Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 50

Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 4: Grass penguin down] [7/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Wouldn't DrumBeats be better? Uncounterclaimed mason?
    No. There aren't masons in every mafia game - DrumBeats isn't looking too suspicious but he's far from clear. Smasher 101 was cleaned by cop check, so unless he's the Godfather... (which would be VERY unlucky) he's clear.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 4: Grass penguin down] [7/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    No. There aren't masons in every mafia game - DrumBeats isn't looking too suspicious but he's far from clear. Smasher 101 was cleaned by cop check, so unless he's the Godfather... (which would be VERY unlucky) he's clear.
    But DrumBeats said he had two other people, meaning if the mafia has a strongman, we're not screwed. Plus, claiming masons when mafia is a horridly stupid move. I'd say he's telling the truth... :/

inb4 killed tonight since the mafia think I'm one of the masons because of this

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    But DrumBeats said he had two other people, meaning if the mafia has a strongman, we're not screwed. Plus, claiming masons when mafia is a horridly stupid move. I'd say he's telling the truth... :/

inb4 killed tonight since the mafia think I'm one of the masons because of this
    Or he could've killed the cop, making sure neither he and his "masons" would be checked...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 5: Burninate!] [7/28/2012]

*shakes head*

That's just a stupid move. It sounds like something I would do. ._.

But, anyway, you know how bad of a move it would be. D: You almost tried it with Feralize in Disgaea, and you know how quickly you two realized that would fall apart. Three mafia members would be dead.

Because you know how common it is to lynch one of the masons for confirmation that they are indeed what they claim.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 5: Burninate!] [7/28/2012]

But, anyway, you know how bad of a move it would be. D: You almost tried it with Feralize in Disgaea, and you know how quickly you two realized that would fall apart. Three mafia members would be dead.

Because you know how common it is to lynch one of the masons for confirmation that they are indeed what they claim.
    I forgot that we almost did that in that mafia. XD But, yeah that's true.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

I think we should try to win this game without a massclaim. What ends up happening is the vast majority of the burden of ferreting out mafia is unfairly placed on the townie leader(s) and whoever is working closely with them, the rest of the town sits on their ass waiting for direction, and, once the townie leader(s) have decided on a lynch target, everyone follows like sheep.

Note: I have been guilty of this in the past.

Note2: Smasher 101 may have come up innocent on the cop check, but he hasn't done anything to show that he's town. Actually, he's only posted twice since confirming his role. So he's not cleared enough to get claims imo (at least with the godfather still alive). As for DrumBeats and his fellow masons, lynching one of them would confirm the other two. But like I said before, I don't think we should massclaim at all. Plus we don't know what abilities the mafia has either. If they have a converter, a massclaim could easily go sour. Remember FMAB? Massclaim + the person collecting the claims converted = good town roles dying all over the place.
    Last edited by Luminosity; 28th July 2012 at 03:11 PM.

FOS: NfiNity

You, like Zenax who turned out to be mafia, were hesitant to vote Lithuania. It seems to me like you really didn't want to vote Lithuania out because she would be your mafia buddy, and only voted the last second. And also maybe because your other mafia buddy did so also at the last moment so you felt you had too as well.

I could be reading into it too much, but still...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Might as well...? I mean, it's not as if we have anything else...

VOTE: NfiNity

plz vote with me i dun want to be lynched ;_;

Well, I did bring it up, so I suppose I should vote her as well...

Vote: NfiNity

I feel like it's the best we have at the moment...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Vote Tally:

HilbertCressLover: II (Penalty)
    Belarus.: II (Penalty)
    NfiNity: II (HilbertCressLover, Belarus.)

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

This is an interestig phase then by the looks lf it. Sorry to see you go JJ as it was unfortunate but I,m surprised I
    I didnt after seeing all the votes still on me as I left last day phase.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I don't like this penalty business... It makes me uneasy...

I brought up this same point that HCL did a little while ago, and I stand by it. Zenax was mafia, and I have good reason to suspect that you are as well.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

HCL brought up some pretty good points - you, like Zenax, were a little too hesitant to vote Lithuania.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Vote Tally:

NfiNity: IIII (HilbertCressLover, Belarus., America*, FinalArcadia)
    HilbertCressLover: II (Penalty)
    Belarus.: II (Penalty)
    America*: II (Penalty)
    FinalArcadia: II (Penalty)

Sorry... ^^; Just now, due to the penalty thing, I feel like I need to keep this updated. Even if all the penalties are the same. >.>

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Whoa, what the--??? I come back to find this happening? O_O

Guys, would I do something so obvious like that? I mean, I had no idea Zenax was mafia, and I was late getting on that day to vote Lithuania. I really intended to vote her earlier, but I couldn't. And is this the only reason you guys are voting for me? Because I was late to vote out Lithuania?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast