Mafia: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12 - Page 10
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 2:Lakes : 9/29/12

UNVOTE: cRussian

For now, although I'm still interested in having the cop check us and giving me the results of her check.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

I just had the weirdest sense of deja vu reading this page, like I had seen it all before o_o

Anyways for now I'll Vote: Human. This might change if something else comes up, but right now I'm wary of your OMGUS with VeloJello leading to her getting lynched and your lack of interest in the game isn't helping anyways.

Blog Entries

After being gone with brilliant IRL stuff, I come back to this. Read several times, and now I think I can have a valid conclusion about this. I'm not getting any vibes from cRussian, but Human... Idk, but something's a bit suspicious. Like how he hinted at being fool, especially with the OMGUS. Master Mew's voting is somewhat odd, as well. No votes yet, I'll wait for developments.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Happy Holidays! CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

You're completely basing your vote on the off chance that I was actually talking to them because we were all mafia together.
    What's wrong with that, better than chosing someone else to vote for when I have absolutely no reason to vote for anyone else, other than you three. I just chose you randomly out of you, DB and Human. It's not personal, if you are innocent, don't worry about it.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    You're completely basing your vote on the off chance that I was actually talking to them because we were all mafia together.
    What's wrong with that, better than chosing someone else to vote for when I have absolutely no reason to vote for anyone else, other than you three. I just chose you randomly out of you, DB and Human. It's not personal, if you are innocent, don't worry about it.
    yes, i'll just not worry about myself being dead

On another note, did you read the rest of my post?

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

I do feel like I should point this out. Not all of you have played with Master Mew but his voting style is the same from what I've seen.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Blog Entries

That's not my problem though, everyone has to vote and you three are the only people I have doubts about. Yes of course, I read it. I see your point, i'm not saying it's likely that the screenshot has any significance, but if there's an outside chance it does, then obviously i'm gonna take it. I could potentially get you killed, but the chances are, most of the people I could have chosen would turn out to be innocent anyway, so I see the risk worth taking.

Anyway, the way things are going, it's likely you wont be lynched, so stop protesting pls.

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

Blog Entries

That's not my problem though, everyone has to vote and you three are the only people I have doubts about. Yes of course, I read it. I see your point, i'm not saying it's likely that the screenshot has any significance, but if there's an outside chance it does, then obviously i'm gonna take it. I could potentially get you killed, but the chances are, most of the people I could have chosen would turn out to be innocent anyway, so I see the risk worth taking.

Anyway, the way things are going, it's likely you wont be lynched, so stop protesting pls.
    It really is your problem. If you cause a mislynch, you're just going to make things worse for yourself and other players. You don't HAVE to vote -- nobody HAS to vote. It's not compulsory. If you personally don't see any logical reason to vote, then just don't do it. There's an extremely small chance that you're actually anywhere close to the mark, and it's such a completely obscure thing to go off that you're just seeming like you're looking for something to scrounge with so you can get rid of somebody for the slightest reason. Why are you 'obviously' going to take something that seems ridiculous at the outset?

The way things are going, you're seeming extremely scummy. I can protest all I like -- nobody's going to catch a mafia member by keeping their mouth shut.

edit: Okay, guys. Votes off Human, please.

Unvote: Human.
    Last edited by Buoy; 30th September 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Blog Entries

It really is your problem. If you cause a mislynch, you're just going to make things worse for yourself and other players. You don't HAVE to vote -- nobody HAS to vote. It's not compulsory. If you personally don't see any logical reason to vote, then just don't do it. There's an extremely small chance that you're actually anywhere close to the mark, and it's such a completely obscure thing to go off that you're just seeming like you're looking for something to scrounge with so you can get rid of somebody for the slightest reason. Why are you 'obviously' going to take something that seems ridiculous at the outset?

The way things are going, you're seeming extremely scummy. I can protest all I like -- nobody's going to catch a mafia member by keeping their mouth shut.
    99% of lynches are made because of slight suspicion, if they weren't the games would last for months and months. There IS a chance that the convo is mafia related, I don't care how much you declare that it's small..if there is a chance then I will go with it, voting for Human has only added to my suspicions that you're up too something, coupled with your defiant reaction, it strikes me that townies are considerably less passionate about their roles than mafia, and at the moment, you seem very, very passionate and eager.

If you really wanted to change my mind, you would try to convince me of your innocence rather than call my accusations stupid, seen as I am in no other mafia, you could have started by showing me the convo (if it really was related to another mafia) the fact that you have produced nothing to put my suspicions to bed makes me even more suspicious.

You can think i'm mafia if you like, but think carefully and decide whether your voting out of genuine suspicion or spite. Like I said, it's not personal, if it bothers you that much.

Unvote: Buoy
    Vote: Human

I suspect all three of you so it makes no difference to me. Whoever goes, will be confirmation either way.

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

Ugh, sorry for the inactivity. Been busy and sick.

Looking through the thread, I'm not really sure what to think. A voteless player could be of any alignment, so I'm really not worried about that. cRussian hasn't strck me as particularly scummy either.

I'm going to go ahead and

VOTE: Human

Your lack of dedication to the game is disappointing. Additionally, when Buoy called you out on it, you changed your story saying that all of a sudden you had a reason to stay in the game and pointlessly voted for him. Your all-around wishy-washy behavior makes me severely question your alignment.

Blog Entries

99% of lynches are made because of slight suspicion, if they weren't the games would last for months and months.
    Where do your facts even come from? like wtf

There IS a chance that the convo is mafia related, I don't care how much you declare that it's small..if there is a chance then I will go with it, voting for Human has only added to my suspicions that you're up too something, coupled with your defiant reaction, it strikes me that townies are considerably less passionate about their roles than mafia, and at the moment, you seem very, very passionate and eager.
    Yes, there is a chance... but there's also a chance that you're a cat in real life. Voting for Human because of valid reasons? How suspicious! ;o You may as well kill me right here and now. I had no idea that actual reasoning wasn't allowed to be used! Also, I'm defending myself against your weak case, and pointing out how wrong you are and also why. I am passionate and eager because I'm actually putting effort into this game. ?_? I don't see how mafia are any more eager than townies -- to be honest, it's sometimes the opposite of what you're saying.

If you really wanted to change my mind, you would try to convince me of your innocence rather than call my accusations stupid, seen as I am in no other mafia, you could have started by showing me the convo (if it really was related to another mafia) the fact that you have produced nothing to put my suspicions to bed makes me even more suspicious.
    I'm defending myself by pointing out holes in your 'logic'. What do you expect when you use such baseless reasoning? I can't show anybody the conversation because it pertains to Super-Effective Mafia II, and I can't release any information on that until its endgame, thanks. I don't see what I can do to prove the conversation wasn't us discussing mafia tactics. I don't think you understand how ridiculous you sound right now. You're suspicious of us three because you saw a three-way conversation between players that are playing this game? How does that even work?

You can think i'm mafia if you like, but think carefully and decide whether your voting out of genuine suspicion or spite. Like I said, it's not personal, if it bothers you that much.

Unvote: Buoy
    Vote: Human

I suspect all three of you so it makes no difference to me. Whoever goes, will be confirmation either way.
    Thanks. I will vote you.

Vote: CrackFox.

It's out of genuine suspicion, too, because I've debated with you enough over this, and you're using something so extremely silly as a base to vote. It really seems like you're just trying to get rid of us for absolutely no reason or something like that. You may think your case is strong, but it really isn't...

As well as that, how are any of us going to be cleared if one of us is lynched? Sure, it eliminates the possibility that all three of us are mafia, but, just so you know, if it WAS something pertaining to this mafia, then one or two of us could still be mafia. Think about that before you bother voting me, Human or Dark Blueberry -- you're only going to get someone dead out of it, and nothing else.

Blog Entries

too much to read. guys!

just a few thoughts

I can see where Crackfox is coming from; it wouldn't be the first time someone slips up and shows evidence against themselves in another game / forum / conversation / etc however, because of B's posts, I'm not voting him yet...he's just not suspicious on my eyes

I also don't think Crackfox is mafia...he's been rather adamant on his idea...and coming so upfront on the very first phases is not a good idea when you're mafia

I think cRussian is being honest on her claim; I might be bias because I have done the same thing countless times and I always stress out when people don't believe me...

I have two Fos right now

Belarus & Feralize

they're not related tho but i think one of them could be mafia

belarus for bashing cRussian just for proving her role

Feralize for her vote on human...which for some reason just strikes me ...hmmm

anyways, thoughts for food
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

It really seems like you're just trying to get rid of us for absolutely no reason or something like that.
    I have explained the reason a dozen times @.@

You're suspicious of us three because you saw a three-way conversation between players that are playing this game? How does that even work?
    Potentially? It could be an unformal qt amongst mafia members, or some kind of mason group working amongst themsleves. The fact that you haven't explained what it is in private (i'm not in any other mafia, or speak with anyone who is, why would claiming the purpose of it matter) makes me more suspicious of you.

You may think your case is strong, but it really isn't...
    This confirms to me that you haven't been acknowledging a word I've been saying. I don't think my case is strong, i've said that in every post. I think there's probably a 80% chance I'm wrong, but the margin of doubt I have is enough to warrant a vote on you guys.

Vote for me, by all means. I don't really mind being lynched anyway, and even though I think that you suddenly finding me suspcious is unfair and based on nothing, I will accept it because you can vote and point the finger of blame at anyone you like.

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

Blog Entries

I have explained the reason a dozen times @.@
    Yes, and it's a really bad reason.

Potentially? It could be an unformal qt amongst mafia members, or some kind of mason group working amongst themsleves. The fact that you haven't explained what it is in private (i'm not in any other mafia, or speak with anyone who is, why would claiming the purpose of it matter) makes me more suspicious of you.
    I'm not allowed to share what's in that until after SE2's endgame, as I've already said, especially since you were modkilled and have no right to that information anyway.

This confirms to me that you haven't been acknowledging a word I've been saying. I don't think my case is strong, i've said that in every post. I think there's probably a 80% chance I'm wrong, but the margin of doubt I have is enough to warrant a vote on you guys.
    I said may. I'm almost sure that doesn't mean what you might think it means. If you think you're so likely to be wrong, then why bother voting? I don't see why you have any margin of doubt. Let's say that was really a chat between us three regarding this mafia, and that the three of us were mafia. I'm not stupid enough to not hide that conversation in the screenshot. You can right-click any conversation and select 'Hide conversation', which is what I would have done. Meta, but there you have it. In fact, my own personal chat is hidden in that screenshot.

Vote for me, by all means. I don't really mind being lynched anyway, and even though I think that you suddenly finding me suspcious is unfair and based on nothing, I will accept it because you can vote and point the finger of blame at anyone you like.
    You're one to talk.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Unvote: Human

For now, but I've got my eye on you

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast