Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 23

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 2: Slow starting] [7/23/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Frost View Post
    It's still not a good thing to do in this kind of game.
    True, but you can never tell what will happen. What if you did think the screen shot was fake? I could have easily used MSpaint to change it up (I'm a perfectionist when it comes to things like this, so I guarantee it would look pretty realistic, I draw in MSpaint a lot too, like for my profile picture).

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 2: Slow starting] [7/23/2012]

We would believe you if there were no counterclaims.

...Which there wouldn't be, considering the mafia would have to be absolute idiots to claim cop.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    The big event is that I randomly claimed cop for the lulz and now nobody knows what to do about it.
    ...You claimed...such a damn important role...for the giggles?

...I don't even have any words for this...
    By for the lulz I meant jokingly for a reason I don't have to say. I really don't feel like typing too much today, I'm petty tired. I went outside and walked a bit. It was really hot.
    .... WHAT. You did it as a joke...?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

@Feralize;
    Read what I said above your post.
    That's by no means a valid excuse. You weren't asked to roleclaim. And your screenshot's quality is so bad, I can't tell if it is or isn't fake.
    Akuraito likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    The big event is that I randomly claimed cop for the lulz and now nobody knows what to do about it.
    ...You claimed...such a damn important role...for the giggles?

...I don't even have any words for this...
    By for the lulz I meant jokingly for a reason I don't have to say. I really don't feel like typing too much today, I'm petty tired. I went outside and walked a bit. It was really hot.
    .... WHAT. You did it as a joke...?
    Nope.
    @Feralize;
    Exactly my point. If I eventually did do a screen shot, how would I know if the quality was alright. I always think about that.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Ohhhh-kaaay then. O_O I'm still really confused. REALLY confused. I don't think I understand what you want to do, GWS.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

@Feralize;
    Exactly my point. If I eventually did do a screen shot, how would I know if the quality was alright. I always think about that.
    Cops lay low, they don't announce "HEY I'M THE COP!", post a questionable screenshot, and then claim they're something else. Only share your checks with people you trust, not the entire thread. People believe you're cop if you act like the cop.
    Akuraito likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    @Feralize;
    Cops lay low, they don't announce "HEY I'M THE COP!", post a questionable screenshot, and then claim they're something else. Only share your checks with people you trust, not the entire thread. People believe you're cop if you act like the cop.
    Well I didn't actually say: "I'M THE COP!" I actually said: "[Insert Person I Checked Here Even Though I Know Who His/Her's Name] is town." Almost the same thing though. Just more credible.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Um, that is pretty much the same thing. ._. No difference, really...

Um, that is pretty much the same thing. ._. No difference, really...
    That's why I said it was.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Point being that post was meaningless.

So is this one. Whatever, anyway, for those saying it's an invalid excuse, it's valid. It works, you're believing it. Valid means it is acceptable (well, sort of). Anyway, the only thing is that I did something stupid. The excuse however, is valid.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

That excuse is hardly valid. o_O

Blog Entries

So is this one. Whatever, anyway, for those saying it's an invalid excuse, it's valid. It works, you're believing it. Valid means it is acceptable (well, sort of). Anyway, the only thing is that I did something stupid. The excuse however, is valid.
    The point Belarus and I are trying to make is that it isn't. There is no way to justify randomly announcing you're cop. It's one thing when you're asked to claim, and it's something else altogether to try to "avoid future suspicion" by claiming randomly.

FOS: GWS
    Akuraito and Catspring like this.

Well aside from that. What other suspects are there? We haven't been doing anything but talking about avoiding future suspicion and cop claims and things about that. We get it. I claimed cop on day 2 and just put somebody in danger. That's past history. Move on with life. We don't have to talk about it for the rest of our lives.

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast