Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 53

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 5: Burninate!] [7/28/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    I'm still kind of wondering why harryheart roleclaimed to Greece. That seems a little... random.
    He found her the least suspicious, you did read his post right?
    Um, I knew that already. No need to be rude.

I just don't see why Greece was the least suspicious :/
    Akuraito and Gaga like this.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 5: Burninate!] [7/28/2012]

Greece had mentioned that she had been in a situation similar to the one he was in. He thought she would be more willing to listen to him because of that (or at least that is what it sounds like in the screenshot).

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Good game, I had fun. Oh yeah, I love the reference to Trogdor from Peasant's quest reference LOL. Good luck town.

Blog Entries

Trogdor...?

Does nobody play Xenoblade? ;_;

Trophies
    Blog Entries

@Smasher 101; Get in here. You've been mentioned and I expect you to say something. Respond by the time I wake up tomorrow morning or I'm voting for you.

EDIT: Change of plans. I still want Smasher to respond, but I'm going to VOTE: NfiNity.

You got your vote for Lith in right before the phase ended, and right after Zenax's, which means we can be assured that it was confirmed that the mafia saw her as irredeemable and was bussing her at that point. Then you went on to say:

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Vote: Lithuania. From the things I've seen in thread recently and her lack of response, I gotta do it.
    You sound really hesitant, like you didn't want to. Is it because she's a mafia buddy...?
    No. It's just that Lithuania never gave a defense and I was interested in hearing it. But, alas, the phase will end soon and I don't want to not risk voting a mafioso.
    You don't want to risk not voting a mafioso? Wtf is that supposed to mean? Her kill was already confirmed at that point, the phase was about to end, you really didn't need to get your vote in. It really sounds like you were trying hard to appear town.

About harryheart... come on now. I was all about the harryheart lynch. I was the lynch leader, and I was trying to push it harder than anyone else. However, once contradictory evidence comes up, the logical thing to do is change your stance. The initial reason for the suspicion was bullshit, because it has been confirmed by the hosts that he would not have been notified about inactivity by night 2. Also, though he did not role claim at first, we did eventually get one. If he was lying about it, then where is the counterclaim? I think what you were really thinking when you didn't change your vote was "phew, at least we still have the majority, and after this townie is lynched I'll just be able to blame the others who bandwagoned before me."
    Last edited by TheMissingno.; 29th July 2012 at 02:00 AM.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

@TheShuckpluff; Err. Remind me again why would you vote the one person closest to being a confirmed townie?

Blog Entries

Nfinity is closest to being confirmed, wat?

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Besides the timing of your vote for Lithuania (which I won't rehash since it's already been addressed extensively), I find the following things suspicious:

No. It's just that Lithuania never gave a defense and I was interested in hearing it. But, alas, the phase will end soon and I don't want to not risk voting a mafioso.
    At least his text was fabulous. Glad I did that last minute vote, then.
    It seems like you are overly concerned with appearing town in these quotes. Lithuania was going to be lynched, so why did it matter if you voted for her too?

In regards to you keeping your vote on harryheart after he claimed because "It could have been a lie. I really wondered why he wouldn't have done that right away if he had nothing to hide." If you had an ability like what he claimed, would you not be worried about the mafia finding out about it? His ability is one the mafia doesn't want around. I'd be reluctant to claim it. He did have something to hide, from the mafia.

Also, he claimed (in the screenshot) to be the reason we got that italicized info that was in the phase update for the start of Day 3. Fakeclaiming that would be an incredibly stupid thing to do, since the real source of that info could come right out and say "Hold it, he's lying!"

Vote: NfiNity

@SageGaga;
    I think Baron Dante is referring to Smasher 101. TheShuckpluff threatened to vote Smasher if he didn't start speaking up (he's posted twice this entire game).
    Last edited by Luminosity; 29th July 2012 at 02:30 AM.
    Gaga likes this.

Blog Entries

Yeah, Lumi is right. I admit, I was a bit unclear there.
    Gaga likes this.

Blog Entries

hi it's me

Vote: NfiNity

Agreeing with everyone else, seemed hesitant to vote Lithuania, and seemed concerned about appearing town afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post
    I think we should try to win this game without a massclaim. What ends up happening is the vast majority of the burden of ferreting out mafia is unfairly placed on the townie leader(s) and whoever is working closely with them, the rest of the town sits on their ass waiting for direction, and, once the townie leader(s) have decided on a lynch target, everyone follows like sheep.
    Also, I actually agree with this too.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Vote:NfiNity

for the reasons stated already, it's odd she made that vote for Lithuania at the last minute and was reluctant to vote her.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

I missed a lot but just caught up! I'm thinking after reading over it all that Nifinity does indeed seem suspicious to me. I'll go with the voting here because I think it's justified:

Vote NifiNity
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Vote Tally:

NfiNity: VIII (HilbertCressLover, Belarus., America*, FinalArcadia, Lavender Frost, Harryheart, Smasher 101, Luminosity)
    HilbertCressLover: II (Penalty)
    Belarus.: II (Penalty)
    America*: II (Penalty)
    FinalArcadia: II (Penalty)
    Harryheart: II (Penalty)
    Luminosity: II (Penalty)
    Smasher 101: II (Penalty)
    Lavender Frost: II (Penalty)
    ~
    Exor, da, Trogdor. XD I think it's what most people thought of when they saw the title. *has never heard of Xenoblade before*

From the wiki;

burninate (v.): Trogdor's fire breathing ability, as seen in the TROGDOR! video game and elsewhere.

burnination (n.): What happens when Trogdor breathes fire at (burninates) objects. This expression is first seen in the Strong Bad Email interview.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

voting locked

Shit I'm late. Sorry about that. Update soon.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Close the place Link just left, a statue was sitting. Without a certain person to awake him, it was just sitting there catching dust. Soon an amount of people decided the statue was ugly and needed to to be done with, and started destroying it.

It is now night 5. I stole two of your hours by being late, but that should not be a problem if you just send in your nightactions quickly. So go go go!

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast