Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 43

Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

And this is why we weren't unvoting you before! Your defense was consisted of throwing suspicion on others, not defending yourself! That is why we thought you were mafia! o_o

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Tenative Unvote: Harryheart. (due to his claim, not his defense. Honestly, it's horridly obvious what it is due to the screenshot. ._.)
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I guess I'll believe that... He was still acting somewhat scum like though.
    No, I never said it was because you were trying to defend yourself. My reasoning was because you didn't want to claim, but then claimed to someone else. I just think it would've been better to claim in thread since you were backed in a corner anyway.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Harry, may I ask why you're talking in giant caps? Were you forced to by something?

And this is why we weren't unvoting you before! Your defense was consisted of throwing suspicion on others, not defending yourself! That is why we thought you were mafia! o_o

AND @AMERICA, YES I AM FORCED TO AND IN SIZE 7 TOO! APPARENTLY A BEE BUMPED INTO ME....
    For the Banner

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I don't know Skyward Sword at all. Exor can tell you this. :P

F
    or all I know, there's a character who can do your ability who's a villain. For all I know, you're fakeclaiming in hopes who the real person is doesn't notice. For all I know, you're independent. >.>

I read every single one of your posts, for Flonne's sake. Most of them were throwing suspicion on your voters. ._.

Flonne, you don't know how much I flipping hate it when people accuse me of this..

I don't know Skyward Sword at all. Exor can tell you this. :P

F
    or all I know, there's a character who can do your ability who's a villain. For all I know, you're fakeclaiming in hopes who the real person is doesn't notice. For all I know, you're independent. >.>

I read every single one of your posts, for Flonne's sake. Most of them were throwing suspicion on your voters. ._.

Flonne, you don't know how much I flipping hate it when people accuse me of this..scdfguhjwbehhgjtrn gker;gm awfgfgrg

AND I PREFERRED YOUR INTIAL POST WITH ALL THE RANDOM LETTERS

;AJFH;DSHLF;JASDF

NO SARCASM*
    For the Banner

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Your defense for those was bad.

F
    raming =/= cleared. DrumBeats was silenced in an attempt to clear him--he was still mafia. I said this earlier.

I
    never said anything on the earlier phases, iirc. You were fine on those; you sent your action in, you weren't inactive. Okay. Didn't feel a need to comment on that.

Y
    ou gave no useful contributions prior to this phase. Even then, Shucky's logic was valid; doesn't mean he's mafia. He always plays like this.

Your defense for those was bad.

F
    raming =/= cleared. DrumBeats was silenced in an attempt to clear him--he was still mafia. I said this earlier.

I
    never said anything on the earlier phases, iirc. You were fine on those; you sent your action in, you weren't inactive. Okay. Didn't feel a need to comment on that.

Y
    ou gave no useful contributions prior to this phase. Even then, Shucky's logic was valid; doesn't mean he's mafia. He always plays like this.
    For the Banner

Still don't understand why Belarus has to be mafia just because she agreed with ShucklePuff.... Unless you're meaning something else, to me, that makes no sense.

V
    ote: DrumBeats

I have to vote someone, and he isn't being active... I know that means he doesn't have to be mafia, but still.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

*shrug*

M
    ight as well go with the next best thing...

V
    OTE: Drumbeats

Vote tally pending.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

It seems a lot of us are agreeing with him, does that make us all suspicious? That sounds like what you're trying to say...

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    It seems a lot of us are agreeing with him, does that make us all suspicious? That sounds like what you're trying to say...
    For the Banner

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Vote Tally:

DrumBeats: IIII (FinalArcadia, America*, HCL, Belarus.)
    Harryheart: II (TheShuckPluff, Feralize, NfiNity)
    Lavender Frost: I (Lavender Frost)
    Greece: I (Greece)
    Joltik: I (Joltik)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Mmm, alright. I'll be overthinking my vote for the time being... And I'll look back at your other post.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast