 2, I'd say it's fairly valid. (And trying to attack my logic? Common mafia tactic, attempting to divert attention from yourself.)

    I don't know your role, so you can't really expect that to change my view.

    Not really a good reason to, in any case, even with whatever else your ability is, I'm sure. I had a fluctuating vote in Skyward Sword, although it was usually a halved one. I didn't claim that, since there wasn't ever a prominent need to do so. Nor was there in this situation.

  2. #107
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    I fully expected that to happen. No joke.


  3. #108
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    @Belarus.;

    I will remind you that I was on a mafia game hiatus for a while, so I will let you know that I am unaware of the existence of voteless mafiosi. If there was one in one of the recent games, please tell me which one there was one in.

    I will not stop you from voting me, but you will see that I am town if I do end up getting lynched. When you see I flip town, suspicion will be upon you. Don't say I didn't warn you. By the way, whoever is cop, please check me and confirm my alignment to Belarus..

  4. #109
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,611
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Vote: Fresa
    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    Master Mew, you do realize that isn't a vote if it's not bold?
    Votes only count if they are bolded, please keep this in mind.

  5. #110
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    I'm not going to unvote just because there's a possibility that you're town.

    I honestly can't bring myself to care that I might be suspicious if you flip town, since at least I'm trying to get us somewhere over more (apparently) random votes.

    Also, assuming they didn't check either of us last night, that would mean that it'd be Night 3 once I got the results. That's...not going to happen. ^^;

  6. #111
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,334
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Sorry to lose you Mij.

    Vote: Buoy

    Basically in the Skype War Room chat, @Buoy; posted a screenshot of his Skype. I noticed that he has been having a three way conversation with @Human; and @Dark Blueberry; Possibly three mafiosos discussing their tactics? Maybe. It raises suspicion anyway.

    I don't wanna post the screenshot because you know, his right to privacy and all that, but it can be found and some of you might have already seen it.

    By the way, if I'm right, then I suspect those three are gonna come after me next, protection would be appreciated if possible ^^'

  7. #112
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    A Skype chat could be about literally anything. I'd think a mafioso wouldn't post a screenshot with him and his scumbuddies publicly if they were discussing mafia tactics. But that's just me.

    Also, I've never seen a voteless mafia member.
    Zeems likes this.

  8. #113
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,861
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    I was one in mafia mafia.

  9. #114
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,334
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    A Skype chat could be about literally anything. I'd think a mafioso wouldn't post a screenshot with him and his scumbuddies publicly if they were discussing mafia tactics. But that's just me.

    Also, I've never seen a voteless mafia member.
    Well he obviously didn't expect anyone to scan the screenshot for evidence, I'd put it down to a lack of thinking cautiously.

    Also, in the last mafia I was in I had an ability that is usually only associated with the mafia, yet I was a townie, so the voteless thing doesn't change much.

    I'm not saying they are mafia, i'm just saying at this moment in time, this is the only suspicious activity I have seen, and voting Buoy will determine whether I was right or not, just as it would if Human or DB get lynched instead, it makes no difference to me which one goes.

    Also, if either three want to converse with me, I am open to listening.

  10. #115
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Basically in the Skype War Room chat, @Buoy; posted a screenshot of his Skype. I noticed that he has been having a three way conversation with @Human; and @Dark Blueberry; Possibly three mafiosos discussing their tactics? Maybe. It raises suspicion anyway.
    The only thing Human and Buoy and I talked about was Buoy's own Super Effective Mafia since Human and I teamed up in there.

  11. #116
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    @CrackFox; Yes, having a conversation is so suspicious. You may as well just lynch me now. Both Human and Dark Blueberry were definitely not playing in Super-Effective Mafia II -- FOR REAL -- and they were surely not playing Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia! If I hadn't talked to them about either of those games, like you're suggesting, I wonder what else I could be talking about?! Oh, yes, that's right! Mafia tactics!

    lol no

    Here's the screenshot:


    I could be talking about ANYTHING with those two, so don't go assuming that it's because I'm mafia with the both of them, because you don't know it for sure. Sure, lynching me will determine if you're right or wrong, but I could say "let's lynch CrackFox: she will be either town or mafia", and it would be the exact same logic as what you're using right now. Pushing for a lynch on somebody because of a conversation, the content of which you are completely clueless about, is pretty silly.

    Anyway...

    Vote: Human.

    For what I mentioned yesterday: getting somebody lynched after it was made clear that another vote on someone who already had a vote would be the one on the chopping block, because of cRussian being voteless. I'm not really confident in Belarus' idea of cRussian being mafia just yet.

    @Belarus.; Why shouldn't she claim voteless if she wants to? She could have reasoning you're unaware of as yet, and there seemed to be a decent enough cause yesterday in claiming voteless, so that someone wouldn't be lynched needlessly. Of course, her claim didn't stop VeloJello from being lynched, which is pretty much why I'm on Human's case right now. As well as that, just because you had a fluctuating vote in whatever mafia and you didn't claim because there was no reason to, it doesn't mean that cRussian shouldn't or that there isn't any need in this game. `-`

  12. #117
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    I don't see a really good reason for her to want to if she's a townie is my problem. She could've just as easily unvoted, not voted at all, or voted someone else without a vote to prevent something like that.

    /shrug

    My view on it, anyway.

    On Human, though, eh. I see your argument for him, but his vote was place over 12 hours before the phase update, with his last post here seven before. So... it's possible that he thought that more votes would be placed. Or just that he thought a lynch would be better than none, even if it were random--which I agree with--especially when it'd prove cRussian's claim.

  13. #118
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Vote: Human.

    For what I mentioned yesterday: getting somebody lynched after it was made clear that another vote on someone who already had a vote would be the one on the chopping block, because of cRussian being voteless. I'm not really confident in Belarus' idea of cRussian being mafia just yet.
    Whatever. I don't really care much about this game anyway. School is going to start tomorrow and I have to prepare and shit. Checking about this Mafia game to bother about, OH NO! LYNCHING A TOWN on the first day isn't really making me care that much. I could sub out, but I'd rather stay and see how this game will progress while giving any input or information that I'll bother to find. Meh. Keep the vote. I'm not going to bother to vote somebody to save my ass like I jokingly did last time.

  14. #119
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Vote: Fresa
    What is your reason for this vote?
    Just fishin'.

    Vote: cRussian

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  15. #120
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Vote: Fresa
    What is your reason for this vote?
    Just fishin'.

    Vote: cRussian
    If your fishing it's best to mention so they know there's a vote on them, and is actually best to do if you're voting someone in general since then they can defend themselves
    @cRussian;

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •