Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 42

Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

harryheart is still striking me as mafia-like. My vote is still not moving.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    @harryheart; I suspected you for very specific reasons. I gave you plenty of opportunities to answer for yourself, but your responses have just been getting scummier and scummier. I stated in thread that I was going to not focus on you anymore, to which you responded by acting as if you were somehow a fully confirmed town member. You now refuse to role claim even though you have the majority of votes, and that might make you look a lot less scummy. Now you are attacking the people who are attacking you for the sole reason that they are attacking you. You look so scummy right now it's not even funny.

@Greece; PM me. I'll ignore the fact that that it's really fucking weird that he would PM you when he refuses to claim to anyone who isn't 100% confirmed.
    You want the screen shot?

o
    r to you want me to give you his claim? Because I won't do that.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

@harryheart; I suspected you for very specific reasons. I gave you plenty of opportunities to answer for yourself, but your responses have just been getting scummier and scummier. I stated in thread that I was going to not focus on you anymore, to which you responded by acting as if you were somehow a fully confirmed town member. You now refuse to role claim even though you have the majority of votes, and that might make you look a lot less scummy. Now you are attacking the people who are attacking you for the sole reason that they are attacking you. You look so scummy right now it's not even funny.

@Greece; PM me. I'll ignore the fact that that it's really fucking weird that he would PM you when he refuses to claim to anyone who isn't 100% confirmed.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post

o
    First I want you to tell me why you're trustworthy enough to earn his claim.
    That's nice.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

On Lithuania. Okay, I understand your point for that. :P Though, at that point, I had no clue if she were silenced or not, so I was unsure if voting her was the right thing. The question mark was meant to symbolize that, also that I'd be willing to change should someone better come up.

Not posting reasons? Really? I'm not going to echo what everyone else had said. >.> It was obvious as to why I was voting for her.

Active lurking? You have got to be kidding if you're accusing me of that. Most of my Day 3 posts were in the beginning, when I was defending my opinion that GWS was the kill. That's not active lurking. The other posts were me trying to understand you (my asking how it was luck that Lith died) and telling whoever the heck referred to Joltik as a male that Joltik was a girl.

A
    lso don't know how in the world you got that I was trying to make the game phatic. o_O

Now, if those two points were referring to Day 2... Still don't understand. My posts were arguing with GWS, and while I agree that it wasn't helping much... I don't think that's active lurking. v.v; Also still not seeing the phatic thing.

About me agreeing with Shucky.... Just because I'm agreeing with him doesn't mean I'm mafia with him. His logic was very valid, and so I posted my agreement and voted for you.

=
    /= Scumbuddies.

W
    hen the hell did I ask for your roleclaim? When did I even mention your roleclaim, aside from so steadfastly refusing to give anyone it is scummy? Because, honestly, that's true. You have got to be kidding me for voting me for that.

Vote is definitely staying.

'YOU'RE VOTING ME SO I'M GOING TO VOTE YOU'
    That is what you've basically been doing. Trying to throw suspicion on everyone who's voted you.

Vote: harryheart

Yeah, I don't understand why you'd role claim to someone who isn't 100% cleared, when you said you wouldn't because you know nobody is. I understand you did it to try and be cleared, but it might've been better to just to do it in thread.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

*how it was luck that Lith didn't die

I'm not going to go try to edit that. xJx

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post

o
    First I want you to tell me why you're trustworthy enough to earn his claim.
    He's already said why he's trust me posts he already made.

and I have to get off for a little while now so I'll leave you guys with the sreen shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitleda.png  

Blog Entries

Vote: Joltik

I
    'm not sure If Harry is scum. I have to go and may not be back before the phase change. If I am back, and stuff comes up, Then i will change my vote. also harry stated the he claimed to Greecebecause she seemed the least suspicious to him, you guy are reading his posts right?

THIS TAKES SO LONG FOR ME. SORRY FOR MY DELAYED RESPONSES.
    @Belarus.;

For the Banner

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

You do realize how obvious that makes his ability, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Vote: Joltik

I
    'm not sure If Harry is scum. I have to go and may not be back before the phase change. If I am back, and stuff comes up, Then i will change my vote. also harry stated the he claimed to Greecebecause she seemed the least suspicious to him, you guy are reading his posts right?
    IF I COULD LIKE POSTS I SO WOULD DO THIS ONE!
    For the Banner

I guess I'll believe that... He was still acting somewhat scum like though.

Unvote: harryheart

I'm not gonna vote myself, since I don't like the idea of doing it, so I'll think of who else I want to vote sometime soon.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Tenative Unvote: Harryheart. (due to his claim, not his defense. Honestly, it's horridly obvious what it is due to the screenshot. ._.)

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I guess I'll believe that... He was still acting somewhat scum like though.
    For the Banner

Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast