Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 51

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 5: Burninate!] [7/28/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Whoa, what the--??? I come back to find this happening? O_O

Guys, would I do something so obvious like that? I mean, I had no idea Zenax was mafia, and I was late getting on that day to vote Lithuania. I really intended to vote her earlier, but I couldn't. And is this the only reason you guys are voting for me? Because I was late to vote out Lithuania?
    It wouldn't be problem if you were just "late" but it was like you were reluctant to vote Lithuania.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 3: Mysterious events] [7/23/2012]

Vote: Lithuania. From the things I've seen in thread recently and her lack of response, I gotta do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Vote: Lithuania. From the things I've seen in thread recently and her lack of response, I gotta do it.
    You sound really hesitant, like you didn't want to. Is it because she's a mafia buddy...?
    No. It's just that Lithuania never gave a defense and I was interested in hearing it. But, alas, the phase will end soon and I don't want to not risk voting a mafioso.
    Did I really sound that hesitant? I gave my reasoning here.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 5: Burninate!] [7/28/2012]

I think we're being to hasty on voting NfiNity, I think I'll let her give me a defense before I vote.

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 3: Mysterious events] [7/23/2012]

You sound really hesitant, like you didn't want to. Is it because she's a mafia buddy...?
    No. It's just that Lithuania never gave a defense and I was interested in hearing it. But, alas, the phase will end soon and I don't want to not risk voting a mafioso.
    A little. And also, you said you couldn't vote at the time during that phase, but I saw that you were there whenever everybody started voting Lithuania.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    A little. And also, you said you couldn't vote at the time during that phase, but I saw that you were there whenever everybody started voting Lithuania.
    I'm confused. Are you saying you actually remember me in the thread? Because I wasn't. And I voted her anyway, so wasn't that enough?

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

I'm confused. Are you saying you actually remember me in the thread? Because I wasn't. And I voted her anyway, so wasn't that enough?
    No. Voting a mafioso does not immediately clear you no matter what.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    No. Voting a mafioso does not immediately clear you no matter what.
    Well yes, I do know that, but I really didn't think I even sounded hesitant to do so. Of course, we all have a little doubt sometimes, since we had no idea if we were voting a mafioso or a townie, but if I sounded that way, I wasn't really intending to... Duh. XD

Remember? Not really. I saw you saying stuff in thread right after people started to vote Lithuania. And yeah, just because you voted her, it doesn't clear you at all.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Right when I started saying things was when I actually voted her.

What? I looked back, and I did not see that. You voted her right before the phase ended, which was not when you were saying stuff.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

What? I looked back, and I did not see that. You voted her right before the phase ended, which was not when you were saying stuff.
    .... Um, just because I'm a bit confused, but when are you saying I was saying stuff? O_O;

.... Um, just because I'm a bit confused, but when are you saying I was saying stuff? O_O;
    You were saying stuff during the day phase, right after people were voting Lithuania, but you didn't say much about the Lithuania case as a whole. Right before the phase ended, you voted Lithuania, and it was also right after Zenax did, who was also hesitant to, and was mafia.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

You were saying stuff during the day phase, right after people were voting Lithuania, but you didn't say much about the Lithuania case as a whole. Right before the phase ended, you voted Lithuania, and it was also right after Zenax did, who was also hesitant to, and was mafia.
    I don't think I even said much, all I remember doing was looking through the thread, waiting for Lithuania to get on and make a defense, and then voting her right before the phase ended since I didn't want to not risk voting a mafioso. And the Zenax thing, well, that was certainly a coincidence.

I don't think I even said much, all I remember doing was looking through the thread, waiting for Lithuania to get on and make a defense, and then voting her right before the phase ended since I didn't want to not risk voting a mafioso. And the Zenax thing, well, that was certainly a coincidence.
    I wasn't getting at if you said much, I was getting at that you were on then, and saw people voting Lithuania, but did not do so. If you didn't want to not risk it, why did you wait so long? And the coincidence thing isn't convincing, but it's not like you can prove it or not, so I'll drop that for now.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

It was last second that I decided that I didn't want to risk it, especially if she was about to be voted anyway. I wanted to be part of it.

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast