Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 31
Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 3: Mysterious events] [7/23/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post
    Because she posted that her name had been changed back to Lithuania after Day 3 had already started?
    Yes, unless she was allowed to post that in the thread just to announce that.

So she's been back a while, but she has still not answered the question as to why she survived the Day 2 lynch. What do you think might be the cause of that?
    The most logical thing I can imagine is a lynch immunity, personally. There are other options, sure, but I don't think they really matter right now until Lithuania decides to defend herself.

I also do not see any mention of Gama in the 5 votes you are referring to. Unless you mean that the reasoning given for each of those votes mirrors Gama's thoughts.
    No, but after seeing how Gama pushed the lynch on her for most of the phase and people suddenly started voting en masse it's not really hard to link the two events.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 3: Mysterious events] [7/23/2012]

For the record, my vote would be for harryheart if I could vote. He never gave a role claim or a really substantial defense. I'm not saying you guys should vote for him, but you guys should vote for him.
    That's nice.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Zenax;
    What I meant by the question "What do you think might be the cause of that?" was "What do you think is the reason she has not defended herself?" Sorry for the ambiguous wording xD

@Baron Dante;
    If GWS was not targeted, then I still think the mafia would roleblock him to try to prevent him from getting a check result. But I can see it also appearing convenient. We could ask for screenshots of the failed check. Maybe ask him to suddenly produce a couple (to eliminate the possibility that they had been prepared in advance)?

@TheShuckpluff;
    Whatever :P
    And in case there is any confusion as to what I mean by that, I'm simply teasing him. I found the last sentence ("I'm not saying you guys should vote for him, but you guys should vote for him") to be worded humorously. I do agree that harryheart is suspicious.
    Last edited by Luminosity; 25th July 2012 at 02:24 AM.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post
    @Zenax;
    What I meant by the question "What do you think might be the cause of that?" was "What do you think is the reason she has not defended herself?" Sorry for the ambiguous wording xD
    Oh, sorry, my mistake. Well, if she's really not silenced as I doubt she is, then I assume that she either a) stopped posting because she lost interest in the game due to being bandwagonned (which really would be better if she just asked for a sub) or b) stopped posting to make us think she is silenced. Either way, this all comes to the same result, i.e. that she voluntarily stopped posting to get us off her back. That or she is incredibly busy, but she had time to post in other threads.

I'm not too sure she's being blindly bandwagonned by the mafia, now. I'll see to that tomorrow if she doesn't reply to the thread. and providing that i don't oversleep ofc

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    (which really would be better if she just asked for a sub)
    But if she's being bandwagoned, it'd be a bit horrible for the one who subs her, no? :P

Anyway, I'm not quite sure if I should vote. Seeing as I'll be gone for the rest of this phase, and there's no hardproof evidence (OK, Lithuania and HH fishy, as is GWS but to a minor extent). Speaking of inactivity, another one I noticed hasn't spoken yet is @Smasher 101; I understand that you might be busy (I am a bit myself) but you could always say hi to us or something. :3

backloggery ~ 3DS FC: 2595-2044-6030 ~ tumblr

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    But, I still agree on Lithuania being really questionable here for ignoring any questions and whatnot. Not moreso than GWS, but 1 vote isn't going to make a real difference here anyways. Though, chances are I'll be looking at the thread on and off today, so...
    This attitude is deplorable. There are only 6 votes up for Lithuania. There are 24 players living. This bandwagon could easily be defeated. If you truly believe that GWS is more likely to be Mafia than Lithuania, you should vote for him and encourage others to do the same for the good of the town. Interesting that you voted for Lithuania yesterday when I did, even though that was after most of GWS' stunts. Do you find his failure to get a read that suspicious? Personally I really don't believe him being protected and role blocked is that massive of a coincidence at all - a jailer is a fairly middle of the road role which does both of those things at once. Totally feasible that that is what happened, as I said in a previous post.

On to the Lithuania issue - I am torn. (Please note that although I did indeed "lead" the interrogation of Lithuania, I have not myself voted for her.) I am leaning towards her being Mafia, but I am far from sold on it. I am also concerned by the fact that she managed to stop herself being lynched in Day 1, I'm not sure how useful it is to lynch her every single day. It is entirely plausible that she is Mafia and is intentionally not answering our concerns because she knows she won't be lynched again due to some sort of protection and wants us to waste a third day lynching no one. I also think there may be something in what Zenax said about Mafia trying to jump on a bandwagon... but I'm really not sure. I think what has happened is that either she knows she can't be lynched so she doesn't give a shit about defending herself (if she is town this is particularly disgusting as she is happy to see the town waste repeated lynches) or she sees that she is doomed to lynching and has therefore given up on the game. I don't think she is silenced and she certainly has been posting in other threads.

Currently I am more concerned with @Joltik; Your post attempting to implicate Shuck was certainly interesting. You still haven't answered my previous post in spite of having been online in time to get a notification for my Post Quote. I want to know more about why you claimed that Shuck said this thing that he plainly did not say. This reeks of a Mafia ploy. Honestly, I am currently FoSing you stronger than I am Lithuania.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

From the flavour text I believe they intended to kill Suck to either frame myself or GWS (especially becaise he was roleblocked too) and for me that cleats Shuck being potentially mafia, and subsequently either myself or GWS.

I understand all the reasoonings for Lithuania but I honestly don't believe she is Mafia, and ergo won't vote for her. I personally haven't got a suspicous person yet, but I'm sure that'll change. I was just attempting to add defences in where they may be needed. People are saying I'm not defending myself or haven't given enough reason well I feel that the Flavour text point is enough.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    From the flavour text I believe they intended to kill Suck to either frame myself or GWS (especially becaise he was roleblocked too) and for me that cleats Shuck being potentially mafia, and subsequently either myself or GWS.
    That sure would be convenient for you, wouldn't it. That would also imply thatI was protected by the doctor last night. Why would the doctor protect me when there are at least two better choices?

I understand all the reasoonings for Lithuania but I honestly don't believe she is Mafia, and ergo won't vote for her. I personally haven't got a suspicous person yet, but I'm sure that'll change. I was just attempting to add defences in where they may be needed. People are saying I'm not defending myself or haven't given enough reason well I feel that the Flavour text point is enough.
    The flavor text could mean several things... but I do agree that GWS is probably the one they wanted to implicate, if only because of the "the way he's playing" comment.
    That's nice.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Hey, mafia, hit me with your rainbow spell next. It looks fun!

In all seriousness, I'm not really sure. I'm a little wary of harryheart, but the evidence is a little... lacking, for the lack of a better term. I'm not very suspicious of GWS, his cop claim seems legitimate and I think it was more thoughtless playing than a mafioso trying to trick us.

I'm holding my vote until something else shows up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    Hey, mafia, hit me with your rainbow spell next. It looks fun!

In all seriousness, I'm not really sure. I'm a little wary of harryheart, but the evidence is a little... lacking, for the lack of a better term. I'm not very suspicious of GWS, his cop claim seems legitimate and I think it was more thoughtless playing than a mafioso trying to trick us.

I'm holding my vote until something else shows up.
    Fair enough, but keep in mind that there are only two hours left in this phase, so not much more is likely to come up. Lithuania has 6 votes on her, so you need to ask yourself whether you think she deserves to be lynched more than harryheart, who might I remind everyone still has not yet role claimed despite multiple requests.
    That's nice.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm going to go ahead and Vote: Lithuania

Worst case scenario: we lose a townie who is completely unwilling to engage with the game, even when repeatedly prompted. No big loss there.

I would also like to register a major FoS for Joltik, who has still offered no explanation for his claim of a "weird message" from Shuck.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Joltik es una chica. No es un chico.

/why am I using Spanish

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mama View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and Vote: Lithuania

Worst case scenario: we lose a townie who is completely unwilling to engage with the game, even when repeatedly prompted. No big loss there.

I would also like to register a major FoS for Joltik, who has still offered no explanation for his claim of a "weird message" from Shuck.
    While I'm not going to say it's a bad idea to vote for her, I am actually starting to entertain the idea that Lithuania might be silenced. Of course even if that is true, it could be the mafia silencing their own person in order to make her look framed.

I do find it odd that no one was silenced on day two, though.
    That's nice.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    Fair enough, but keep in mind that there are only two hours left in this phase, so not much more is likely to come up. Lithuania has 6 votes on her, so you need to ask yourself whether you think she deserves to be lynched more than harryheart, who might I remind everyone still has not yet role claimed despite multiple requests.
    I mentioned that I didn't particularly want to role claim at this point, especially not in thread, and also not to anyone else at the moment because I have no way of knowing who exactly is town and who isn't 100%
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@G-Mama; Honestly, it could go either way, but thinking it the way I would play as a Mafia, I certainly wouldn't be also roleblocking him. Rather, I would've only roleblocked him, and gone killing someone else, and then see how the day would go, and possibly try to get the lynch on him at that point.

And as I said, I'm planning to be on and off lurking the thread till the phase change, and I haven't made my vote yet at all due to this. At this point, I'd go with Vote: Lithuania, and assuming nothing worth noting happens, go with GWS next phase. Obviously, things will happen between now and then, so it may all be different by that time.

Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast