Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 20

Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

@Exor ; I am requesting a sub out for personal reasons.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

@Ryuutakeshi; ._.

Alright, hope things get better for you. :(

@Smasher 101;
    @Syxx;

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Currently I am suspicious of GWS but I am leaning more towards he's just a really poor player than he's actually Mafia. Would be willing to take that back. I do agree, however, that since he is claiming cop we should probably leave him for now anyway. I would hasten to add that neither him nor Ryuu (or whoever subs out for him) should be considered clear at this point because they simply aren't. All GWS has done is made a sketchy claim and then provided us with an easily fakeable print screen. Ryuu's innocence is, of course, contingent on GWS' innocence so that is also something we cannot take for granted.

I'm presently more suspicious of Lithuania still. In spite of coming online and commenting on the thread after having been mentioned by two people asking for explanations for the suspicious voting pattern outlined in my post here. She seems to have tried to hid behind the GWS shit storm instead of actually explaining herself. I, for one, would like to hear an explanation so we can push towards a clearer idea of who is scum and who is not.
    Last edited by Gama; 23rd July 2012 at 07:27 AM.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

As a possible technical explanation, I don't think people have been receiving notifications for @UserName; style mentions lately. I also called out J J M for lurking yesterday and would like to hear something from him. So let's try this again just in case that is the issue.

@Lithuania Please check the previous pages and address what was being asked of you.

@J J M I happened to see you lurking yesterday, and I would like your opinion on the GWS issue, and Lithuania while we're at it.
    Last edited by TheMissingno.; 23rd July 2012 at 10:13 AM.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

As I mentioned earlier, I think we are better off not killing GWS this phase.
    Though, Mama, I'm rather doubtful the screenie was faked based on timestamps and whatnot. Not that it really matters.

Now, as I'm most likely going to sleep way past the phase change, I will vote now (And obviously, won't be replying or changing votes).

But, as of now, Vote: Lithuania for being the most suspicious after GWS. See Mama's post for why, pretty much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    As I mentioned earlier, I think we are better off not killing GWS this phase.
    Though, Mama, I'm rather doubtful the screenie was faked based on timestamps and whatnot. Not that it really matters.
    I think GWS is more likely telling the truth than lying. I simply think he is very far from clear.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

I love it when this happens.

Blog Entries

@Exor; I'll play.

Blog Entries

Update soon. Make sure you get your votes in, guys.

And @Smasher 101;, you should have gotten your PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Lithuania: II (G-Mama, Baron Dante)

I think?

Blog Entries

I may have been voted for, but I am not dead yet. :P

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The phase update is coming soon, Lith. ._. In less than half an hour, I'm pretty sure.

EDIT:

3. Each phase will last about 24 hours. Updates will be at around 2:00 pm Eastern Time.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

@Lithuania;

Any defense?

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

voting locked, update soon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lithuania View Post
    I may have been voted for, but I am not dead yet. :P
    This defence makes me regret voting for you. If only voting had not already been locked then I would have voted for someone else to make it a draw and save your life.

Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast