Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 25

Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 2: Slow starting] [7/23/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    And now you're trying to divert the attention onto someone else... v.v;
    Don't take this as me defending him at all, but can we please stop focusing on GWS? His pointless garbage has been monopolizing the thread for way too long.
    How about we put a proper end to it then? Mafia, town, independent, unsure, don't care?
    You're asking my opinion on GWS? That can be found here. It hasn't changed at all since then because nothing of substance has come to light despite the endless banter.
    Gaga and Gama like this.
    That's nice.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    Regardless of the cop and doctor roles' status as "most powerful roles in the game," I think we can agree that they are powerful roles, and ones that the mafia would probably like to eliminate as soon as possible, especially since they don't know what other roles exist on the town side. Whether or not the doctor should protect him is at the doctor's discretion. I've pretty much accepted that we're going to be playing most of the game without a cop at this point.

I don't think the screenshot is faked. Frankly, I don't think GWS is capable of faking a screenshot. Maybe one of his scumbuddies made it for him, but I find that highly unlikely.

I'm not sure on the cop vs. independent JOAT thing. The fact that he mentioned the possibility of being an independent JOAT makes me suspicious that that's what he is, if only because that's kind of a specific thing that seems kind of random, and GWS has already thoroughly demonstrated his definition of "random." If he is independent, I consider him a threat because I have a strong feeling that he will end up working with the mafia.

Also lying is inherently scummy, and GWS has done quite a bit of that recently.
    He got the idea of independent JOAT from FE mafia, he was one. He doesn't yet know the difference between standard and non-standard roles. I have no idea what his real alignment/role is though.
    Dude, I meant I use a different role each night.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Get back to us when you decide what your actual role is. A half-dozen different claims only serves to make it look like you're lying.

@harryheart; @Lithuania; still waiting to hear what both of you have to say for yourselves.

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 2: Slow starting] [7/23/2012]

I'm town's personal night-cop.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Get back to us when you decide what your actual role is. A half-dozen different claims only serves to make it look like you're lying.

@harryheart; @Lithuania; still waiting to hear what both of you have to say for yourselves.
    I was asleep.

And secondly I don't have much to say because there isn't much at all. You asked for my opinion so I gave it. I said how I felt the majority of the game was, and how it all seemed to me. And @TheShuckpluff, I'm sorry that my not posting seems to have annoyed you, but that doesn't mean I've not been keeping up with it etc. and definitey doesn't mean I'm oblivious to things so you don't need to treat me like that is so.

And @Feralize, I guess I do need to explain my reasoning for my leader comment. The reason I mentioned that is because I feel that in this ramble of confusion (because to someone who's not been actively posting and keeping out of it, that's what it seems) it's often useful to have some element of control over the game. My apologies for jumping to conclusions about a leader, but I was just trying to make a point.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

I would just like to say that arguing over whether what GWS did was a good play or not does not get us any closer to deciding whether he is town or mafia. Even if you comprehensively prove that what he did would have been a stupid thing for a cop to do, you've only proved that he's either a stupid cop or a mafioso, which we already knew.

I also don't think someone asking for a town leader is anything like a justification for a FoS. I think that just indicates that they're a lazy player, as harryheart has proven himself to be in his messages to Missingno. I'm not saying he isn't Mafia, but please people, sensible reasons for FoSing people.
    ghaskan likes this.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

@harryheart; just an fyi, if you want your mentions to work properly you'll need to put a ; at the end of them.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mama View Post
    I also don't think someone asking for a town leader is anything like a justification for a FoS. I think that just indicates that they're a lazy player, as harryheart has proven himself to be in his messages to Missingno. I'm not saying he isn't Mafia, but please people, sensible reasons for FoSing people.
    I'm not FoSing anyone yet, I just had a few questions. Though it does rub me the wrong way when people seem to go out of their way to not add anything new to a discussion when they post. Things worth discussing have happened thus far in this game, so it perplexes me why someone would claim that they have no opinion because nothing has happened.

Also don't forget that he has either talked to players behind the scenes or used a night action because he wasn't warned for inactivity. He may be a lazy player, but the hosts don't strike me as lazy.

Again, still not FoSing, just trying to gather some information so we can move this game forward.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Lithuania is now cRussian​.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

I know this has been discussed before, but either you are painting a needless target on your back or trying to deviate attention from the real cop. I honestly hope it's the former. If all you have to say is "I'm the cop", then please just don't post...you aren't really helping, unless you are attempting the strategy I pointed out. That being said, I'm perplexed myself that @cRussian; hasn't said anything to her defense yet. That and random voting don't really help - I don't think an innocent needs that much time to think of what to say (unless you have been busy since, in which case I apologize).
    Last edited by ghaskan; 24th July 2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: hurr durr name changes

Blog Entries

Update coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ghaskan View Post
    I know this has been discussed before, but either you are painting a needless target on your back or trying to deviate attention from the real cop. I honestly hope it's the former. If all you have to say is "I'm the cop", then please just don't post...you aren't really helping, unless you are attempting the strategy I pointed out. That being said, I'm perplexed myself that @cRussian; hasn't said anything to her defense yet. That and random voting don't really help - I don't think an innocent needs that much time to think of what to say (unless you have been busy since, in which case I apologize).
    Feralize said she wanted me to claim.

Blog Entries

It's true, I have been busy lately. I wasn't sure if you guys would take that as a bad excuse or not.

Anyway, to answer your questions, I made a pretty bad mistake. I had no idea that randomly switching my vote to no lynch and back would make me so damn suspicious. I should have gone with my own gut instead of basing it off of someone else's opinions. Why haven't I gotten this game down yet?...

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Feralize said she wanted me to claim.
    Oh, sorry about that. Still, be a little more careful, OK? If you really are the cop, the information you can provide could be handy if you make it through the night, though I'm not sure if I can trust you just yet; your loudness makes me want to believe, but would the cop -really- be that loud? Anyway, better wait for the phase change.

Blog Entries

Link and his friends had been having bad luck with killing off the evil forces. At night, the the evil forces conversed with each other. A mysterious figure somehow managed to pick up on what they said.

"As for killing, what about ......? Yes, it's a basic way of drawing suspicious unto ....., but seeing the way he's playing it might actually work."

"That works for me.

I'll be going away for a few hours and will probably miss the phase change but feel free to change it if you feel the need."

They commanded the Bokoblins to strike again. The creatures homed in on their target, but unfortunately for them, their target was protected by a strange magical barrier, and managed to escape.

It is now Day 3.

Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast