Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 42

Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1012
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

  1. #616
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    harryheart is still striking me as mafia-like. My vote is still not moving.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #617
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    @harryheart; I suspected you for very specific reasons. I gave you plenty of opportunities to answer for yourself, but your responses have just been getting scummier and scummier. I stated in thread that I was going to not focus on you anymore, to which you responded by acting as if you were somehow a fully confirmed town member. You now refuse to role claim even though you have the majority of votes, and that might make you look a lot less scummy. Now you are attacking the people who are attacking you for the sole reason that they are attacking you. You look so scummy right now it's not even funny.


    @Greece; PM me. I'll ignore the fact that that it's really fucking weird that he would PM you when he refuses to claim to anyone who isn't 100% confirmed.
    You want the screen shot?

    o
    r to you want me to give you his claim? Because I won't do that.



  3. #618
    Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto...
    Posts
    571

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    @harryheart; I suspected you for very specific reasons. I gave you plenty of opportunities to answer for yourself, but your responses have just been getting scummier and scummier. I stated in thread that I was going to not focus on you anymore, to which you responded by acting as if you were somehow a fully confirmed town member. You now refuse to role claim even though you have the majority of votes, and that might make you look a lot less scummy. Now you are attacking the people who are attacking you for the sole reason that they are attacking you. You look so scummy right now it's not even funny.


    @Greece; PM me. I'll ignore the fact that that it's really fucking weird that he would PM you when he refuses to claim to anyone who isn't 100% confirmed.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

  4. #619
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    @harryheart; I suspected you for very specific reasons. I gave you plenty of opportunities to answer for yourself, but your responses have just been getting scummier and scummier. I stated in thread that I was going to not focus on you anymore, to which you responded by acting as if you were somehow a fully confirmed town member. You now refuse to role claim even though you have the majority of votes, and that might make you look a lot less scummy. Now you are attacking the people who are attacking you for the sole reason that they are attacking you. You look so scummy right now it's not even funny.


    @Greece; PM me. I'll ignore the fact that that it's really fucking weird that he would PM you when he refuses to claim to anyone who isn't 100% confirmed.
    You want the screen shot?

    o
    r to you want me to give you his claim? Because I won't do that.
    First I want you to tell me why you're trustworthy enough to earn his claim.
    That's nice.

  5. #620
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    On Lithuania. Okay, I understand your point for that. :P Though, at that point, I had no clue if she were silenced or not, so I was unsure if voting her was the right thing. The question mark was meant to symbolize that, also that I'd be willing to change should someone better come up.

    Not posting reasons? Really? I'm not going to echo what everyone else had said. >.> It was obvious as to why I was voting for her.

    Active lurking? You have got to be kidding if you're accusing me of that. Most of my Day 3 posts were in the beginning, when I was defending my opinion that GWS was the kill. That's not active lurking. The other posts were me trying to understand you (my asking how it was luck that Lith died) and telling whoever the heck referred to Joltik as a male that Joltik was a girl.


    A
    lso don't know how in the world you got that I was trying to make the game phatic. o_O

    Now, if those two points were referring to Day 2... Still don't understand. My posts were arguing with GWS, and while I agree that it wasn't helping much... I don't think that's active lurking. v.v; Also still not seeing the phatic thing.

    About me agreeing with Shucky.... Just because I'm agreeing with him doesn't mean I'm mafia with him. His logic was very valid, and so I posted my agreement and voted for you.


    =
    /= Scumbuddies.


    W
    hen the hell did I ask for your roleclaim? When did I even mention your roleclaim, aside from so steadfastly refusing to give anyone it is scummy? Because, honestly, that's true. You have got to be kidding me for voting me for that.

    Vote is definitely staying.

    'YOU'RE VOTING ME SO I'M GOING TO VOTE YOU'
    That is what you've basically been doing. Trying to throw suspicion on everyone who's voted you.

  6. #621
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    Vote: harryheart

    Yeah, I don't understand why you'd role claim to someone who isn't 100% cleared, when you said you wouldn't because you know nobody is. I understand you did it to try and be cleared, but it might've been better to just to do it in thread.

  7. #622
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    *how it was luck that Lith didn't die

    I'm not going to go try to edit that. xJx

  8. #623
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    @harryheart; I suspected you for very specific reasons. I gave you plenty of opportunities to answer for yourself, but your responses have just been getting scummier and scummier. I stated in thread that I was going to not focus on you anymore, to which you responded by acting as if you were somehow a fully confirmed town member. You now refuse to role claim even though you have the majority of votes, and that might make you look a lot less scummy. Now you are attacking the people who are attacking you for the sole reason that they are attacking you. You look so scummy right now it's not even funny.


    @Greece; PM me. I'll ignore the fact that that it's really fucking weird that he would PM you when he refuses to claim to anyone who isn't 100% confirmed.
    You want the screen shot?

    o
    r to you want me to give you his claim? Because I won't do that.
    First I want you to tell me why you're trustworthy enough to earn his claim.
    He's already said why he's trust me posts he already made.

    and I have to get off for a little while now so I'll leave you guys with the sreen shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitleda.png  



  9. #624
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,611
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    Vote: Joltik

    I
    'm not sure If Harry is scum. I have to go and may not be back before the phase change. If I am back, and stuff comes up, Then i will change my vote. also harry stated the he claimed to Greecebecause she seemed the least suspicious to him, you guy are reading his posts right?

  10. #625
    Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto...
    Posts
    571

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    THIS TAKES SO LONG FOR ME. SORRY FOR MY DELAYED RESPONSES.
    @Belarus.;


    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

  11. #626
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    You do realize how obvious that makes his ability, right?

  12. #627
    Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto...
    Posts
    571

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Vote: Joltik

    I
    'm not sure If Harry is scum. I have to go and may not be back before the phase change. If I am back, and stuff comes up, Then i will change my vote. also harry stated the he claimed to Greecebecause she seemed the least suspicious to him, you guy are reading his posts right?
    IF I COULD LIKE POSTS I SO WOULD DO THIS ONE!
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

  13. #628
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    I guess I'll believe that... He was still acting somewhat scum like though.

    Unvote: harryheart

    I'm not gonna vote myself, since I don't like the idea of doing it, so I'll think of who else I want to vote sometime soon.

  14. #629
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    Tenative Unvote: Harryheart. (due to his claim, not his defense. Honestly, it's horridly obvious what it is due to the screenshot. ._.)

  15. #630
    Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto...
    Posts
    571

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I guess I'll believe that... He was still acting somewhat scum like though.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •