Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 55

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 5: Dwindling evil] [7/29/2012]

After few days of pondering, we came to the conclusion of making ourselfes known.

I and @Belarus.; are the two other Masons beside DrumBeats. Bel got the Goddess Plume really early on in the game (And has since used it), and all that good stuff.

Obviously, if you guys will actually believe us here, we'd have 4 completely clear players here, Joltik, and the three Masons us. Also Smasher who is almost surely clear.

And you know, I still say we should go ahead with those roleclaims, because not doing that can still very well cost us the game.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 5: Dwindling evil] [7/29/2012]

Well, that was much more efficient than what I was going to do.

To explain my voting for DB earlier:

And the Goddess Plume...

So! Claims, please and spasiba~! ^J^

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

@Exor;
    The title of the thread still says Night 5.

And I still stand by the view that we should try to win without massclaiming. So not claiming.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post

And I still stand by the view that we should try to win without massclaiming. So not claiming.
    Do you have any suspicions right now? We only came out since we thought we were kinda at a stalemate right now.

Blog Entries

@Exor;

Why do I do this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post

Why do I do this.
    XDDD

It takes me an hour to remember to change the title when I host, usually. :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post

Do you have any suspicions right now? We only came out since we thought we were kinda at a stalemate right now.
    I looked through NfiNity's posts, but it didn't seem like she left any tracks for us to follow (unless something jumps out at someone else). As for anyone else, I'll have to go back and read the thread from Day 1 (ew)

There are too many people that haven't been very active in this game, so we could always put pressure on them. Not necessarily lynch them, but mention them to try to get them to speak up.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 6: Pompadour no more] [7/30/2012]

Claiming is nice and all...but what guarantees me one of you hasn't been converted? Sure, there might or might not be a converter but who knows... Also, you might be a potential harmful independent for all I know. I'm not keen. Besides, I agree with Luminosity that mass claiming is not fun for either party. Sure, it helps the town to win, but I don't think the objective of mafia is to win, if you catch my drift.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 6: Pompadour no more] [7/30/2012]

If someone was converted, it's DrumBeats. :P Nobody knew of BD and I being masons before now.

>.<

We're town.

Blog Entries

@ghaskan; I can't imagine a character in Skyward Sword that would have anything to do with converion. It's not complete proof, but it does imply there is no such.

But, conversion is possible, which we really won't find out unless we have claims going and important people suddenly start dying after the claims. And as Bel said, DrumBeats. Who is away till Friday apparently.

And you know, this is like the first game ever where I've seen an argument AGAINST claiming itself. Mafia games are played for fun and for sake of, y'know, winning. At least I play Mafia because it's fun, and winning is part of fun. Claiming helps winning. :P
    Akuraito likes this.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

I'm only in it for the fun winning just a side thing

But I don't think we should claim yet because then that makes you guys the leaders and then the rest of us just blindly fallow you guys, it requires more strategy if we all work together instead of creating a leader.

But that's just my thoughts.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

These are only the 5 pages I got through besides the back and forth between HCL and Nfinity. My thoughts as they happened:

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    I think we're being to hasty on voting NfiNity, I think I'll let her give me a defense before I vote.
    I understand where you were coming from with this remark. At that point it did sound a little far fetched. Any thoughts on what we should do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @TheShuckpluff; Err. Remind me again why would you vote the one person closest to being a confirmed townie?
    What do you mean by this?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    Yeah, Lumi is right. I admit, I was a bit unclear there.
    Got it now.

Besides the timing of your vote for Lithuania (which I won't rehash since it's already been addressed extensively), I find the following things suspicious:

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    No. It's just that Lithuania never gave a defense and I was interested in hearing it. But, alas, the phase will end soon and I don't want to not risk voting a mafioso.
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    At least his text was fabulous. Glad I did that last minute vote, then.
    It seems like you are overly concerned with appearing town in these quotes. Lithuania was going to be lynched, so why did it matter if you voted for her too?

In regards to you keeping your vote on harryheart after he claimed because "It could have been a lie. I really wondered why he wouldn't have done that right away if he had nothing to hide." If you had an ability like what he claimed, would you not be worried about the mafia finding out about it? His ability is one the mafia doesn't want around. I'd be reluctant to claim it. He did have something to hide, from the mafia.

Also, he claimed (in the screenshot) to be the reason we got that italicized info that was in the phase update for the start of Day 3. Fakeclaiming that would be an incredibly stupid thing to do, since the real source of that info could come right out and say "Hold it, he's lying!"

Vote: NfiNity

@SageGaga;
    I think Baron Dante is referring to Smasher 101. TheShuckpluff threatened to vote Smasher if he didn't start speaking up (he's posted twice this entire game).
    I don't like some of the rationale used here. Especially the part about acting town. What's wrong with trying to seem town. Even if you are town, you should at least try and seem town so people know who to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    You're the one who acted on it. ^^;

:/

Doctor'll have a hard choice tonight...

inb4 mafia think I'm either a mason or the doctor
    Foreshadowing/role hinting? Interesting approach.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Foreshadowing/role hinting? Interesting approach.
    Actually, no. That was meant as a protection for me; by pointing out that I was having the tells of being doctor (at least for me) and/or mason, the mafia would think I wasn't those things, and therefore not kill me.

Blog Entries

I don't like some of the rationale used here. Especially the part about acting town. What's wrong with trying to seem town. Even if you are town, you should at least try and seem town so people know who to check.
    I said it seemed like she was overly concerned with appearing to be town. As in maybe she had something to hide/didn't want to let her fellow mafia down by getting caught. Townies should do their best not to look scummy, but in NfiNity's case, being so obvious about it raised my eyebrows.

Also, you said you had a problem with some of the rationale but only specified one thing. What is/are the other(s)?

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I said it seemed like she was overly concerned with appearing to be town. As in maybe she had something to hide/didn't want to let her fellow mafia down by getting caught. Townies should do their best not to look scummy, but in NfiNity's case, being so obvious about it raised my eyebrows.

Also, you said you had a problem with some of the rationale but only specified one thing. What is/are the other(s)?
    Just the whole harryheart thing. Just because somebody claims something, doesn't automatically make them clear. It might be silly to claim something that obvious, but in the process a mafia member could draw out the person with that ability and save themselves for another day. Doesn't sound so bad anymore. Obviously you were right in your assumption, but that doesn't mean it was completely accurate at the time.

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast