Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 33

Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 3: No more fabulousity] [7/25/201

So I guess she targeted me because I was putting so much pressure on harryheart and canceling my vote might frame him. Congratulations harryheart, you're not cleared yet, but I'm going to not focus on you.

Also keeping the rainbows because YOLO.
    That's nice.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 3: No more fabulousity] [7/25/201

Yay, mafia down, woot :D

Also the rainbow text is fabulous.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

The rainbow has become a thing -_-

But, yay! Mafia dead!

But, no! he was funny Mr. GramCracker...

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Someone told me the gif in the phasechange post was broken.

But it should work again now, which fills my heart with rainbows~

Blog Entries

Huh, the GIF was fine for me from the start. But now we will miss on so many awesome quotes from Ghirahim later on. D: Which is why I will spam them for the rest of the game

Anyways, I'm ridiculously tired right now, so I'll head to sleep, read the probable 30 pages of discussion in the morning and make some actually relevant points maybe.
    crystallineEntropy likes this.

Blog Entries

@G-Mama; I'm sorry for not responding sooner, but I had to go to right after I saw your post, and have not had the time to re read the thread. Once I do I'll edit this or post again.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

To be honest, I actually thought she was silenced. Definitely wasn't expecting her to be mafia.

Blog Entries

I found the post, And now i feel like an idiot I misread the post, and when I when to look for it I didn't realize that it was the same post. I sometimes mix up the order of words when I'm reading, it happens more if I'm reading long things. You don't have to believe this. I can't believe I messed this up. That's all I can say for myself.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hmmm...

Sadly, both GWS' claim that he just doesn't think before acting and Joltik's claim that she massively misread that post by Shuck are frustratingly believable. If only someone would be as obviously scummy as Lithuania, then proceeding would be simple from this point. I suppose I will just hope I survive the night and try to come up with some new insights come the new day phase, assuming I survive the night, of course. I don't know at this point which players I will be focusing my analysis on, but I suppose those two are a place to start. If anyone has any suggestions or have noticed anything suspicious I would love to hear it and would be glad to assist in any investigation of player(s).

Until then, good night and sleep tight.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

It was certainly an active night. Angry that their most fabulous member had been killed, the mafia once again decided to strike an unsuspecting victim.

The Goron was hidden away in a cave, eating some rocks as a midnight snack. Little did he know it would be his last. A black shadow creeped in through the entrance. Before he could react to it, it revealed its true form and choked him to death.

Link, at the same time, had set out to search for other threats. As he was walking through the forest, he was attacked by a group of Bokoblins. He easily fought them off, and spotted their leader hiding on a nearby ledge. He impaled the creature with his sword.

Also, something else has happened! Two things to be precise.

It is now the Faron Silent Realm!

Silent Realms are tests given by the Goddesses. There are multiple Silent Realms, this being the one situated in Faron Woods. Think of it as another dimension, one that is only accessible by the spirits of creatures.

Creatures called Guardians patrol the Silent Realms and kill anyone they see. If you're active enough, you can manage to evade their grasp. As such, if you do not vote this day phase, you may have your role downgraded. One person who does not vote will have this unfortunate disadvantage put upon them, unless they have a valid excuse to be absent.

These are Guardians:

So that's that, then. After the Silent Realm night is over (which is the same as normal night), the area phase will change.

....also, as personal revenge for you guys killing Ghiry, I'm forcing you all to talk in rainbow text this day phase. Don't worry, I have a way to easily do this.

Special text effect generator

BB code, please. To make the text bold, or any other thing (ie: strike, italics) use the code after pasting the rainbow text.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/SuperSeaking/Rainbow.png?t=1343329420

It is now Day 4.
    Now, vote!
    Last edited by crystallineEntropy; 3rd August 2012 at 04:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

@Greece; I said BB code. :I

As the output format.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 4: Realm of Spirits] [7/26/2012]

Wow, it looks like either Zenax was vigkilled by Link or Link kills whoever tries to kill him. But anyways, awesome, another mafioso down~

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Yay another mafia down that's 2 now :D Sucks that we lost the rolechecker though :(

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Wow, let me see if this works. Hopefully it did... This text is so fabulous.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast