Mafia: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12 - Page 7

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 373
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12

  1. #91
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 1: Start: 9/27/12

    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    lol guys, of course it wasn't random. But you don't need to be afraid of answering a preference question.
    I'd really prefer if you'd tell us why you're asking.

  2. #92
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Night 1: Noble Shadow : 9/28/12

    He is probably the fool. Trying to get himself lynched. A good course of action would be to not listen to him.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  3. #93
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Night 1: Noble Shadow : 9/28/12

    Or to lynch him... He could be acting scummy because he is scum. XD

  4. #94
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Night 1: Noble Shadow : 9/28/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis
    He is probably the fool. Trying to get himself lynched. A good course of action would be to not listen to him.
    Uh... how? Asking a question doesn't mean he's the fool, but he admitted himself it wasn't random, so I'm just trying to find out why he asked in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by cRussian
    Or to lynch him... He could be acting scummy because he is scum. XD
    Would you like to share with us how asking a question is scummy? Again, we have no idea about the reason(s) why he asked that question. He's just being plain mysterious right now, and mysterious =/= scum, afaik.

    By the way, just going to throw this out there...

    FoS: Human. He voted someone with a vote already on them, which would be seen as innocuous, except cRussian had already made it clear that she was voteless, which meant that he had to have known he was lynching someone. :l

  5. #95
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Night 1: Noble Shadow : 9/28/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cRussian
    Or to lynch him... He could be acting scummy because he is scum. XD
    Would you like to share with us how asking a question is scummy? Again, we have no idea about the reason(s) why he asked that question. He's just being plain mysterious right now, and mysterious =/= scum, afaik.
    The way he asked the question was scummy, and the fact that he won't tell us why he asked the question makes me think he's either making bad moves early on, or is mafiya.

  6. #96
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Night 1: Noble Shadow : 9/28/12

    Quote Originally Posted by cRussian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cRussian
    Or to lynch him... He could be acting scummy because he is scum. XD
    Would you like to share with us how asking a question is scummy? Again, we have no idea about the reason(s) why he asked that question. He's just being plain mysterious right now, and mysterious =/= scum, afaik.
    The way he asked the question was scummy, and the fact that he won't tell us why he asked the question makes me think he's either making bad moves early on, or is mafiya.
    Midorikawa, Gaga and HumanDawn like this.

  7. #97
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Night 1: Noble Shadow : 9/28/12

    -_-

    All I was doing was spelling it like the romanized Russian word... Mafiya looks cooler in my opinion anyway.

  8. #98
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Night 1: Noble Shadow : 9/28/12

    Quote Originally Posted by cRussian View Post
    -_-

    All I was doing was spelling it like the romanized Russian word... Mafiya looks cooler in my opinion anyway.
    way to ignore the rest of the post

  9. #99
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,612
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Night 1: Noble Shadow : 9/28/12



    The three pokemon looked a each other, somewhat satisfied with the work that they had done that night.

    "That was fun!" the Pink haired one chirped, "let's do it again tomorrow!"

    "It is good that we are able to help, it would be horrible if we were to do nothing" The yellow one added.

    "Wait" The blue one piped up "We are not alone."

    "That is true"

    The three turned to look at the unexpected visitors, A look of shock on their faces.

    "It's a shame really, you could have joined us, you three fit our theme well enough"

    "We wound never turn our backs on the Assembly, Not now, not ever!"

    "Your loss," The Pokemon is the shadows gestured to his fellow team mate, and a large blast of fire lit up the hallway.






    It is now Day 2, you may now vote. This phase should end around 7pm EST on 9/30/12.

  10. #100
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Aw... :(

    Who should we vote? Not that I can help or anything... :/

  11. #101
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Why, hello there, namekill. Nice to meet you.

    So.

    VOTE: cRussian.

    There was not a single reason that she should've hinted at her role so obviously; it was far from needed, especially on Day 1, of all days. While she says she doesn't have a reason... That, in itself, could be seen as scummy, considering how she isn't expending a large effort to make herself seem town--which, quite honestly, although meta, reminds me of her complete lack of defense and question dodging in Skyward Sword. Guess her alignment in that one.

    Anyway, though. I can definitely see the advantages of claiming voteless so early on as a mafia member. Trust. Like I said, there was no need; this applies especially to a mafiso, considering that it's their goal to stay in the shadows and not be noticed. Doing the exact opposite of that and claiming so early on... as if it's an attempt to show she has nothing to hide. But it's not as if voteless is confined to being a townie role.

    Staying off of bandwagons. After all, if a mafia member is jumping on a ton of townie bandwagons, they'll get lynched eventually, right? But if they've claimed voteless, then they don't have to worry about that, because why bother voting, right? (And I can't help but notice how she pointed that out herself, right above this post.) They don't have to worry about jumping on a bandwagon too soon, voting someone on too flimsy reasoning...anything with voting. Which, obviously, is a fairly good way for the town to scumhunt; off a person's voting history.

  12. #102
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,022
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Vote: Fresa

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  13. #103
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Vote: Fresa
    What is your reason for this vote?

  14. #104
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Why, hello there, namekill. Nice to meet you.

    So.

    VOTE: cRussian.

    There was not a single reason that she should've hinted at her role so obviously; it was far from needed, especially on Day 1, of all days. While she says she doesn't have a reason... That, in itself, could be seen as scummy, considering how she isn't expending a large effort to make herself seem town--which, quite honestly, although meta, reminds me of her complete lack of defense and question dodging in Skyward Sword. Guess her alignment in that one.

    Anyway, though. I can definitely see the advantages of claiming voteless so early on as a mafia member. Trust. Like I said, there was no need; this applies especially to a mafiso, considering that it's their goal to stay in the shadows and not be noticed. Doing the exact opposite of that and claiming so early on... as if it's an attempt to show she has nothing to hide. But it's not as if voteless is confined to being a townie role.

    Staying off of bandwagons. After all, if a mafia member is jumping on a ton of townie bandwagons, they'll get lynched eventually, right? But if they've claimed voteless, then they don't have to worry about that, because why bother voting, right? (And I can't help but notice how she pointed that out herself, right above this post.) They don't have to worry about jumping on a bandwagon too soon, voting someone on too flimsy reasoning...anything with voting. Which, obviously, is a fairly good way for the town to scumhunt; off a person's voting history.
    You saw that the votes would have resulted as a tie if I wasn't voteless. Don't even think about voting me with such little logic. You would understand if you had my crappy role. I also revealed it to stop confusion later on.

  15. #105
    clockery Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

    Master Mew, you do realize that isn't a vote if it's not bold?

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •