Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 48

Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

I'm gonna miss the rainbows....

And before you ask, the Kikwi totally look like penguins to me.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 4: Grass penguin down] [7/27/2012

*will probably post in rainbows for Exor's happiness for the rest of the night phase*

:P

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 4: Grass penguin down] [7/27/2012

The rainbows were pretty annoying to me. Sometimes it was hard to read. You can if you want to, but I won't.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

It was somewhat annoying to me, too, but... *shrug* The fabulousness made up for it.

Blog Entries

Well that certainly wasn't productive ._.;

Blog Entries

*sigh* Told you at least give me a bit more credit. I actually do pretty well when mafia. ^^
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

The 'evidence' for J J M being scum was so weak, I was confused and thought everyone had a lead or something that I was unaware of.

Bye bye rainbows D:

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I didnt see JJM as mafia, that's why I'm glad I didn't change my vote.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

@SageGaga; @Lavender Frost;
    It's all well and good to say you didn't think J J M was mafia after the fact, but why not say it...I don't know...before the phase ends? Unless you were happy to see the town mislynch and are just saying it now to look more town.

Also, @Belarus.; and @America*;, why did you vote for J J M? You didn't really give any reasoning for your vote.

So, I was wrong about J J M :/ It's interesting that the votes seemed to be tied between him and harryheart; there are quite a few voting abilities that could have caused J J M to be lynched instead though, so it's hard to know what happened.

Blog Entries

The reason that was given for TheShuckpluff's vote wasn't strong enough for me to vote. J J M just came across as lazy (:P)
    I do admit that if I were on after J J M explained himself further, I might have also thought it suspicious.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

His defense... :/ It wasn't very good, and honestly, the second part was just WIFOM. I have no clue how he plays as mafia or town, so for all I knew, that's what he did when he was scum.

I mean, townies just don't bother with WIFOM too much, I don't think...
    Catspring likes this.

Blog Entries

I didnt see him as suspicious while being voted. I'm not happy to see town lynched at all.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Frost View Post
    I didnt see him as suspicious while being voted. I'm not happy to see town lynched at all.
    Then why not say something at that time? Why only speak up after he was lynched?

@SageGaga;
    Yeah, I double checked and saw that you said you didn't want to vote for him until he had explained himself and weren't going to be on before the phase change. Now my focus is more on Lavender Frost.

Blog Entries

I was reading the thread trying to form an opinion on what was going on.

Blog Entries

Out of curiousity... who are all the people that didn't vote?

Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast