Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 60

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 7: Fight fire with fire] [8/1/2012]

You know, I'll go ahead and place a vote as well, just so I don't forget and possibly get penalized later.

VOTE: Neonsands

If anything the info that Belarus. gave us about your claim made me more suspicious of you. It's convenient to have a claim that is provable but dangerous to test.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 6: The looming darkness] [7/31/20

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    cguhabfdnfkamkasdaskdm;admadnkjfbjdfdowebfweorewrwerewsdvdd

Claims. Seriously.
    Seriously what? Do I have to send two claims?

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 7: Fight fire with fire] [8/1/2012]

@ghaskan; She's mentioning everyone so as not to reveal who has already sent their claim and who has not.
    That's nice.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 6: The looming darkness] [7/31/20

Quote Originally Posted by ghaskan View Post
    Seriously what? Do I have to send two claims?
    I mentioned everyone as to not distinguish who's claimed and who hasn't...

That and there's a few people who haven't sent their claims and I know they've seen me asking. :I

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Oh, sorry about that. Well, at least if that leads to trouble I only got myself in. <_<

Also, since I don't want to die, just in the off-chance I forget to vote I'll vote myself to be safe. I think it's my first time doing this but I really don't want to put someone else in danger even if it's trivial.

VOTE: ghaskan

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Vote: America*

As a placeholder until I find someone worth voting for

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Vote: Greece

Place holder~

Blog Entries

Vote: Neonsands

Based on the voting evidence that Shuckpluff presented and the claim that really can't be tested.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Looking over his claim... Most likely right now.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Unvote: Greece

All the reasons seem to have been stated.

Blog Entries

Good point.

Blog Entries

Fair enough.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

UNVOTE: Tris79

Sure, I'll join the bandwagon that I started.
    That's nice.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

I will hop on this too, solely because of everything that happened last phase with Neon and with all the evidence presented:

Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    Okay...

Let's talk about @Neonsands; then, now that there are more than 10 minutes left in the phase.

So Neonsands, I notice you were the last person to jump on the harryheart bandwagon a few days ago. Other than that you were pretty quiet. This wouldn't be a problem, except that NfiNity, a known mafioso, was also on that bandwagon. Still not a problem, actually. The problem lies in the fact that even when I, the one who originally suspected HH and led his lynch wagon, unvoted because of lack of evidence, you continued to vote for him. This combined with the fact that you were subtly hinting that he was lying about his claim makes me a bit suspicious.

So why did you vote for harryheart even when the basis of the evidence against him was refuted?
    Honestly, I wasn't paying much attention to any of the mafia games at that time. I worked and coached all the time and didn't have the time to do so. Coaching is now over so I have more time and things are more relaxed. I hadn't been keeping up with the thread up until then, and I saw that things were close to a tie, so I wanted to prevent that. As I recall, the votes didn't shift until after I had voted. And then the bandwagon followed you, including more voters who hadn't previously voted. I wasn't the first, but I wasn't the last. I just didn't want a no lynch.

Now, I had no idea who started the wagon against Harry, so I wasn't about to just follow a bandwagon if it shifted. I remembered being suspicious of Harry and I just went for it. As I recall, the other bandwagon had just as little evidence and ended up lynching an innocent. Should I be considered suspicious because I didn't bandwagon on an innocent I wasn't suspicious of?

I still don't understand where you guys got me accusing Harry of lying. I said I didn't like Lumi's reasoning for her vote. One that went away from Harry because he didn't have enough evidence against him, and went against someone with just as little evidence against them.

Now, if I was mafia, would I have wanted to prevent a tie? Mafia want to draw things out, not help the town deal with things. Wouldn't it have been easier to follow the evidenceless bandwagon like so many others? Not to mention I made myself a target by giving my thoughts on subjects. I just wanted to finally participate. How many people are getting by without doing that?

Anyways, I'm sorry my claim is so proveable. Why is that bad? That makes sense, doesn't it? How can that honeslty be used against me? Shouldn't town roles be provable? That is the worst reasoning I've ever heard.

Finally, you guys can't honestly tell me Harry or the cop didn't check me last night. So what came of that? There is no actual evidence against me. Just twisted words.

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast