Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 52

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 5: Burninate!] [7/28/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    It was last second that I decided that I didn't want to risk it, especially if she was about to be voted anyway. I wanted to be part of it.
    Why decide it right then? Doesn't make much sense to me. An the wanting to apart of it, is not that convincing either... If I remember correctly, every other lynch so far, you had no problem jumping on it. Why was this one so different?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 5: Burninate!] [7/28/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    It was last second that I decided that I didn't want to risk it, especially if she was about to be voted anyway. I wanted to be part of it.
    Why decide it right then? Doesn't make much sense to me. An the wanting to apart of it, is not that convincing either... If I remember correctly, every other lynch so far, you had no problem jumping on it. Why was this one so different?
    I didn't exactly jump on each one. I waited to hear each side first, then decided my lynch. I was waiting for Lithuania to give a defense, since I don't just vote people when they don't exactly have time to defend themselves, so I waited.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I didn't exactly jump on each one. I waited to hear each side first, then decided my lynch. I was waiting for Lithuania to give a defense, since I don't just vote people when they don't exactly have time to defend themselves, so I waited.
    Okay maybe jump wasn't the right word for me to use, but I meant you still voted faster on each of those than you did the Lithuania one. Please wait a moment, I'll look back at something now...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Sure, I can wait. But like I said before, the others I voted for actually defended themselves; Lithuania hadn't.

Alright, this quote from you during the rainbow phase...

Wait, are we planning to lynch harryheart then? Should I not be voting myself? O_O
    It strikes me as odd. Like, you wouldn't have had a problem voting harryheart right then, even though he hadn't defended himself yet.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Wait, are we planning to lynch harryheart then? Should I not be voting myself? O_O
    It strikes me as odd. Like, you wouldn't have had a problem voting harryheart right then, even though he hadn't defended himself yet.
    Rainbow phase. XD

I didn't say I was about to vote him right then. I was just wondering if everyone's plans on voting themselves had changed.

Rainbow phase. XD

I didn't say I was about to vote him right then. I was just wondering if everyone's plans on voting themselves had changed.
    The rainbows were pretty.

I didn't say you were going to, it sounded like you would be fine with voting him right then if someone had told you they were all voting him. The way you worded it didn't exactly sound like you worried about it, it sounded like you were just wondering if you should vote harryheart.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Mmm, I can see where it could be taken that way... But I really didn't have any intention of voting right then and there for him. I was really just curious to if I should take the vote off of myself at some point and then wait for harryheart's defense to see if I should vote him or continue to vote myself.

Mmm, I can see where it could be taken that way... But I really didn't have any intention of voting right then and there for him. I was really just curious to if I should take the vote off of myself at some point and then wait for harryheart's defense to see if I should vote him or continue to vote myself.
    Hmm, okay that's somewhat believable... Alright, let me ask you something. What did you think of the would be harryheart lynch? Just give me your thoughts on it please. Like, why didn't you believe him?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Hmm, okay that's somewhat believable... Alright, let me ask you something. What did you think of the would be harryheart lynch? Just give me your thoughts on it please. Like, why didn't you believe him?
    I didn't believe him because his defenses weren't exactly convincing to me. Also, he was so reluctant to roleclaim, which would only have helped him.

I didn't believe him because his defenses weren't exactly convincing to me. Also, he was so reluctant to roleclaim, which would only have helped him.
    But he did sort of roleclaim. To Greece, but it was still a claim. And she gave a screenshot. If I remember correctly, even after that, you didn't unvote him.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

But he did sort of roleclaim. To Greece, but it was still a claim. And she gave a screenshot. If I remember correctly, even after that, you didn't unvote him.
    It could have been a lie. I really wondered why he wouldn't have done that right away if he had nothing to hide.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

I'm still kind of wondering why harryheart roleclaimed to Greece. That seems a little... random.

It could have been a lie. I really wondered why he wouldn't have done that right away if he had nothing to hide.
    Yes, it easily could have been, but that wasn't exactly the point I was getting at. I was getting at that he did claim, and you still didn't vote even though you were just getting at the "not role claiming, so I didn't unvote him" type of thing. And about that, I wondered that as well, but he did bring up that he didn't want to let the mafia knows what it was. Look, I just don't get why you didn't unvote there, but in the Lithuania case where she didn't defend herself at all, even though she was clearly on, you didn't want to vote her as much as you wanted harryheart out. It's just odd to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    I'm still kind of wondering why harryheart roleclaimed to Greece. That seems a little... random.
    He found her the least suspicious, you did read his post right?
    Gaga and harryheart like this.

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast