Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 24

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 2: Slow starting] [7/23/2012]

We kind of do if it affects the mafia game...

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 2: Slow starting] [7/23/2012]

Would you rather dwell on the fact that some dude just claimed cop, or actually move on and talk about other things to progress with the game. Who will we lynch next phase? We won't know because we were busy how talking about how somebody claimed cop a few phases ago. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why they call it the present, so use it wisely.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

We wouldn't have this problem if you hadn't decided to claim cop for the giggles/horrible reasons/no reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    We wouldn't have this problem if you hadn't decided to claim cop for the giggles/horrible reasons/no reason at all.
    You mean if I wasn't avoiding future suspicion. I assume that was a no and would like to continue to rant on this subject. Carry on then.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

'Avoiding future suspicion'.

Are you kidding me.

We've said many times that that is not a reason. You would not have suspicion on you for waiting for a reasonable time to claim cop. You claiming cop now is what brought suspicion on you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    You mean if I wasn't avoiding future suspicion. I assume that was a no and would like to continue to rant on this subject. Carry on then.
    Well, unfortunately, you are under some pretty heavy suspicion right now because you thought you could "avoid future suspicion" by outing yourself. You have not only gained the town's attention, but most likely the mafia's as well.

And @Lithuania; I still want a reason for your behavior as well.
    Gama likes this.

Yes, I'm aware of this. Thank you for giving some good reasoning to continue this. Anyway, now what?

Trophies
    Blog Entries

@Belarus. @Feralize @America* I ask you to please stop entertaining GWS's posts about his cop claim. We're not gaining any new information from this exchange, and it's distracting us from trying to find scum

That said, I'm not yet finished with @harryheart.

Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    Hello there, @harryheart. I see you have gone three phases without making a single post and yet have not received a warning from the hosts for inactivity. I guess they just must have forgot. Anyway, how do you feel about this game so far?
    Hello there too! .................. yes I didn't really make a post *twiddles thumbs* but I guess there's no real excuse for that at all.[/quote]

Yeah, you would think if you sign up for a game that you would actually want to play it. Weird.

I really haven't go much to add at the moment, except, to me, everyone seems quite suspicious at the moment due to random posts/voting etc. and there being no real apparent strategy from anyone.
    Oh yeah? So random voting is the only thing you've seen so far in this mafia? Interesting. I've noticed a few major things happening, but hey, maybe I'm just confused.

Secondly no one appears to have attempted to take a lead in wittling players out as it seems quite back and forth, so it was quite hard to keep up with what was going where really (if that makes sense) other than that, it's quite fun : P
    Okay cool. So now that you're said pretty much nothing, would you like to add some original thoughts to what's going on in this game? Vague posts that don't give any real insight into what's going on is actually scumtell number 2 for you. Number one was the fact that you haven't been warned about being subbed out yet despite not posting for 3 phases, which implies either a night action or QT activity. So how about it? Would you like to share your thoughts now?
    Gama likes this.
    That's nice.

You know, I agree with TheShuckpluff. Harryheart really isn't paying attention to the game.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

And now you're trying to divert the attention onto someone else... v.v;

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Don't take this as me defending him at all, but can we please stop focusing on GWS? His pointless garbage has been monopolizing the thread for way too long.
    Gama likes this.
    That's nice.

Yes please do. I thought we agreed that we'd stop talking about it.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Da, I know. ^^;

I just needed to point it out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    Don't take this as me defending him at all, but can we please stop focusing on GWS? His pointless garbage has been monopolizing the thread for way too long.
    How about we put a proper end to it then? Mafia, town, independent, unsure, don't care?

Yes, I can live with that.

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast