Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 35

Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

EYES BURNING ;_;

/
    has no idea what to do

Um, until something better comes up, why don't we just all vote for ourselves? That way, we've voted, and our abilties won't be downgraded.

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

I don't like voting myself though.... O_O

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

regardless, we need to vote for some one pronto, plus even if there wasn't a down fall to not voting, we would still need to vote any ways.

I love staring at this rainbow text, if I'm seen lurking It's because I'm staring at all the rainbow text.

R
    AINBOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
    crystallineEntropy likes this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I'd feel a bit odd doing that, but if it keeps my ability from getting downgraded or something...

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Okay, before we vote ourselves, what if we look back and find someone who seemed suspicious?

Blog Entries

As long as we're not irrationally bandwagoning someone to vote, I'm cool with it.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

So we're all going to vote for are selves so that are abilities won't get downgraded?

Blog Entries

Remember the wording. Even if five of you fail to vote, only one of them will have their ability downgraded.

Still, unless you wanna take that chance, vote.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

TheShuckPluff was placing suspicion on harryheart, but we lack concrete evidence that harryheart is mafia.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Vote: NifNity.

This is right, right?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Crap, how does the bold work with this.

Put the bold in after pasting the rainbow text. Same with strike or whatever.

....I think. ^^;

Testing

Yep~

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

................................................................................................................................

Vote: Greece

this is really weird but hey, it could be worse

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I mean, if you're a 2x voter, say something, PM me. I'll vote for another person to tie things up.

Blog Entries

Okay, the question now is... how much did G-Mama know here? Maybe she had confirmed GWS's validity by now, and whatnot.

M
    ore importantly, did she tell someone what she found out? Knowing the role of a player can sometimes show their alignment, for example, the cop, or the doctor (Most cases anyway). Because I know I'd be much more sure if we had someone confirmed at this point.

O
    n that note, based on my earlier point, I think G-Mama would've checked GWS, and as she defended her to a point (Though, so did many others), I'm thinking of believing him, which would also mean @Smasher 101; is mostly clear. Whom, by the way, I don't think I've seen at all since subbing for Ryuu.

So, best case scenario, which I'd like to believe in, we have two townies here, or other kind of best case scenario, and we have 2 Mafia here. Or anything for in between. By now I'm just rambling to make this rainbow text as agonizing as possible.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Well I guess if it keeps us from getting downgraded Vote: Lavender Frost

I
    f something else emerges later I'll unvote

Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast