Mafia: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12 - Page 22

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

ALL HAIL BELARUS

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Stars: Night 6:10/9/12

@jokool; is subbing in for Garuru, please confirm in thread once you have received your roll.

Blog Entries

Confirming!

Blog Entries

The lunar Pokemon looked down at the ground a a little sad, but a little hopeful at the same time.

"You miss your bother don't you?" A voice in the shadows said.

"What do you want?" Cresselia said, readying an attack.

"Just to tell you that you'll be seeing him again soon." With that, he struck.

Woe is me - I must take action and move on to the kill

It is now Day 7, you may now vote. This phase should end around 7 pm EST, on 10/11/12
    Last edited by Joltik; 10th October 2012 at 06:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:Chasing Darkness : Day 7:10/9/12

Ack. Damn you adorable Pokemon!
    Except Jirachi. Jirachi is awesome.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ah, damn. :< I guess I should've expected this, though...? Since he had known about the cop check on Feralize...

So, let's see...?

VOTE: GliscorMan

A 1x commuter who only leaves for one day/night. That's...such an easy fakeclaim for a mafia member that it's not even funny; it's not that easily proven, and it's not as if the mafia would want to kill him if the claim got out. And, actually, I distinctly remember Feralize--who was mafia this game--and FinalArcadia both claiming it in Layton as a fakeclaim.

And there's also how you didn't vote for Greece or Hawkeye, when I know that you were online during Greece's lynch.

/shrug

Willing to change. But I do have a good feeling for this one~

/overusing this gif

EDIT:

Well, I mean, I understand not voting for Hawkeye...but the Greece thing...
    Last edited by Akuraito; 10th October 2012 at 06:35 PM.

Blog Entries

From looking things over, Akuraito has been good at getting mafia, so: VOTE: GliscorMan

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Vote Gliscorman

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Vote: Gliscorman

@Akuraito Should I assume that since Gliscorman's commuter claim is the basis for your vote that this is the best lead we have?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Vote:GliscorMan

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Akuraito Should I assume that since Gliscorman's commuter claim is the basis for your vote that this is the best lead we have?
    /shrug

I have other people that I'll be looking into, but, yes, I suppose it is.

Blog Entries

Thanks for starting a bandwagon and not getting me over here to defend myself. Real suave. And as for the Greece thing, just because I was online doesn't mean I could vote at all. It was one of those lynches that I completely missed because I was busy with other stuff. Unfortunately for me, I seem to have missed the two more important lynches in this game, so that you think I'm mafia for accidentally missing those. Yes, this kind of thing does happen. And why would my claim be false, considering that the only stuff you have to back it up is from completely different games? Unless multiple people claimed it, as with that one game you cited, I fail to see how that makes me mafia.

Unless someone's already checked into it, I'm going to say Vote: Master Mew. He's been scummy this entire game, and nobody seems willing to do anything about it.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Thanks for starting a bandwagon and not getting me over here to defend myself. Real suave. And as for the Greece thing, just because I was online doesn't mean I could vote at all. It was one of those lynches that I completely missed because I was busy with other stuff. Unfortunately for me, I seem to have missed the two more important lynches in this game, so that you think I'm mafia for accidentally missing those. Yes, this kind of thing does happen. And why would my claim be false, considering that the only stuff you have to back it up is from completely different games? Unless multiple people claimed it, as with that one game you cited, I fail to see how that makes me mafia.
    It's your job to check the thread, not any of ours.

No, that's not all my reasoning. Geez, I know I'm using weak reasoning here, but I'm not desperate enough to lynch someone only because of that. I know I've missed mafia lynches before as a townie.

That's like saying that a tell isn't valid since it was formed in another game. ._. My point with bringing the Layton mafia into this was because Feralize was mafia in that game--claimed commuter--and she was mafia in this game. It's a valid train of thought, that she suggested commuter as a fakeclaim if it came to it, which it did.

Why would your claim be false...? Really, an only 1x commuter? That's just such a pitifully weak role, not to mention hard to test.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    It's your job to check the thread, not any of ours.

No, that's not all my reasoning. Geez, I know I'm using weak reasoning here, but I'm not desperate enough to lynch someone only because of that. I know I've missed mafia lynches before as a townie.

That's like saying that a tell isn't valid since it was formed in another game. ._. My point with bringing the Layton mafia into this was because Feralize was mafia in that game--claimed commuter--and she was mafia in this game. It's a valid train of thought, that she suggested commuter as a fakeclaim if it came to it, which it did.

Why would your claim be false...? Really, an only 1x commuter? That's just such a pitifully weak role, not to mention hard to test.
    I get that it's my job to check the thread, I'm just scatterbrained. But what I gathered here is that you have other knowledge that you're not sharing with the public. Care to elaborate?

I get that your focus is my weak claim, and your suspicion is rooted due to past experiences. So be it that you don't think there could possibly be a weak character in this game. If I was really mafia, I'd probably be trying to provide some sort of proof that I'm town. But I can't, there's just no way for my role to let me do that.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I get that it's my job to check the thread, I'm just scatterbrained. But what I gathered here is that you have other knowledge that you're not sharing with the public. Care to elaborate?

I get that your focus is my weak claim, and your suspicion is rooted due to past experiences. So be it that you don't think there could possibly be a weak character in this game. If I was really mafia, I'd probably be trying to provide some sort of proof that I'm town. But I can't, there's just no way for my role to let me do that.
    You were implying that my entire argument was that you had missed Greece/Hawkeye's lynches.

That's not it. It's just that I don't understand why a commuter would have a restriction of only once per game; I can understand every three phases or something, but a 1x commuter is just... ._.

WIFOM. Aside from that, you are defending yourself right now... ^^;

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast