Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!] - Page 14

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

Also, I ask that nobody murder me if they understand the phase title.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 2: I used to be alive, th-] [7/22/2

The weird thing about that kill is that GliscorMan was one of the few that had kind of been under minor suspicion. There was always a chance he would've just gotten lynched, so mafia going after him was a strange move.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

I checked Ryuu last night. He was town.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Are you flipping kidding me? Did you just honestly claim cop Day 2, of all things? Of all times? In-thread? When there was no prompting?

Oh, dear Flonne...

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well... We now have two innocents. Let's hope for no converters.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I highly doubt there isn't one in a game this size...

GengarWithSunglasses, what possessed you to claim one of the most powerful roles of the town so randomly? In-thread, no less? There was no point!

Blog Entries

Well, we have 1 soon to be dead innocent after night comes in, unless the Doctor protects the correct one.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The doctor might not even matter.... There's probably something to stop the follow-the-cop strategy...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't think I get GWS reasoning for claiming cop in thread right now. No one provoked him to... Also, Exor, is the title supposed to be like an "arrow to the knee" joke? XD

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

See? No real harm done...

*dies*

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@GengarWithSunglasses Are you honestly the cop or are you lying? I doubt you would lie, but this just seemed so strange.

Blog Entries

Claiming cop in-thread is tantamount to suicide. Unless he is lying, which is an idea I've entertained since rereading. He could be lying to get suspicion off of him.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

That wouldn't do him much good if that got him killed this next night phase. The doctor is still alive, right? Unless he/she protects him...

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

A couple screenshots of the cop check result taken one right after another might be helpful.

and if GWS is telling the truth, let's hope he didn't have the shitty luck of checking the godfather. I'm not saying I think Ryuutakeshi is mafia, I'm just paranoid xD
    Last edited by Luminosity; 22nd July 2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Momoka likes this.

Blog Entries

@Feralize; That's what I thought too, but honestly... how much use is it? Chances are he will die next night phase, and if he doesn't, he will be under major suspicion anyways. There's also the thing that if he is Mafia, Ryuu would most likely be too. So, it'd be an incredibly bad lie here.

I'm not sure what to think of this.

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast