Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 19

Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1012
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

  1. #271
    I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lavender Town
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    Maybe there's hope.

  2. #272
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    There's no hope for you in this game, I know that for sure... :/

  3. #273
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    @J J M; I see you lurking. What do you think about this whole GWS cop situation?
    That's nice.

  4. #274
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    Unvote: GengarWithSunglasses

  5. #275
    I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Feliciano, my true love
    Posts
    35,471
    Blog Entries
    256

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithuania View Post
    You really don't care much about your situation, do you? If you truly are the cop, you just let the town down. Cop and Doctor are the most powerful townie roles in a mafia game. They obviously give you information.

    However, in many games, we have eliminated all of the mafia members without a cop or a doctor. That doesn't make it okay to let our team down at the start, though...
    Wrong. Oh so very, very wrong. They're helpful, but with smart playing they're not always necessary. I've seen far better, more useful roles. Hell, in my games, cops and docs are just so baseline they're sorta bland compared to everything else.

    Sorry. I just felt like I needed to kill this mindset once and for all.

    Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

  6. #276
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    Getting a clear check on someone's alignment isn't one of the most powerful things in a mafia game. ._.

  7. #277
    I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Feliciano, my true love
    Posts
    35,471
    Blog Entries
    256

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    It's powerful, but it can be deceived. Seen it.

    And GWS... *sigh* why oh why did you claim cop.

    Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

  8. #278
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    Christmas Mafia. xD

    Da, it can, but... *shrug* Better to keep around than to lose.

  9. #279
    I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lavender Town
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    I honestly don't know why I did that (I feel no guilt for some reason, like I didn't care).

  10. #280
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    Regardless of the cop and doctor roles' status as "most powerful roles in the game," I think we can agree that they are powerful roles, and ones that the mafia would probably like to eliminate as soon as possible, especially since they don't know what other roles exist on the town side. Whether or not the doctor should protect him is at the doctor's discretion. I've pretty much accepted that we're going to be playing most of the game without a cop at this point.

    I don't think the screenshot is faked. Frankly, I don't think GWS is capable of faking a screenshot. Maybe one of his scumbuddies made it for him, but I find that highly unlikely.

    I'm not sure on the cop vs. independent JOAT thing. The fact that he mentioned the possibility of being an independent JOAT makes me suspicious that that's what he is, if only because that's kind of a specific thing that seems kind of random, and GWS has already thoroughly demonstrated his definition of "random." If he is independent, I consider him a threat because I have a strong feeling that he will end up working with the mafia.

    Also lying is inherently scummy, and GWS has done quite a bit of that recently.
    That's nice.

  11. #281
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    Regardless of the cop and doctor roles' status as "most powerful roles in the game," I think we can agree that they are powerful roles, and ones that the mafia would probably like to eliminate as soon as possible, especially since they don't know what other roles exist on the town side. Whether or not the doctor should protect him is at the doctor's discretion. I've pretty much accepted that we're going to be playing most of the game without a cop at this point.

    I don't think the screenshot is faked. Frankly, I don't think GWS is capable of faking a screenshot. Maybe one of his scumbuddies made it for him, but I find that highly unlikely.

    I'm not sure on the cop vs. independent JOAT thing. The fact that he mentioned the possibility of being an independent JOAT makes me suspicious that that's what he is, if only because that's kind of a specific thing that seems kind of random, and GWS has already thoroughly demonstrated his definition of "random." If he is independent, I consider him a threat because I have a strong feeling that he will end up working with the mafia.

    Also lying is inherently scummy, and GWS has done quite a bit of that recently.
    He got the idea of independent JOAT from FE mafia, he was one. He doesn't yet know the difference between standard and non-standard roles. I have no idea what his real alignment/role is though.

  12. #282
    I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Feliciano, my true love
    Posts
    35,471
    Blog Entries
    256

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    At least I'm in the clear...

    Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

  13. #283
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    Regardless of the cop and doctor roles' status as "most powerful roles in the game," I think we can agree that they are powerful roles, and ones that the mafia would probably like to eliminate as soon as possible, especially since they don't know what other roles exist on the town side. Whether or not the doctor should protect him is at the doctor's discretion. I've pretty much accepted that we're going to be playing most of the game without a cop at this point.

    I don't think the screenshot is faked. Frankly, I don't think GWS is capable of faking a screenshot. Maybe one of his scumbuddies made it for him, but I find that highly unlikely.

    I'm not sure on the cop vs. independent JOAT thing. The fact that he mentioned the possibility of being an independent JOAT makes me suspicious that that's what he is, if only because that's kind of a specific thing that seems kind of random, and GWS has already thoroughly demonstrated his definition of "random." If he is independent, I consider him a threat because I have a strong feeling that he will end up working with the mafia.

    Also lying is inherently scummy, and GWS has done quite a bit of that recently.
    He got the idea of independent JOAT from FE mafia, he was one. He doesn't yet know the difference between standard and non-standard roles. I have no idea what his real alignment/role is though.
    I was trying not to use meta, but he was also an independent vig killer in Hetalia mafia, and he ended up siding with the mafia.
    That's nice.

  14. #284
    I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lavender Town
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff View Post
    Regardless of the cop and doctor roles' status as "most powerful roles in the game," I think we can agree that they are powerful roles, and ones that the mafia would probably like to eliminate as soon as possible, especially since they don't know what other roles exist on the town side. Whether or not the doctor should protect him is at the doctor's discretion. I've pretty much accepted that we're going to be playing most of the game without a cop at this point.

    I don't think the screenshot is faked. Frankly, I don't think GWS is capable of faking a screenshot. Maybe one of his scumbuddies made it for him, but I find that highly unlikely.

    I'm not sure on the cop vs. independent JOAT thing. The fact that he mentioned the possibility of being an independent JOAT makes me suspicious that that's what he is, if only because that's kind of a specific thing that seems kind of random, and GWS has already thoroughly demonstrated his definition of "random." If he is independent, I consider him a threat because I have a strong feeling that he will end up working with the mafia.

    Also lying is inherently scummy, and GWS has done quite a bit of that recently.
    He got the idea of independent JOAT from FE mafia, he was one. He doesn't yet know the difference between standard and non-standard roles. I have no idea what his real alignment/role is though.
    I was trying not to use meta, but he was also an independent vig killer in Hetalia mafia, and he ended up siding with the mafia.
    True words my friend.

  15. #285
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,088
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

    Well, um, just want to point out....

    Make sure this game doesn't turn into a big arguing fest, or drama room, as I really would prefer not to have my first mafia be canceled. Some arguing is fine, but keep it at acceptable levels.

    Pointing this out cause of some recent War Room problems.

    Thanks.

Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •