Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia [5/27/12] ENDGAME: TOWN + ST WIN!! - Page 22

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia [5/27/12] ENDGAME: TOWN + ST WIN!!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia [5/27/12] ENDGAME: TOWN + ST WIN!!

I only suspected after the suspicious roleclaim I got. @PkmnRed; that's ok.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia [5/27/12] ENDGAME: TOWN + ST WIN!!

Shame Zenax didn't get to play, we would have one confirmed mafia right there. Oh well, we won anyways.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnCrystal View Post
    Shame Zenax didn't get to play, we would have one confirmed mafia right there. Oh well, we won anyways.
    I'm almost never mafia nowadays.

Blog Entries

@Zenax; I just like teasing you because I can.

Blog Entries

:D

good game, thanks for letting me play. :)

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnSilver View Post
    Congrats my fellow townies. It sucks that I died when I did. I actually think I played fairly well, assuming the role of Town leader once I was confirmed and catching 2 mafia( Neonsands and Joltik) so, Im not that dissapointed I lost.
    How did you catch me? Just wondering.

Well, I kind of felt like the town was overpowered a little. We didn't help ourselves with that modkill. But even then, I don't think we could have recovered. We even got lucky with getting the cop day 1, only to find out there was another one in a mafia game this small. We had some decent roles, but the town had so much going for it.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Congrats my fellow townies. It sucks that I died when I did. I actually think I played fairly well, assuming the role of Town leader once I was confirmed and catching 2 mafia( Neonsands and Joltik) so, Im not that dissapointed I lost.

Well, I kind of felt like the town was overpowered a little. We didn't help ourselves with that modkill. But even then, I don't think we could have recovered. We even got lucky with getting the cop day 1, only to find out there was another one in a mafia game this small. We had some decent roles, but the town had so much going for it.
    Well your roleclaim seemed a little off. So I asked Nytie to check you when he claimed to me. Nytie was sort of a psudo cop that could find out details, not alignment. Unfortunately I died before I could get the results, but Nytie posted our convo in thread and used it as a basis for lynching you. It turned out to be the right decision, no one else's claims really raised any alarms for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post

Wait, what!? There was another cop? Who was it?

Edit:Oops, never mind, I see now.

Blog Entries

Well your roleclaim seemed a little off. So I asked Nytie to check you when he claimed to me. Nytie was sort of a psudo cop that could find out details, not alignment. Unfortunately I died before I could get the results, but Nytie posted our convo in thread and used it as a basis for lynching you. It turned out to be the right decision, no one else's claims really raised any alarms for me.
    I didn't exactly know what else to claim. And if the results were as obvious as the ones listed for me, it was another cop role.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

HA.

YOU THOUGHT A ROLEBLOCK WOULD STOP LINK? >:)

Anyway.

Congrats, town! I really did think my roleclaim would deter the mafia from killing me. :p

But it was better that I died. x3

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands
    Edit: Mijz is probably lying about being a one time vigilante
    What is it with people always thinking I'm lying about being a one time vigilante?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands
    Edit: Mijz is probably lying about being a one time vigilante
    What is it with people always thinking I'm lying about being a one time vigilante?
    I gave my reasoning in there. It was early on and it seemed reckless.

I'm glad PkmnSilver was right and I was lucky enough to check a mafioso. It was the only time I used my ability lol

I had a lot of fun playing, and I thought the roles were very creative ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Thanks for hosting and letting me play Feralize and PkmnSoulSilver :)

I think you guys were great hosts; I can't think of anything you guys could have done better. I definitely enjoyed the game as well.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

/late
    yay another win :)
    Thanks for letting me play feralize

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122