Mafia: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12 - Page 23

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 373
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12

  1. #331
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    I get that it's my job to check the thread, I'm just scatterbrained. But what I gathered here is that you have other knowledge that you're not sharing with the public. Care to elaborate?

    I get that your focus is my weak claim, and your suspicion is rooted due to past experiences. So be it that you don't think there could possibly be a weak character in this game. If I was really mafia, I'd probably be trying to provide some sort of proof that I'm town. But I can't, there's just no way for my role to let me do that.
    You were implying that my entire argument was that you had missed Greece/Hawkeye's lynches.

    That's not it. It's just that I don't understand why a commuter would have a restriction of only once per game; I can understand every three phases or something, but a 1x commuter is just... ._.

    WIFOM. Aside from that, you are defending yourself right now... ^^;
    That's nearly all of your stated argument. The rest of your argument just doesn't make sense to me, if you're using that as the basis for your accusation. Why not? Sure it's a lame ability (trust me, I know...), but I just don't get why that makes me seem like scum. Of course I'm defending myself, that's how I roll. But I can't prove anything, which is what I said.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  2. #332
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Unless someone's already checked into it, I'm going to say Vote: Master Mew. He's been scummy this entire game, and nobody seems willing to do anything about it.
    Master Mew is always scummy.

    That's why nobody cares. Just sayin'.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  3. #333
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    The rest of your argument just doesn't make sense to me, if you're using that as the basis for your accusation. Why not? Sure it's a lame ability (trust me, I know...), but I just don't get why that makes me seem like scum.
    Because it's a common mafia fakeclaim. It's hard to test, it's a somewhat uncommon role, and it's not as if the mafia will want to kill a commuter in the case that their role was revealed.

    Doesn't help that, again, Feralize has fakeclaimed it in the past as a mafioso. Makes sense that she would suggest it to her partners, right?

  4. #334
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    The rest of your argument just doesn't make sense to me, if you're using that as the basis for your accusation. Why not? Sure it's a lame ability (trust me, I know...), but I just don't get why that makes me seem like scum.
    Because it's a common mafia fakeclaim. It's hard to test, it's a somewhat uncommon role, and it's not as if the mafia will want to kill a commuter in the case that their role was revealed.

    Doesn't help that, again, Feralize has fakeclaimed it in the past as a mafioso. Makes sense that she would suggest it to her partners, right?
    I understand that it's a common claim mafia claim, as well as hard to test. That's what I just said. But if it didn't work for Feralize (as, if I understand correctly, it didn't), then why would she suggest it to any maf partner?

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  5. #335
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    Well, it didn't help that FA claimed essentially the same role as her.

    Her death was caused by a cop-check, not her claim; her claim wasn't what lead to her being checked, either, iirc. It was just since a bunch of other people were cleared, it kinda was process of elimination, helped by her positive check.

  6. #336
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    Thanks for clearing that up for me, then. There aren't any ccs to me, then are there? Because that's what tipped you guys off to Feralize that last time. I hate getting lynched without concrete evidence.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  7. #337
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    Hey guys... I just want to point out a couple if things for the record:

    There are seven players left.

    One of them has been extremely quiet for days, even after I FoS'd them. (Soulmaster)

    One of them subbed in after their predecessor was inactive. (jokool)

    After Akuraito accused Gliscorman, FOUR OTHER PEOPLE (and I realize I'm one of them) immediately piled on.

    That's a total of five out of seven players voting for Gliscorman on a hunch, and the only person defending him is himself. There MIGHT only be two mafioso left, one of them being Gliscorman, and everyone who voted for him is Town, but... something smells.

    Just things to consider.
    Akuraito likes this.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  8. #338
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    I was cohosting that game. X3

    There's never anything concrete in a mafia game. ^^;

  9. #339
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    Figured I'd say something.

    Yes I have been inactive but it isn't for lack of wanting towell not all of it. I just haven't had anything to go on and from what arguments I've seen there wasn't enough to warrant a vote. If I find something trust me I will say something but I don't have anything.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  10. #340
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    @Master Mew;, thanks for pointing that stuff out. Might be helpful after you guys randomly lynch me later. And did anyone consider the possibility that this might be MyLo?

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  11. #341
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    Unfortunately, this close to the Phase change I fear an attempt to switch targets with no hard evidence either way would result in a split Town vote and hand the Lynch over to the Mafia. At least this way, if we mislynch, it's because were wrong, not because we were outmaneuvered by the mafia.

    We might be wrong, but the same could be said for any potential target. Sorry, Gliscorman. I intend to keep the Town firmly in control of this Lynch.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  12. #342
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    How would it be possible to be in LyLo? There'd be two mafia members left right now, maybe one; 7 players total. ._.

  13. #343
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    How would it be possible to be in LyLo? There'd be two mafia members left right now, maybe one; 7 players total. ._.
    Why can't there be three?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  14. #344
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    If we're following the 3:1 ratio... aside from that, don't you think that's a bit overpowered when Greece was a mafia with a strongman vigkill (at least, that's how I took it)?

  15. #345
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    If we're following the 3:1 ratio... aside from that, don't you think that's a bit overpowered when Greece was a mafia with a strongman vigkill (at least, that's how I took it)?
    Not everyone uses that ratio. Don't know if Joltik said anything about it but not everyone does. I prefer the 4:1 personally.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •